Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

wheres the craziest place youve given head?

last reply
134 replies
23.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Gave road head in HS, the guy wrecked his car, guess I did a good job
Lurker
no way, really?! smile
Lurker
i bet he loved it, anymore public endeavors?
Lurker
road head, in a movie theatre and at the mall in a dressing room once
Active Ink Slinger
a public bathroom at a Greyhound station in Michigan.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
Either A Glass Elevator In Las Vegas Or Yankee Stadium. Both Were Pretty Wild!!
Lurker
I wouldn't say this is 'crazy' but: nature reserve smile
Lurker
Probably on a plane whilst pretending to sleep on my boyfriends lap.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by smexylucy
Probably on a plane whilst pretending to sleep on my boyfriends lap.

That Is Very Hot!!!!
Lurker
at a wedding, during the procession, when my cousin was getting married, she saw us biggrin such a turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
in a club carpark, my boyfriend at the time was dressed in a 'chewbacca' outfit which i quickly unzipped and got to work, the security came round and i just managed to get up in time and zip him up. my boyfriend said i had to call someone and it was too noisy out front. i was picking fur outa my mouth for the rest of the night LOL!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Empress of the Moon
Going through a carwash. I'd recommend it to anyone.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
In a video booth inside an adult bookstore through a glory hole. My ex husband was in there watching me.
Lurker
in the car as he was driving!
Active Ink Slinger
lolllllll at the beach
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
at work
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
ive done a few in public..... gloryhole, on the bus in HS, middle of a club, in an elavator, and at many parties
Lurker
I'm not really into sex in public places so, I don't have much experience in that area. But, once, when we were teenagers, my boyfriend and I were desperate to fool around and since we still lived at home and our families being home we had to go elsewhere. I ended up giving him head under a slide at the park near his house.
Lurker
In a Walmart bathroom with some old guy. I never saw him again
Rookie Scribe

When I was 18 and still in h.s., I was in Jr achievement (off campus club) and a guy from another school took me in a back room and "taught" me about bj's. I did everything he told me to do and I actually got off on his response! Not a power trip, but a feeling of how I, little miss nobody, could make this cute, out of my league guy, cum with such intensity. Wow! When the club had its annual awards reception at a downtown hotel, he sat across from me and when the speeches started, he thumbed towards the door and left, expecting me to follow...which i did. He led me upstairs and outside to the walkway where the rooms were. It was kind of a u-shaped courtyard below so there was another walkway across from where we were. Right there, he unzipped his pants and said, " i want you to suck me again. Its gonna be even better." I answered, "I know" and dropped to my knees and got started. At some point I noticed the maids across from us and pulled back, ready to jump up. He put his hand on my head and kept me down and said, "No, finish." I felt so sexy right then that I couldn't care less who was around and finished him off, swallowing his cum just like before. (I swallowed the first time simply because I didn't know what to do with it and as I did, he grabbed my hair and in a husky voice, kept repeating "yeah that's it, yeah" so I figured "that's what you do with it). To this day I can't believe virginal, naive me did that but, it began the foundation of who I am today! (Sorry this turned out so long. Guess I kinda got caught up in the memory! !)
Lurker
Quote by Ruthie
Going through a carwash. I'd recommend it to anyone.

The carwash idea sounds really hot!
Active Ink Slinger
Up against a cell tower.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by missnottie
In a Walmart bathroom with some old guy. I never saw him again

Walmart turns me on alone...Lord, help me if you throw an older guy in the mix.

Lurker
Quote by ToshLoveCC
Up against a cell tower.

You mean a tower for transmitting cell phone calls? Wow. Talk about "reach out and touch someone."
Lurker
not too crazy really, back row balcony of a foreign film art house
Rainbow Warrior
In a professor's office at Ohio State, but it wasn't the professor I was blowing. It was another student I was tutoring. We did it in front of a big window where anyone across the quad could see us.
Active Ink Slinger
Under the table in a cafe.
His eyes nearly popped out when he came I believe as he couldn't make a sound. My gf knew what was happening but the others didn't.

While he was talking on his mobile to his secretary.