Login

Sucking cock daily

last reply
115 replies
21.5k views
4 watchers
38 likes
Lurker
Is it normal that my wife sucks me off at least twice a day ? How many times do you do it to your husband / BF ?
Active Ink Slinger
I suck cock at least once a day.
Lurker
If I had my choice I would have to say yes I would with the right man. Every day would not be an inconvenience to me. V
Active Ink Slinger
I don't know what 'normal' is but I date nearly every day. Twice on some days. Most of the time that involves giving head at some point so probably once a day on average is normal for me.
Lurker
I am a high profile businesswoman and I suck cock at least once a day
Lurker
I think you want to suck even more if you are able to
Rainbow Warrior
It seems to be normal for you. I have 2 boyfriends, and we all three live together, so I usually wind up sucking them both about once a day. Maybe more on weekends.
Active Ink Slinger
Hard to have an accurate count. There is the sucking when we are both home. Most of the time that would equal twice a day.

Then when I am out and about you can add some number to that amount
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
LOL.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
Twice a day is pretty normal for me since I got married. When I was single it was a lot more.
Lurker
I do it daily almost!!
Active Ink Slinger
I would do it everyday always loved giving BJs!!
Lurker
Lucky you snag lol I wish my hubby was home long enough to suck him twice a day lol so once a day is good for me
Lurker
I went through a stage of waking my ex up everyday with a blowjob, but after a while my jaw developed a constant ache.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I give my hubby usually 2 Blow jobs a day.
The Bee's Knees
are we supposed to be keeping a tally?

Say. Her. Name.

Her Royal Spriteness
amateurs. i suck cock every hour on the hour. on a slow day.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
If I had the chance, absolutely.
Lurker
I would love to be able to suck at least one cock and cunt daily and have my cock sucked at least once a day too. Yet sadly, in real life that just doesn't happen.
Rocker of the cocker
I do it daily, Monday thru Saturday, Sunday is my day of rest.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I do at least once a day but then there are days too that I will give a few BJ's.
Advanced Wordsmith
I wish I could say I am like everyone else but I do not give 2 bj's a day. When I was younger and in college with a bf I probably came close. Now we do it whenever we feel like it maybe 3 times a week
Rainbow Warrior
Quote by sprite
amateurs. i suck cock every hour on the hour. on a slow day.

Well not ALL of us do it for a living, Rach!
Active Ink Slinger
For me, giving a blowjob always wants me to have intercourse. I get so turned on by giving a blowjob that for me intercourse always needs to follow.
Active Ink Slinger
After reading these responses, I've got one request, can one of you talk to my wife?
Active Ink Slinger
Not any more. Now it is an occasional joy for him if we are into it.
Prolific Writer
I enjoy it and pleasure him whenever he wants it.

Xo