Penis enlargement

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do any of those penis enlargement things actually work?

I have a friend that could use some help in that departmen
Lurker
0 likes
If they really did then the company that patented them would be one of the fastest growing / highest revenue producing companies ever.
Lurker
0 likes
If they really did then the company that patented them would be one of the fastest growing / highest revenue producing companies ever.
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't know if it works, but I find penis enlargement stupid. We're men and if you go through taking pills for a bigger dick, that's just sad to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm selling the only kind that really work. Wanna buy some?
$20 a pill paypal only, thanks ;)

Lurker
0 likes
I think all the guys should go for it.MmBs607Wi5W3k8Zy
Lurker
0 likes
I actually had a buddy take some...no really a buddy. He took Enzyte and he said all it did was make his soft cock bigger. Reading into the drugs that supposedly make one's penis larger, most are just vaso-dilators that cause the blood vessels in your penis to open up. So his soft cock appeared like he had a semi all the time, and his erection was the same size as it was before. Unfortunately without him resorting to harsh techniques like regular stretching or hanging wights off of his penis, or the extreme of surgical intervention, your friend's penis will most likely remain as is. Hope this helps
Lurker
0 likes
Why do you ask? Has someone been talking to you? I think you should know those sheep are LIARS!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kal-El85
I really don't know if it works, but I find penis enlargement stupid. We're men and if you go through taking pills for a bigger dick, that's just sad to me.

Is penis enlargment any more stupid then breast enlargment or do they both fall under the same catergory of stupid?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by throbbingwetpussy

Is penis enlargment any more stupid then breast enlargment or do they both fall under the same catergory of stupid?

Hey, I can't really speak on that because I don't have breasts and don't know the reasons why woman (how people feel about their bodies, ect) would get breasts implants other than making them bigger. My whole thing is just being yourself and being real both inside and out. So unless someone can explain why they're taking pills for a bigger dick or going under the knife for breast implants and the reasons aren't superficial or self-loathing (poor self body image) yes I find them both stupid.
Lurker
0 likes
Tell that mother fucker to be confident. Tell him whip his dick out and tell his lover or fuck buddy, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you with my baby dick." That should do the trick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enlarge my penis daily. smile