23.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Hi just wondering if you guys like being rimmed. And fingered by your partners
Active Ink Slinger
Yes and yes, please.
Active Ink Slinger
Fingered while getting a blow job sure. As for rimming, I must be odd as I love to do it to my wife but have no interest in her doing it to me.
Lurker
It is special just when I am about to unload. Makes me stand and deliver.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I enjoy it very much.
Primus Omnium
Yes please. I love a lady to lick that pucker, and tongue it, and use some teeth. Just a little.
Active Ink Slinger
My wife rimmed me years ago and I thought it was so hot. I didn't experience any incredible sensations it was more the act of her wanting to do it that provided the thrill. I have never been fingerd though I would like to experience it.

I am sure my wife would rim me more and be willing to finger me (she loves anal) if I expressed interest. but my insecurities come into play here. At 52 my ass can't possibly be the inviting playground it once was. I fear I would spend more time fearing what it was like for her than just relaxing and enjoying myself.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I find them both hot but my wife won't oblige
Advanced Wordsmith
Never had it done before to me but I think i'd like to try it for sure...
Rookie Scribe
I do it with my girlfriend and she has no problem doing it back.
Active Ink Slinger
I never used to like it , but in the last year I like it ... And it's great being touched there when getting a blow job
Active Ink Slinger
I had an ex who gave wonderful blowjobs and would finger me while doing it and or use a vibrating plug. It was hot and awesome. As for the rimming, that is odd as I love to rim my wife but have no desire for her to rim me.

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
No. I've tried it out of curiosity, but to me, it just felt uncomfortable.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
Yes. Why not? And return the favour.
Active Ink Slinger
it does have its benefits ;-)
Lurker
I absolutely love it and love rimming if I know the person is clean.
Active Ink Slinger
I love it, but I haven't had it done in 20 plus years.
Lurker
Oh yes, and even better if your lover puts on a strap-on and fucks your arse.
Active Ink Slinger
I've never tried it. Not sure it's my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes indeed!
Active Ink Slinger
I've never been rimmed and not sure that is something that I would like to have done. I have thought about doing it to my wife but don't think she would be into it. As far as being fingered, i think that would be hot if she did that to me while giving me oral.
The Linebacker
Yes, by my woman.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I absolutely love being rimmed and fingered by a sexual partner. I've shared sex toys with partners and there's something incredibly intimate about completely giving yourself over to someone.
Lurker
I would love to try both but have not yet.
Lurker
Yes - love both