dressing as a game character=hot??

last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do guys generally find this hot or do you have to really like gaming?

Tomb Raider? hot or not?
Lurker
0 likes
as an avid gamer yes I find cosplay hot, I just don't like Lara Croft. Unless your going for the new young Lara croft reboot then yes. Depends on the gamer, if you pick a character from a game or movie that they don't like it probably won't do anything for them. cosplay isn't just for gamers, it's just personal taste like anything else.
0 likes
i so wanna get the new lara outfit, not just for the sake of dressing up for my boyfriend (altho he would probably like it since hes a big gamer), but i think it would look cool as a costume for a fancy dress night out or a halloween do (i dont really do the whole scary outfit thing). Plus, Lara is one of my favourite ever game characters, so yeah i think its a good idea. I know its ask the guys, but i just thought i'd put my point in smile
Lurker
0 likes
I think it depends on that situation, and the gal (as well as how well she pulls off the look/costume). I have seen some that are HOT HOT HOT... and others that are NOT NOT NOT. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends. Some people might not appreciate the whole cosplay thing, and some might not like certain characters. The more straight you are, the less likely you'll enjoy Wario cosplay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like it just depends on the character and how she pulls it off I always had a thing for final fantasy girls like yuna or rikku
0 likes
Hot.

Well, I guess it depends on who they are dressed as. But, basically, hot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Dressing up is always hot.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
VERY hot when done properly and when the costume suits them.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
0 likes
I'm not much of a gamer, so the character aspect doesn't mean much to me. IOW, I'm not going to get off on pretending to do Lara Croft or whoever. However, any woman who wants to dress like Lara Croft (old or new) around me is more than welcome to do so. I do think Princess Peach is rather cute in those big pink dresses so I suppose if a woman wanted to do a Mario (or Luigi) with Peach fantasy with me, I wouldn't say no.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes very hot on the right person....
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Very Hot any type cosplay is especially if the outfit wearer can stay in role.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on a few things:

- the character, is that character sexualized? If not then its probably not hot, it can be cool, but not hot.
- the person, do they have a similar body type to the character their emulating, or failing that, do they have a body type I find attractive.
- the quality, in my opinion a good cosplay is all about the quality of materials and the work put in, a costume that looks like it really could be Powergirl or Wonder Woman's costume is going to garner a lot more interest from me than something that looks like a Halloween costume bought off the shelf.