Login

how many like wife sharing

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
. Wife sharing has become huge fantasy for me. Idea of young muscular guy ramming huge cock in my wife and her screaming for him to fuck her more turns me on like nothing else. Fucking her stretched out cum filled pussy has been focus for many JO sessions.

I know other have same dream. How many have thought but never done.

If have done was it all you thought it would be.
Lurker
I have no problem sharing my wife. She sets the terms and picks the guys
Active Ink Slinger
I want other men to fuck my wife
Active Ink Slinger
Wife sharing rocks!! Feel free to check out our Hotwife story series here on Lush.
It's really all about Katie's cock and pussy craving adventures and the other hotwives that join us too.
Lurker
We did it in our 30's. It was a mutual agreement, and she was fucked three or four times by other guys. Then she decided to stop. I still enjoy hearing the stories about those guys plus the ones who fucked her in college and before.
Never done it. Would I? With the right guy and her approval. However, the latter ain't gonna happen. I've known her long enough and well enough to know that.
Lurker
I love the whole idea and have shared a wife before. But for my own women. Mmmmmmm that will take some time. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
Never been married, but have had open sexual relationships with several women. Am currently acquainted with two whom share descriptions of their other trysts with me, and enjoy hearing about mine. Being able to communicate openly make sex so much better & relaxing. A month ago I walked in on one of my lovers a seconds after she & her other bf had finished coitus. No embarrassment, shame, or intense awkwardness. Just smiles all around & her pointing out how intensely she'd squirted.
Active Ink Slinger
yes, have shared my wife and loved watching her get fucked and sucking my friend's cock. have written about her fucking and sucking, most of my stories are real-life experiences we've enjoyed. Haven't had any sharing now, but would love to see some guy pot the cock to her.
Active Ink Slinger
My wife and I have been in the swinging lifestyle for a few years nowand we both love watching each other with other partners. I get so turned on watching my wife having sex with other men but usually I'm having sex with his wife at the same time. To us it's 'recreational sex' and enhances what we already have with each other.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Marx Sister
So, my wife has other partners, and so do I. Wife sharing is a pretty specific subset of that, actually, and that's not quite where we're at. The term implies one party getting off because their partner is sleeping with someone else. It turns them on to think of or watch that, but without the humiliation which is intrinsic to cuckolding. Hotwifing is another similar practice, though that tends to delineate that only the one partner is sleeping with additional partners.

In the case of my wife and myself, we are polyamorous, which is a bit of a different thing, or at least the far end of the spectrum. It just means we have other meaningful relationships. As for example, I am in love with my girlfriend, and we all enjoy dating outside of those relationships. I would organize the spectrum as follows:

Cuckolding -> Hotwifing -> Wife Sharing -> Swinging -> Open Relationships -> Polyamory
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers