Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How can you tell if you are bi or a Lesbian?

last reply
6 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
I am married I have been for 5 years! I love my husband but I can't help but love women! I get off just thinking about or reading about or watching girls get off in random ways! I have never had the chance to really put this to the test with a man or a woman! I know that I can be turned on by a man but there has to be a lot of making out and heavy petting! I wish I didn't live in such a small town or else I would try to find a girl to bring her back to my house to test out this theory (DH did always say as long as he could watch he didn't care)! I didn't even know I liked girls until I was 17! So I'm so lost!
Lurker
Because you have never been with a female, there could be two reasons why you find yourself attracted to them.

1. You are truly attracted to females

or

2. It could be that something is missing from your sex life.

I was like you in a way and was turned on by watching two women together, reading about it and thinking about it. I found it so erotic that I started to consider myself as a lesbian. My male partners just didn't do it for me. But then I was introduced to women, toys and men who knew how to use the tongue. As I am sexually attracted to men and woman (lean more towards women), I now class myself as bi sexual.

Unfortunately the only way to answer this question is to try to find a girl by maybe traveling to a different town, but be aware, it could provoke feelings you did not know exist and could spell the end of your marriage. But don't let that put you off. Be true to yourself, because there is nothing worse then being in a loving but unhappy marriage. It always turns into a loveless marriage. I had to watch my parents live like that for many a years and I would not wish that on anyone.

Good luck and I hope you find your answer soon.
Active Ink Slinger
From my experience,

A person is bi-sexual when they get the same feeling, emotionally and sexually. with either sex. If they have the feelings but have never been with the same sex, I would think they are more "bi-curious". Until they have a few "meetings" with the same sex, they just don't know how to react to their feelings and needs.

A gay or lesbian is emotionally and sexually tied to the same sex exclusively. They have no desire to be with the opposite sex at all.

I have many friends that fit into all three categories and love them all.

It just comes down to "different strokes for different folks".
Rookie Scribe
Thank you both for your help! I think I really do need to find someone to help me explore my feelings! I love my husband dearly and always will but I have to say I am quite curious as to whether these feelings are real or just a random fantasy! Luckily I have a wonderful hubby who is willing to let me explore a bit but so long as he can be in the same room!
Alpha Blonde
Why not go with hubby to an upscale "exotic dance club"... and get a few lap dances (either yourself while hubby watches, or both of you as a couple). Its a really fun experience, and it will be a way for you to get close to a beautiful woman in a sexy yet non-threatening way... and see if you are still turned on to want more?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by purechaos1
I am married I have been for 5 years! I love my husband but I can't help but love women! I get off just thinking about or reading about or watching girls get off in random ways! I have never had the chance to really put this to the test with a man or a woman! I know that I can be turned on by a man but there has to be a lot of making out and heavy petting! I wish I didn't live in such a small town or else I would try to find a girl to bring her back to my house to test out this theory (DH did always say as long as he could watch he didn't care)! I didn't even know I liked girls until I was 17! So I'm so lost!

Hi Purechaos,

I have the same feelings and I am in a very strong relationship with a man.

The rationale I have given myself is
- Women are naturally more sexy than men, a penis compared to boobs? erm... boobs!
- Women are pushed in the media as a sexual turn on, almost as if our mind is trained to appreciate beauty as feminine
- Alot of women, including straight women can say that "she is stunning" and its social acceptable compared to if a man said it about a man
- We all sort of do it, Nicole from the pussycat dolls is admired by both sexes.

Sexual attraction, is sexual attraction.... it is society that says we have to be either bi/straight/homosexual etc. You could find a guy or a girl sexually attractive, its other senses of our bodies that make that decision not our mind. There is many societies centuries ago that seperated sex (between same sex/mixed sex couples) and a reproduction need to keep the human race alive and this is done with a life partner to raise the children. The Karmasutra is a good exmaple of how ancient scripts showed sexual acts as a social thing between same and mixed sexed couples/groups.

If you act upon your sexual attraction, you are classified in todays society as bisexual... if you dont then your bi-curious and if you blank them out your straight. They are all labels!

In reality keep talking to your life partner, he seems supportive (even if he thinks he is getting a free show) but make it clear it is a sexual attraction and not that you want to have a female life partner (if that is what you feel). Some people have the urge to have sex with animals, it is just an attraction it is not to fulfil their emotional support needs. (sorry for the example - i find weird!!)

As for whether it is because you are lacking something in your life/sex life... I personally think that that is bullocks! You are allowing yourself to question feelings many subconciously blank out, personally I think it is becuase your mind knows you are mentally stable to tackle these feelings.

Hope this helps
UK Born Pakistani Sex Stories Author. Writes about Reluctance/Manipulation.