What is it you look for?

last reply
11 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
So gals,

What is it you look for in a man or significant other? Body of a God (s)? Hair style? GQ Style? Nice car/motorcycle/truck? Lots of money? All their hair, teeth, and other body parts?

I realize that each of you will have something that intrigues you or attracts you more than others. I'm just...heh heh...curious don't cha know?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Curious2c
So gals,

What is it you look for in a man or significant other? Body of a God (s)? Hair style? GQ Style? Nice car/motorcycle/truck? Lots of money? All their hair, teeth, and other body parts?

He must of course be healthy (in his bank balance)
Even tempered (when he sees my jewellery bills)
Understanding (when I am with my lover)
HARD (to displease)
Loving (to please my every wish)

Well C2C you DID ask ...and there MUST be one somewhere
Lurker
Quote by SusanEngland
Quote by Curious2c
So gals,

He must of course be healthy (in his bank balance)
Even tempered (when he sees my jewellery bills)
Understanding (when I am with my lover)
HARD (to displease)
Loving (to please my every wish)

Well C2C you DID ask ...and there MUST be one somewhere

I'm sure, Susan, that there is more than one somewhere out there. The lover part would be difficult to work with for me...bank balance...I have my days.
Lurker
Hair, eyes then personality. Normally guys that have friendly eyes are friendlysmile
Lurker
humor...height...big hands
Rainbow Warrior
If you saw all the guys I've gone to bed with, you'd laugh! They all look pretty much alike. I have one type of guy I always fall for- young, skinny, boyish, pretty, good hair, effeminate, and a great body. Think twink!
Active Ink Slinger
After many trial and error attempts at finding the right man - We have found three and we are keeping them more than happy.
Basically about our own age. Not wanting to marry and have kids. Agreeable not to live with us but be available for each other as and when we/they desire.
Accept that my gf and I live together as bisexual females.
They are all real FWB as we are to them.
Mana wahine
I like older men. Someone to have a decent conversation with, smart, funny, kind. I seem to like men who are sort of outwardly masculine. That sort of alpha-male, almost dominant thing, but not an egotist.
Lurker
For me its trust, honesty and loyalty. Nothing else matters to me.
Princess Popsicle
Physically- teeth, eyes, nose firstly, he should also have strong, veiny hands and be taller than me.

I could let all of that for a man who was trustworthy, reliable, loving, intelligent, witty and affectionate. If I'm not attracted to their personality then it doesn't matter how handsome you are if you're an asshole.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl