Login

Ladies Have you EVER?

last reply
94 replies
16.5k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
Ladies, have you ever just called a guy up and asked him to come over for Sex, blow Job, Sexual Release?
Lurker
No I've never done that and never would
Active Ink Slinger
I've done it with my lover many times.

He loves it when I ask him over for a blow job. In the end we always end up fucking

I would not do it to a strainger if that was the question
Active Ink Slinger
no but then was married for a long time..and now am celibate for private reasons

but hell yes...at 46 i havel the confidence i didnt have in the my 20's

but only if the man and i were monogamous....i dont share....period
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes but only with one special young man in my life. smile
Nerdzilla
Of course! Why not go for what you want?
By the big capital letters in the post, I thought it would be a more topic than this. lol
Bonnet Flaunter
no. that's why I have a vibrator.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by blazestcyr
no but then was married for a long time..and now am celibate for private reasons

but hell yes...at 46 i havel the confidence i didnt have in the my 20's

but only if the man and i were monogamous....i dont share....period

Although I'm not celibate I was married for a long time so calling a guy up in such a way was not in the cards.

Now at 44, I too have a hell of a lot more confidence and have no problems doing that now but ONLY with someone I'm in a monogamous relationship with - I don't share either.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes. with my lover at the time (I'm married) "I'm in room *** at the ***** motel, and I need you." He never refused.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Sure have.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Artistic Tart
you're damn right
Lurker
Yes, of course.

I've been known to send out a mass text to four or five guys and fuck whichever responds first.

NB: I'd like to add I've given that up now.... lol
Active Ink Slinger
Like the other mature ladies here, I would not have done that before.
But being older, wiser and more in tuned with my needs, I have no problem calling a "friend for a fuck"
Adding to that factor is that Hubby and I have been in a strong marriage and communicate everything so for what it's worth, I may have the unfair advantage being in the lifestyle

Kisses!

Steph
Advanced Wordsmith
Common theme so far, Have some more experienced friends...
Alpha Blonde
Of course! Everyone needs a few hotties on speed dial for recreational fun at certain points in life.

On Thurs/Fri/Sat nights after 2am, they're often on stand-by anyway. It's like ordering pizza. With extra sausage.
Lurker
I have, isn't that what fuck buddies do?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by jdmleather
I have, isn't that what fuck buddies do?

You took the words right out of my mouth!!
Lurker
Just read the question again and I'm thinking... Ok if a girl is feeling horny, she has a fuck buddy and calls asking him to come over because she fancies or needs a good porking is quite understandable if she's confident enough to do so. I couldn't be that brazen about it myself but I respect and admire any girl who is.

The other part of the question is harder to understand. Call him over because I need to give him a blow job!!!

"Please come over, I haven't had a cock in my mouth or swallowed any spunk this week, if i don't get some soon I'll go crazy, I'm beginning to get delirium traumas. I'm also vegetarian and my diet requires a regular protein boost".
Active Ink Slinger
I call my fiancé over all the time for quickies an such. But we live together so I'm not sure if that counts o.O
Advanced Wordsmith
No, because I have kids, but I've asked if i could cum over.
Active Ink Slinger
yes i did one friday nigh in high school i asked a guy who was four years olderthn me to come over when my mom and dad were not home
Lurker
Once, with a Navy man!
Rookie Scribe
No I haven't. But it sounds like a great idea.
Active Ink Slinger
Of course
Lurker
i never wouldn't do that...
Lurker
I have more than few times too. I think I have my facts right, it has always been somebody that we had really had great sex together and it had been a while.

No, not someone that I had only dated a few times. Maybe that could be an directory of men too.

I am older than most on Lush and I as bold and confident as I have ever been!