Login

What turns you on about younger guys?

last reply
24 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
This question was asked of the guys I thought it’d be interesting to ask the ladies too. Hope it hasn’t been asked before searched for it couldn’t find it.

I’ve always been attracted to younger not sure why probably for the same reasons as the men’s answers. My sister swears by older, more experienced, not rushing, more in tuned with a women’s body, etc. Now this is not to say younger men aren’t as good or that older is better, just giving another opinion.

Since being on Lush and speaking with all ages of men my attraction for older has changed quite a bit.

Looking forward to more research!
Rookie Scribe
My wife loves younger guys shes 48 the youngest has been 19 so your not on your own
Rainbow Warrior
I just don't find masculine physical traits very attractive. I'm mostly attracted to girls, and younger guys in their teens are often still pretty, like girls. All the guys I go with are boyish looking.

Then there's also the simple fact that guys reach their sexual peak in their teens and women reach theirs in their thirties, so...
Active Ink Slinger
I have never been turned on by younger guys. Always older.
Active Ink Slinger
I am not sure I am especially attracted to younger guys, but they do have amazing recovery which I do love.
Active Ink Slinger
I married young to an older man and was married for 26 years before I divorced him for sleeping around and not with me. Now I’ve turned the tables and prefer younger men. I’m very energetic and don’t look or act my age sometimes so I enjoy the attention. I like a man who’s in good shape and takes care of themselves and the young hot boys that have great chest and abs turn me on. I like a strong tall powerful manly man. And most younger guys are all macho so that goes with what I like.
Active Ink Slinger
I love their sexual energy and their fast recovery time!
All that sperm on tap! They recover so quickly too.
Active Ink Slinger
The fact that I can teach them how to please a woman, especially mature women. The sexual games I can play with them is never ending fun and I enjoy their stamina. If they are well endowed that is a bonus.
Active Ink Slinger
Being married to an older man keeps my emotional side totally satisfied, since he started sharing me I always choose younger lovers, they are all about sex & all the things like stamina, recovery & hard bodies come into play. Twice is never enough for them or me now. Win win smile
Rookie Scribe
Nothing!

It's women or older men for me.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
They don't look like gross wrinkled old men.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
Their lean and thin body
Less hair on chest and other body parts
They can go 2-3 times.
Nafisa
Advanced Wordsmith
I like younger men, they are far more virile, randy, have less hair. They are lean and thin normally, and they can go 2.-3 times.
Active Ink Slinger
My husband is 4 years younger than me. He is my first "toy boy" To be honest i prefer older men. Younger men are ok but they don't tend to take careful criticism well. Being told (During an argument) that i was sick of him doing the same thing in the same order every time he wanted sex turns me off meant that we no longer have sex.
Active Ink Slinger
i'm into guys and i am a guy i love how their budgle in their pants and they last longer in bed and so do some older men when doing you before they cum
Active Ink Slinger
I was the younger man for several older women, a couple of them older than my mother. They liked the recovery and the fact that unlike men of their own generation I ate pussy, but a big part of it for them, from what several told me, is that they didn't get much sexual variety and didn't get to act on their urges when younger--they married early--and I reminded them of the men around that age that they lusted after but didn't get to be with. They said it was almost like being 20 or 25 again, bt with the added benefit of knowing exactly what they wanted and needed in bed.
Lurker
Their recovery time. A younger guy can be ready to go again much faster, but an older man knows more ways to please a woman
Active Ink Slinger
They recover so quickly
Active Ink Slinger
Katie here. We have a very nice cluster of regulars for our parties, guys and girls, but having a few younger guys, 18 to 25 yr olds at a party is awesome for their prompt recovery time, multiple loads, and just honest to goodness pleasure for them and us ladies!!
Lurker
I enjoy dating men of all ages but have only relatively recently made the most of my MILF status (i’m in my 40’s) and enjoyed dating really men (e.g. 18-20). What they lack for in experience they make up for in enthusiasm and their ability to recover quickly.