Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WHat do you do when you know a guy is trying to look up your skirt?

last reply
102 replies
13.6k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
Quote by upskirtlover

One can look up my skirt only when i m in exgibition mood and allow him to.......
Rainbow Warrior
Nothing. All he'll see are my panties, and on the rare occasions that I don't wear any, that's the whole idea!
Lurker
Make sure he gets a look
Lurker
That definitely depends on my mood...but even on a good day, I am sure he would not be happy with my response, I would most likely try to embarrass the hell out of him.
Active Ink Slinger
I am not aware that has happened for many years. When I did it was because I was teasing and expecting him to.
Now I believe people do it with mobile cameras. I would not want to catch one as he would be somewhat publically embarrassed by my reaction.
They would see nothing more than a pair of pants now.
Lurker
If I could, without a doubt, tell that some random dude was trying to get a look up my skirt, he would hear some smartass remark that would aim to let him know he's a perv...

Now the only person I would want to entice to look up my skirt would be my man, not some stranger looking to get some jollies.
Lurker
I let them look and watch their face when they realise im not like other girls.
The Linebacker
You should know when he smiles, waves, and gives you the thumbs up.
Lurker
As a kilt-wearing cis male, I've had women try this with cameras. I'm not flattered and if they push the situation, results in them purchasing a new phone.
Lurker
Depends on 3 things:
1) The situation
2) The guy
3) My mood
The Linebacker
Quote by HeraTeleia

Look up my skirt and find the Glock 26 in a garter holster. Run away quickly.

We'd have fun comparing pistols. I'm usually strapping my a 40 cal (I have both a S&W & a Ruger) or if I'm feeling really bad, my Colt 45 auto (but it is hard to conceal). My wife sometimes wears a garter holster. She loves to whisper, "I'm packing" in my ear.
Lurker
Act like I'm totally unaware where he's looking.

If I'm in a teasing mood or like him he'll probably get a glimpse but it will just be a pantie flash
Advanced Wordsmith
Depends on who is looking and where they are trying to get a peek...
Lurker
Quote by MyssTemptress
Give him better access ;)

Now that is the attitude!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Roughgentleman

Now that is the attitude!

Would you like access? Wouldn't mind getting rough. I like it that way ;)
Lurker
Well I have on occasion lifted my dress and given him a peek
Lurker
make it worth his time trying to peek make it where he'd see what he was looking to see
Lurker
Quote by MyssTemptress

Would you like access? Wouldn't mind getting rough. I like it that way ;)

Better access may mean visually or physically. You may sense a hint of roughness from the nature of my smile if you give me better visual access. If you really like getting rough you should say yes when I come up and ask to join you.
Lurker
Quote by easyloving
make it worth his time trying to peek make it where he'd see what he was looking to see

Mmmm....Soooo Naughty:-) Soooo Gooood!!
Lurker
I don't wear skirts.

Heh - all I can think of is this:
Active Ink Slinger
I suppose in the final analysis it is my fault if he can see up my skirt.

Then if he is handsome and sexy those things do happen and I do not seem to have any control.

These accidents happen over and over to me. Could they happen to you too?
Lurker
I usually don't mind, make it seem accidental unless he's a leering pig, then I shut him down. If he's got that certain "something", and not where he can get to me, he can see more. Gentlemen and polite wolves get to look.
Lurker
I'd walk away as quickly as possible.
Active Ink Slinger
make it seem accidental

Lurker
Pretend that I don't notice
Rookie Scribe
Let him look and if he's cute maybe let him touch