Login

One Night Stand

last reply
20 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
How you think about " One night Stand"...if you had one would you mind to share it here....
Active Ink Slinger
I have not indulged in such an act - just not my thing.
Lurker
I had many many one nighters in my 20's..

Some good , some not so good....

I might be the queen of them..

Kinda had a lot.
Some at fancy hotels, rent by the hour places
On a boat in a hot tub. In a limo
In army barracks.
In a public park

Ect ect ect..
Shrugs..

Active Ink Slinger
I have many one night stands....

in the bars, parties, hotels, beach, pools
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by daddysweetheart
I had many many one nighters in my 20's..

Some good , some not so good....

I might be the queen of them..

Kinda had a lot.
Some at fancy hotels, rent by the hour places
On a boat in a hot tub. In a limo
In army barracks.
In a public park

Ect ect ect..
Shrugs..

I've had more than one one night stand in one night!
Lurker
I've had several and they were all fun.
Active Ink Slinger
Never had one, and hopefully never will. I need to trust someone first.
Lurker
Quote by dpw

I've had more than one one night stand in one night!

I had three. males virgins at the same place, same night , same time ( not all at once) , had sex. with each one.after the other...and that was it. I was in my mid - twenties and they were 19-20. I worked with one of them.

Active Ink Slinger
I couldn't count. Seriously, I've had more one night stands in one night than some girls have in their lifetime. Just my thing, but not others.
Princess Blondie
Never had one smile
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
I have had a couple. It ending with only one time was my choice.
Active Ink Slinger
OMG, I've had maybe somewhere between 40 and 50 one-night stands I'm guessing (if I count an 11-guy gangbang in that) and I've enjoyed most of them. Some have been a real disappointment, but there's a certain degree of excitement and curiousity involved with fucking a guy or gal you just met that nite. Of course I take time to get to know the person a bit before I agree to share a bed with him/her, but all in all I've found it to be fun and exciting as well as 'educational'. Sometimes it's fun to think back on some of trysts and recall the more interesting aspects of the night, whether it be a position you got in with him/her, or his/her making you do something unique, or just the person you were with themself.
Active Ink Slinger
I can honestly say I've never had a one night stand ,if you have got my attention im sure id want to see you again.
Active Ink Slinger
I did have ONE "one-night-stand" so far…..after I broke up with Terry . Maybe I'll write a story if I have time. It was super hot. He was a Canadian guy from Toronto and it just happened. If I was traveling and I had the chance I'd love to try it again if I found the right guy. I love urgent hot sex.
Active Ink Slinger
Never had one, never liked the idea of it either. I like to know the person first.
Lurker
I've never gone out with the intention of having one but I have had a few
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by phoenix072
How you think about " One night Stand"...if you had one would you mind to share it here....

I've had a couple. One of which I wrote about some time back. The other one ended up working out pretty good since we've been married for eight years this fall!
Advanced Wordsmith
Ive had a few. Personally I enjoy them, but clearly they arent for everyone. I like the excitement of the new person and not having to get to know them.
Lurker
Some are great, others are blah, depends on the guy