Login

do you prefer it when girls shave...

last reply
77 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
A full shave, no. Reminds me a bit too much about prepubescent girls.

My pair keep a landing strip, which 'B' dyes a different color almost every week it seems, but the rest is kept smooth and clean.
Lurker
Either bald or neatly trimmed up top, but down the sides of the lips down to the asshole, definitely clean. Just a preference though; I love pussy so I make exceptions lol
Advanced Wordsmith
Most definetly....so much more sensitive....clean-up is so DELISH ...LOL
Active Ink Slinger
Neatly trimmed or fully shaved are my preferences. I'm not into bushy/hairy kitties...

It's All Good! :-)
I prefer a little hair there. I think it's sexy.
Lurker
love a bare pussy and ,most of all a bare smooth asshole
Rookie Scribe
I think older guys (like me) prefer hairy pussy. That's what we grew up with. As the bikini panties got skimpier, women started trimming, then shaving to a landing strip, and finally bare. I still prefer hairy.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by looker46
I think older guys (like me) prefer hairy pussy. That's what we grew up with. As the bikini panties got skimpier, women started trimming, then shaving to a landing strip, and finally bare. I still prefer hairy.

Makes no difference to me, but I can certainly appreciate this sentiment on the topic. It DOES visually show some maturity....even trimmed/thinned.h8k8pXQy6qGxmHc0
Active Ink Slinger
I definately do I really dont want hair in my mouth when I lick her. IMO it is only fair I shave down there aswell because she doesnt want hair in her mouth during a blowjob
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by ATexGent

I'm not into bushy/hairy kitties...

Like a Russian Blue or a Persian?
Lurker
Absolutely. The less hair the better.
Lurker
Certainly! WHY would I WANT hair on my dessert?
Rookie Scribe
I can't stand a wild bush but a shaved pussy or neatly(short) trimmed pussy is what I like
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sexylover4u
love a bare pussy and ,most of all a bare smooth asshole

I totally agree with you on the "bare smooth asshole". I don't understand why a pet will shave her lips but not take it further and shave their perineum and asshole. That is a major a turn off for me when I go down on a pet where her lips are shaved and I find hair below that...

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by dpw

Like a Russian Blue or a Persian?

LOL...Yeah, something like that.

Lurker
Yes, it's better to lick
Active Ink Slinger
Shaved or atleast well trimmed.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by ATexGent

LOL...Yeah, something like that.

Oh! If you like a pussy with no hair you'll love the sphynx cat!
The Engineer
i prefer hairy
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
I like cleanly shaved, but wouldn't turn away one with hair on it.
Active Ink Slinger
Trimmed or shaven not wild growth
Active Ink Slinger
It's all good to me. I think what looks best can vary from one woman to the next. I guess I prefer a landing strip.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, please! I hate pubic hairs in between my teeth!
Lurker
Hairy pussy is fine with me. It can be sexy. Shaved pussy is visually appealing and I like the smooth feel, expecailly when she is soaking. Hair will never stop me from going down on her ever, and yes, I have had the occasional incidental flossing, but it's no big deal. I just smile while removing said floss.

I do prefer shaved or waxed. It's just too sexy!

The Linebacker
The 'nether' regions? You mean someone shaved Holland?