Login

Females with accents?

last reply
133 replies
15.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
A lot of guys Ive met have said my accent really turns them on. Do you guys enjoy females with accents?
Lurker
Yes I do but either way is fine. Also depends on where they are from partly to.
Lurker
Yes, in general accents are quite hot. Although some accents can be pretty unatractive too.
Lurker
Accents are a turn on.
Lurker
It depends on the accent, yours for sure is turning on but I have heard some accents that could turn off.
Lurker
Quote by intelutside
It depends on the accent, yours for sure is turning on but I have heard some accents that could turn off.
Lurker
It's a turn on depending on what accent he/she has but most likely for me it is a turn on.i find it so seeeexy
Lurker
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by intelutside

the gestures, it's a turn off. i want to add to my previous comment, "and the way a lady talks"
Lurker
I loooooove accents, so yes!
Active Ink Slinger
oh lord yes. accents are an extreme turn on.
red head with an english, ausy accent......my weakness
Lurker
I do find some accents very sexy...........
Active Ink Slinger
I think it also depends on the person and her voice as well. I had a good friend from russia and I thought her accent was cute. Now I have a russian colleague, she is 20something but looks like her own mum, has the same accent but a much lower tone of voice...needless to say, I don't find hers cute
Active Ink Slinger
sorry for posting twice, it gave me error msg first
Lurker
I love accents and very guy I met has loved my psuedo saff african -english accent
Active Ink Slinger
I get extremely turned on by the following accents (in order of preference)

BRITISH
SOUTHERN (American)
IRISH/SCOTTISH
AUSTRAILIAN
Lurker
depending on the accent .... Hell yeah!
Lurker
Quote by Loislane
I love accents and very guy I met has loved my psuedo saff african -english accent

Thats cause our accent are HOT!
Internet Philosopher
I love a woman with an accent. English, Austrialian etc really do it for me. Also, years ago, I saw "Gotcha" and ever since I've had a real thing for eastern europian, Russian accents......
Lurker
Quote by iceman
I get extremely turned on by the following accents (in order of preference)

BRITISH
SOUTHERN (American)
IRISH/SCOTTISH
AUSTRAILIAN

you left out mine damn and here I was all cute to you
Active Ink Slinger
depending on the accent .... Hell yeah!

I love accents too, I think they are pretty interesting…..

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Necho
Quote by Loislane

Thats cause our accent are HOT!

Oh yeah baby, but it's runs neck and neck with the Aussie accent in my book.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
I LOVE an Irish accent!! Ooooh sweet lord, sooo sexy!!
Lurker
Quote by MMonroe

Gotta agree with ya there Alex. Been thinking my favorite accents I love From the U.S. girls from the south oh the sweet southern voice.
Lurker
Quote by MMonroe

yes the Northern Irish accent is hawt (grins)
Lurker
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by MMonroe

Gotta agree with ya there Alex. Been thinking my favorite accents I love From the U.S. girls from the south oh the sweet southern voice.

Oh yea I love South American accents as well.... and Northern English!
Quote by MMonroe

That's my favourite one, too.

I could listen to Liam Neeson talk all day long.
Lurker
For me a girl is good with or without an accent, although I'll admit British and Russian accents are a major turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
I love accents, any work for me... Yeah, I'm easy
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
I have to say I never really thought much about it, until I heard her voice for the first time................OMG!!!!!!! That accent phew
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Constant Gardener
I've noticed that I've been watching and mostly listening to Australian TV Newscasts quite a bit over the last few months.

There's a certain female broadcaster who is...enticing.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.