Login

What is your "reset" time?

last reply
24 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
So you just had sex, and it was great. How long until you wanna do it again?
Lurker
if i had two or more orgasms, i need 24 hours to recharge!
God Empress of Lush
20 minutes max.

Now I need to find a guy who can match that hahaha.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by naughtyannie
20 minutes max.

Now I need to find a guy who can match that hahaha.

20 minutes? All I need to do is roll my wife over give her ass a nice lick (she has a wonderful ass) and I am re-sprung in 5 minutes. Likely take her doggy then. You need to keep looking!!
Lady GlitterGiggles
I prefer we don't stop until I pass out...so maybe 30 min
Active Ink Slinger
Five minutes, to laugh, chill, have a cigarette then we fuck again

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
With time off for good behaviour, about 5 hours.
Prolific Writer
We usually will have more oral sex and when he is ready to go again, we go for it.

xo
In-House Sapiosexual
If he's good, I don't even need to pause.
He'll need a rest before I will. And, I can solve that too.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
Anywhere between 10 & 20 mins. Have managed 5 before though (hadn't cum for days before hand)
Lurker
Quote by UKJames014
Anywhere between 10 & 20 mins. Have managed 5 before though (hadn't cum for days before hand)

Wow you're a girl?
Amazing. You go girl!
Cheeky Chick
Even when I come hard and lots, I'm ready to go again right away.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Sabroan

Wow you're a girl?
Amazing. You go girl!

Erm... I'm a guy lol
Active Ink Slinger
Seems like this is more of a Guy Question.

Stop is a Four Letter Word that should never be used in Mixed Company.

Unless he has brought friends to join in.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Sabroan
So you just had sex, and it was great. How long until you wanna do it again?

Well since it was great sex, and thanks for qualifying that, just give me a chance to catch my breath. ;)

I would think most women would "reset" sooner than a guy would typically right?
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Lurker
I think my reset would be sooner at times... then there are other times that I could hold off for a while!
Lurker
reset times vary ..depending on urges and need .. and if your partner is still in the mood as well
Active Ink Slinger
Okay well I get SUPER sensitive right after my orgasm peaks. If I have trained the guy a little bit he will know to ease off and let me calm down a bit. If he pushes and keeps going with his tongue or cock it just becomes irritating. If the guy slows and eases off LIKE A LOT.....preferably stops moving altogether....then I can get it back together pretty quick.

Steve learned when he was licking my pussy how to bring me to a big orgasm and then deliver a second. He would let me peak. Then he would just wait with his finger inside me without even moving or licking. Somehow he would know when the right moment was and he'd start to wiggle his finger and lightly begin licking again. Ever so slowly he'd build me up again and "presto" a second and even bigger orgasm would come. Yeah well the trick with my pussy is to not try to push things. Let me calm down for a few minutes and let my pussy stop being so sensitive. Well usually that takes like 5 minutes.

After an intense session with say five or six orgasms? Well then I like to have a few hours to recover hehe . The only exception to this is about one or two days before my period . At that time I can be climbing the walls and I might jump back on a cock much sooner.GTzYfFLnzSU11rok
Lurker
Quote by Crazy_Girl

Well since it was great sex, and thanks for qualifying that, just give me a chance to catch my breath. ;)

I would think most women would "reset" sooner than a guy would typically right?

Depends on when a guy had last time sex. biggrin If I had sex for whole week every day and then pause one week, no masturbating/sex although it's impossible because my balls would explode. I could have sex like 1-2 min after cumming. Just to catch a breath or drink something.
But yeah it's both, true and depends on girl.
The Bee's Knees
normally doesn't take me long at all. generally just enough time to enjoy a bit of pillow talk.

Say. Her. Name.

Rainbow Warrior
It's never as long as my guy needs, which is why it's nice having TWO guys! ;-)
Lurker
If it's GREAT then I won't need to fuck again for DAYS. For one, I won't have the energy. For another, I won't have the mental capacity to even concentrate on sex. A good, awesome fuck leaves me worn out, frail, scrambled, and blissful.

If it's NOT all that wow then that's when my orgasm(s) isn't enough to wear me out and I need more - again, pretty soon.

But I usually come more than once during most sex sessions so if you're wanting to know some sort of 'recovery between orgasms' time I'd say 'I don't have a down time' - they just sort of drift from one to the next. I could have orgasms on and off throughout all of sex or even after - just a spontaneous thing.