Login

Hot Piece of Ass?

last reply
25 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
CurlyFries
At one time or another, I'm sure most women have been called this. I'm curious if women find this a turn on?

To be honest, it is a complete turn off and mood killer for me. Someone said that to me this evening and it pretty much ended the conversation for me. Strangely enough, I love to be referred to as "my slut" by the guy I'm involved with, but being called a hot piece of ass pretty much just pisses me off. It's very objectifying for me.
Active Ink Slinger
It's weird, if I heard that someone referred to me as a hot piece of ass, it wouldn't be a turn on but it wouldn't bother me either. BUT, if someone said to my face "you are a hot piece of ass", I would be really turned off.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
It's funny if it's said in jest. Like if it's made clear that it's being said jokingly and not in a serious or role-playing kind of way.

Otherwise I agree, it's a total mood killer.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Artistic Tart
I'm similar to Nikki on this. If it got back to me that somebody called me a hot piece of ass, I'd be somewhere between indifferent and flattered (depending on who it was). But if they said it directly to me, I'd return vicious fire.

hmm...now I feel bad about the fact that I regularly refer to hot guys as "a hot piece". In my defense, I never say it to them.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LadyX
I'm similar to Nikki on this. If it got back to me that somebody called me a hot piece of ass, I'd be somewhere between indifferent and flattered (depending on who it was). But if they said it directly to me, I'd return vicious fire.

hmm...now I feel bad about the fact that I regularly refer to hot guys as "a hot piece". In my defense, I never say it to them.

Speaking just for myself, guys WANT to be referred to as a hot piece. You didn't know?
Cryptic Vigilante
Quote by MrNudiePants
Speaking just for myself, guys WANT to be referred to as a hot piece. You didn't know?

I was about to say this too...
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
IF a guy said "my, you are a hot piece of ass" .... I'd look around at who he might be talking about.

Personally, I'd laugh. From there, it would likely get very awkward - mostly, because what do you say to that? Thanks?? hahaha

Is it a turn on? Definitely not.
Is it a turn off? Probably ... depends on his tone of voice and his followup.

*thinking* ... yeah, I'd say this line is a mood killer. There's much classier ways of saying ... "hey, I'm interested".
CurlyFries
Quote by PersonalAssistant
IF a guy said "my, you are a hot piece of ass" .... I'd look around at who he might be talking about.

Personally, I'd laugh. From there, it would likely get very awkward - mostly, because what do you say to that? Thanks?? hahaha

*thinking* ... yeah, I'd say this line is a mood killer. There's much classier ways of saying ... "hey, I'm interested".

That was my exact response.

Any flirty fun up until that time was completely killed dead in the water. I really think he believed he was paying me a huge compliment, tho.
Mazztastic
I agree with what's been said above...

It's one thing to hear that "so and so thinks you're a hot piece of ass". There's a bit of a compliment in there, maybe, probably... Like being called a MILF?

But if someone said in sexy talk that they thought I was a hot piece of ass, well, there are plenty more original things to say, aren't there?

I guess that if it was someone I liked, I'd feel a bit disappointed if that was the best they could do?
Lurker
Quote by LadyX

I totally agree here.
Alpha Blonde
I kind of see it as a tongue-in-cheek term, so it doesn't offend me if it's said by someone I'm involved with, if its part of dirty talk or a friend saying it in jest.

If it's some creepy guy, licking his chops and leering at me in a serious way, saying "mmm mmm... aren't you a hot piece of ass" - yeah, it's not something that would go over well. Then again, there's very little that a lecherous creepy guy *could* say that would go over well.

In general, it doesn't bother me much though. Worst case scenario I'd probably just roll my eyes or tell the person to fuck off.
Lurker
It's a case of not trying to be hypocritical really as so many other women refer to guys and other girls with similar comments. Soooo I just don't let anything like that bother me.
Orgasm Aficionado
It's not the words that are important but who's saying them and the sentiment behind them. My BF often uses the term when I've dolled myself up and that is more than fine. If my boss called me a hot piece of ass, I wouldn't be quite so comfortable.
Active Ink Slinger
I would take that as a total compliment and often say that to a few of my guys!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Constant Gardener
Quote by Dancing_Doll
If it's some way creepy older guy, licking his chops and leering at me in a serious, tent-poling way, saying "Nommm Nommm mmmm... aren't you a fine little hot piece of ass" - yeah, it's not something that would go over well.

In general, it doesn't bother me much though. Worst case scenario I'd probably just roll my eyes or tell the person to fuck off.

I've often thought you and LadyX and CHB were some really hot pieces. I'm so relieved that you two may simply roll your eyes at this confirmation.

CHB, on the other hand...has long realized that it's merely a term of endearment - although I believe she may be ready to set my old ass on the nearest curb soon.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Head Nurse
Quote by PersonalAssistant

This has typically been my response.
Lurker
And don't tell a gf's dad she's the "hottest piece of ass" you've ever had. Happened on Opening Day this year, Safeco Field, Seattle, right next to us in the Beer Garden. Father proceeded to pummel the dumbass until security broke it up but that took more than a couple minutes of pummeling.
Active Ink Slinger
I don't really care for the term. Makes the user seem extremely juvenile, whether they are male or female.
Active Ink Slinger
That's just degrading. The only time I'd ever say that to a woman is if we were role-playing, and I'd just finished telling her she's a sexy little slut. But under those circumstances, it probably still wouldn't be a turn-on for her, nor would I intend it to be.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
Not many people know that legally this falls under the realm of sexual harassment. And in intimate relations, I think its disgusting so I try not to be around those who are beyond any moral or character improvement....
Active Ink Slinger
In RL, my style has never earned me anything close to that remark.

But in a lez bar some years back, I was hanging out with a GF who is totally hot and was dressed to kill. A total plunked herself beside us and called my GF just that. I think the first words out of her mouth were, "Babe, you are one HOT piece of ass!" She said it in a totally admiring but lustful way. But the conversation that ensued was a lot more civilized and pleasant. In the end they went home together.

On the other hand, I can imagine a thousand times that such a line would have been a complete failure. In RL most people expect me to be -like (I'm tall and big-boned), but I'd NEVER say something like that to anyone, no matter how attractive they were.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Kristind
And don't tell a gf's dad she's the "hottest piece of ass" you've ever had. Happened on Opening Day this year, Safeco Field, Seattle, right next to us in the Beer Garden. Father proceeded to pummel the dumbass until security broke it up but that took more than a couple minutes of pummeling.

That's priceless, funniest thing I've read for ages.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I have been called that and I am not offended at all.

However I certainly understand how many woman would.

Not sure I am, but if the man of the hour thinks I am is that not a good thing?
Lurker
I don't really care but it is really unoriginal. It might even leave me a little cold in dirty talk situations. While it is flattering to be found attractive, a little eloquence never hurt.
Lurker
Quote by CurlyGirly
At one time or another, I'm sure most women have been called this. I'm curious if women find this a turn on?

To be honest, it is a complete turn off and mood killer for me. Someone said that to me this evening and it pretty much ended the conversation for me. Strangely enough, I love to be referred to as "my slut" by the guy I'm involved with, but being called a hot piece of ass pretty much just pisses me off. It's very objectifying for me.

Active Ink Slinger
I think at the right moment I would have no problem with this, I would take it as a complement. There are moments when I have made great efforts to look hot, to look sexy and having a guy regard me as a hot piece of ass would be just fine by me.

Not that he should be stupid enough to think I am dumb though. if he did he would be quickly brought to his senses.