Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you shave your cock clean? When did you start?

last reply
394 replies
46.9k views
2 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
Why did you start shaving your cock??? Do you do it or do you trust her to do it for you????
The Linebacker
Shave it? Like with a blade? No, besides there is no hair on my cock. The hair grows on the ball sack and the area around the cock.

I use an electric shaver and I do that myself. Sometimes I get waxed. Getting hairs yanked out of one's ball sack isn't a lot of fun.

I do not allow my wife to shave me down there, even with an electric razor, despite the fact that I have shaved her several times.
Lurker
I do yes I started when I had to shave for an operation and continued afterwards.

U haven't had anyone else do it as yet but would consider it with someone I trusted.

Never say never :-)
Lurker
Well, no I don't shave my cock. I let the hair grow, but keep it clean and smooth.
Active Ink Slinger
Let any sharp object near the centre of my universe You're joking right?
Lurker
Oh Yeah, Silky Smooth, Cock, Balls, and Asssmile
Lurker
I started over 20 years ago, when I was overseas, and was hot, so i tried it, and have been Smooth ever since!! I've found most chicks really like it;)
Active Ink Slinger
I started about five years ago and have never looked back. I really love the feeling of a totally smooth cock and balls, and especially to feel her hands and lips on my smooth parts. So far I have shaved myself, always with a razer.
Lurker
It's not always clean shaven, but it's always cleaned up and buzzed down. I don't like having to deal with razor bumps and little cuts
Rookie Scribe
I have a few times but most women I have been with find the stubble irritates their clot so let it grow again. Just keep it neatly trimmed.
Rookie Scribe
I have started to shave when i did the cycle thing - and have been doing so for long. All my girl friends and guy friends like it
Active Ink Slinger
I have mine shaved, feels good, looks great compared to having a bush full of hair and girls do seem to like it more. When I'm not shaved I keep it shortly trimmed. I do use a razor, takes some time but differently not going to try waxing anytime soon.
Lurker
Been slick for over 6 years...love the intmacy it gives me and wife!
Lurker
Yes - started several years ago - love how it feels and prefer all my cocks shaven.
Lurker
I started shaving when I was about 40 I think (maybe a bit younger). I wanted to change things up and find I love it. Sometimes I am completely shaved and other times just the lower shaft and balls. But I always keep the rest close and neat when not shaved. I just find it better.
Active Ink Slinger
A personal groomer and razor under ball sack and trimmer in ass crack. as for how long guessing 15 years or so.
Active Ink Slinger
I shave mine with an electric razor. I like to keep the hair short. I work in hot places and sweat a lot so I like to keep it all cool. Besides I think it makes it look nicer
Active Ink Slinger
Shave with a razer, started 2 years ago now (maybe it was 3).
Active Ink Slinger
Used to, but had trouble with hair follicles, so now just trim it. Shaved looks sexier I think
Lurker
I trim above my cock and to the side but shave my balls.
Actually had my ass waxed a few times too which feels amazing afterwards.
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes I do shave all over. Like it smooth and clean. Have been doing so for about 15 years.
As an aside, it also make my cock look bigger.
Lurker
Yes I do keep myself shaven and smooth. Like the look with a little patch of hair. I have been doing this for years and years.
Lurker
I started about 20 years ago when I had an op and liked it so carried on shaving, have had 2 of my partners shave me in the past but now usually use cream to remove the hair
Lurker
yes - do it regularly - benn doing it for about 5 years
High Lord of Darkness
I have done it before, but I have hairy pubes and stomach and chest. Now I used to stop just above the cock with shaved cock and balls.

However, I have a question - how far up do most of you lot shave?

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
I was about 38 when I first shaved my pubes felt really good...my wife asked me if id like to do it to please her
Lurker
Around Jan 2006 I think I asked a new girl friend to shave her pussy for me and the next time I saw her I was greeted by a very tidy bald Beaver. I together that I started shaving my crotch. For me it was more about the Kinky aspect. I reckon I was about 53 when I started shaving there. Part of it was she shaved her coochie for me so it was just natural for me to return the favor.
Lurker
Just a little trim...gotta keep it classy!