last reply
31 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
The Dick Game!

Ladies, do you know your dick?

Can you place these zones in order from most pleasurable to least pleasurable?

I tried this little game with some women, and was surprised by the results. Some got it 100% right, others made a few mistakes...
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SereneProdigy
The Dick Game!

Ladies, do you know your dick?

Can you place these zones in order from most pleasurable to least pleasurable?

I tried this little game with some women, and was surprised by the results. Some got it 100% right, others made a few mistakes...

Cut or uncut?
Different answers to the areas!
Cryptic Vigilante
Quote by dpw
Cut or uncut?
Different answers to the areas!

Here comes the dick expert trying to call dickmate on his very first move. I'm not sure if there's really a difference between cut/uncut men ; of course uncut men have a bit more skin, but I doubt the foreskin is the most sensitive area. In fact, there could even be some disparity from one man to another, but I'm fairly certain that most men will agree with my answer.

I'd be curious to compare my dick with yours though, Derek.

Oops, that's not what I meant, put those pants back on!

Come on ladies, don't be afraid to try an answer. Us men won't call you impotent if you make a few mistakes...
Advanced Wordsmith
2, 1, 4, 3, 5??? rough guess!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by clittouch
2, 1, 4, 3, 5??? rough guess!!!!

SP please take note of the answer and the location of clittouch.
Active Ink Slinger
I legit have no idea, but it's a color coded dick, so it looks kind of fun.

I'm going to guess, 2,1,4,5,3.
Cryptic Vigilante
Quote by BlondeBookworm
(...) but it's a color coded dick, so it looks kind of fun.

LMFAO at that.
Lurker
Going with 4,1,2,3,5.
I hate solving puzzles without solutions so here's hoping OP gives out the answer soon!x
Lurker
The underside of 1 and 2 followed by 4,5,3
Active Ink Slinger
Not owning one of these things makes it hard (no pun intended) for me to be sure. Most times when I am with a guy he just wants it totally in my mouth, pussy or ass. I have never heard a guy say "OMG, the head feels so good, the base not so much"

So I'll take a somewhat educated guess, 2,4,1,3,5
Lurker
I'd guess 4, 2, 1, 5, 3
Lurker

like ALL of it?

was it a trick question?
Alpha Blonde
I'll go with 2 4 1 3 5

Specifically, I think the underside of where 2 and 4 meet is the most sensitive spot, no? At least that's what I learned in Dick School.

While you're obviously not going to neglect any part of the dick, I think 3 and 5 are nowhere near as important as 2, 1 and 4.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I'll go with 2 4 1 3 5

Specifically, I think the underside of where 2 and 4 meet is the most sensitive spot, no? At least that's what I learned in Dick School.

While you're obviously not going to neglect any part of the dick, I think 3 and 5 are nowhere near as important as 2, 1 and 4.

was that where you learned to surf? *gigglefit*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
2,4,1,3,5. I know 2 and 4 are first w/ my guy.
Her Royal Spriteness
what happened to 6?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
Quote by sprite
what happened to 6?

6 got snipped at birth in my case.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SereneProdigy

6 got snipped at birth in my case.

I know Americans like to leave a tip but .......!!
Artistic Tart
Quote by sprite
what happened to 6?

6,7,8,9 and 10 appear when he's hard, you jaded size queen. smile
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LadyX

7 8 9 are near
but number 10 is at the rear!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LadyX

7 8 9 are near
but number 10 is at the rear!
Lurker
Countdown:

1+5=6
2+3+4=9

Put the two together and you have 69.
Active Ink Slinger
4, 1, 2, 3, 5
Active Ink Slinger
NUTS!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SandyJ
NUTS!

They're 7 and 8
Cryptic Vigilante
Interesting answers.

For me personally, it would be 4, 2, 1, 3, 5, with 1 and 3 being actually almost ex aequo. Obviously 3 and 5 are last, but apparently there's some debate for 1, 2, 4.

I discussed a bit about all of this with dpw over PMs, and he argued that uncut men are much more sensitive on their glans. I agree with this, but still for me there's a difference between 'sensitive' and 'pleasurable'. My glans is still quite sensitive, but for me the sensation is a lot more pleasurable between the circumcision scar and the base of the glans, especially under my dick (area 4).

The glans is overall more responsive to gentle touching/rubbing, but I could hardly cum simply by stimulating my glans. To me, nothing beats a certain pressure around the upper part of my penis, and I believe that most men are the same. The combination of both is of course awesome, such as when my glans is thrusting into a wet pussy while there's some pressure all around my dick.

Thanks for participating.
Lurker
B: (pout) You ended it too soon - and yes, based on how Sir responds, 4,2,1,3,5 is the correct order - I've had plenty of opportunities to test that (grins)
Cryptic Vigilante
Bumped for those who might not have seen the results.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SereneProdigy
Bumped for those who might not have seen the results.

Quoting this one rather than your other answer because I can focus on the post rather than your penis!

I still think that there's a big difference between a cut and uncut dick. The most pleasurable blowjob for an uncut guy is often sucking on the head and tonguing just under the head. Deep throating is pleasure mainly on the glans! If you ever want me to test my theory let me know.1olDeYoTLe9ePq9i