Login

He sent you away for a while?

last reply
20 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Imagine this situation: an immigrant couple lives in Europe, or the USA. They have two small kids.But the financial crisis makes things tough, he loses his job or something, so the husband says "look darling, I am gonna send you back with the kids for a while, until things get better here so you can come back here or I'll go there".

So she goes, "sure baby, whatever you say", and goes back to their former country, and hubby starts sending her money every month. (you can live in some countries with 100 dollars a month)

Now, the guy happens to have other kids from his first wife, (he's a bit of a player,), in fact this relationship started when he cheated on his first wife and she was the lover, until he abandoned his first wife and married her. He is in his mid 30s and she is 20. (so since he is older he can control her like a puppet)

Regarding this scenario from the outside it seems clear that this new relationship has no future at all, the guy is just geting rid of her and the kids using the excuse of the money...but what do you think about it?

As a woman, would you ever do something like this, I mean, trusting somebody like "okay, I am going bak with the two kids to another continent and wait paciently until you decide the next move"? Or do you think it's just suicidal and shows that the people involved in this are just a bunch of airheads?
Lurker
Is this supposed to be happening in this century? Sounds like the plot of a Harlequin romance novel.

Quote by wotever
Would I ever do something like this?

No!
Lurker
Quote by Curlygirly
Is this supposed to be happening in this century? Sounds like the plot of a Harlequin romance novel.

No!

I know it sounds crazy...I know them in real life.
Love this phrase...

Quote by wotever
Now, the guy happens to have other kids from his first wife, (he's a bit of a player,), in fact this relationship started when he cheated on his first wife and she was the lover, until he abandoned his first wife and married her. He is in his mid 30s and she is 20. (so since he is older he can control her like a puppet)

Not sure age has anything to do with control...
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Wild at Heart
Quote by Dudealicious
Love this phrase...

Dude, everyone knows that the key to controlling the young chickadees is charisma, compliments and candy... It works every time. You keep this up and before you know they have your penis in them and they think it was their idea!

Remember the three C's, charisma, compliments and lots of candy!
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Magical_felix

Dude, everyone knows that the key to controlling the young chickadees is charisma, compliments and candy... It works every time. You keep this up and before you know they have your penis in them and they think it was their idea!

Remember the three C's, charisma, compliments and lots of candy!

you are such a... well... something. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
Quote by sprite

you are such a... well... something. smile

Have I told how pretty and creative you are today? I mean really, such an intelligent and dreamy beauty this girl is *sighs* Here's a lollipop, it's your favorite flavor..
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Magical_felix

Have I told how pretty and creative you are today? I mean really, such an intelligent and dreamy beauty this girl is *sighs* Here's a lollipop, it's your favorite flavor..

*giggles* i'm not falling for that. again.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
Quote by sprite

*giggles* i'm not falling for that. again.

Which reminds me... The three C's only works the first time... If all else fails you can use the fourth C, cash. Although some girls are more clever. This sprite is one of the clever ones. Avoid these types if you want to CONTROL... Although with sprite you might try another C, it's usually a long shot and not recommended, but Cuffs... She'd probably like being controlled with a pair of cuffs and some creative sadism...
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Magical_felix

Which reminds me... The three C's only works the first time... If all else fails you can use the fourth C, cash. Although some girls are more clever. This sprite is one of the clever ones. Avoid these types if you want to CONTROL... Although with sprite you might try another C, it's usually a long shot and not recommended, but Cuffs... She'd probably like being controlled with a pair of cuffs and some creative sadism...

never underestimate the use of Champagne, either

Wild at Heart
Quote by sprite

never underestimate the use of Champagne, either

See? It's already working! First she wasn't falling for it (again)... And now I'm on my way to pick up a couple of bottles of bubbles and then me and this sexy chickadee are going to have a hands on anatomy class.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Magical_felix

See? It's already working! First she wasn't falling for it (again)... And now I'm on my way to pick up a couple of bottles of bubbles and then me and this sexy chickadee are going to have a hands on anatomy class.

and then i'm going to introduce him to MY 3 C's. Cuffs, Crop, Castration.

Wild at Heart
Quote by sprite

and then i'm going to introduce him to MY 3 C's. Cuffs, Crop, Castration.

silly sprite! Sometimes you DO need a proof reader!

Quote by sprite

and then i'm going to introduce him to MY 3 C's. Cuffs, Clitoris, Cumming.

There I fixed it.

Seriously though older dudes, sprite may be out of the target demographic for this. Continue on when you want a challenge and it most definitely is worth it with her. But 18-20 or so? Try the 3 C's out. The original ones.
Lurker
Quote by Dudealicious
Love this phrase...

Of course there are many other things involved in control, like the Cs referred by Felix, but certainly age is an important one.

I doubt a 20 yo man could send back to their country his 35 yo wife...or at least it's harder to imagine.
Quote by wotever

Of course there are many other things involved in control, like the Cs referred by Felix, but certainly age is an important one.

I doubt a 20 yo man could send back to their country his 35 yo wife...or at least it's harder to imagine.

Yeah you are right, the three C's that Felix had mentioned are integral in a relationship and usually has a person develop complete control over their partner: Cuffs, Clitoris and Cumming.

I think control is established in many ways, age does not have a factor at all. Some children have complete control over their parents, would you suggest that has to do with age as well?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
Quote by Dudealicious

Yeah you are right, the three C's that Felix had mentioned are integral in a relationship and usually has a person develop complete control over their partner: Cuffs, Clitoris and Cumming.

I think control is established in many ways, age does not have a factor at all. Some children have complete control over their parents, would you suggest that has to do with age as well?

Parently love and romantic love are located in different departments. The first is inconditional, the second is not.

As we age, we learn tricks. The more tricks one learns, the easier one can manipulate and control others.

When was the last time the president of the USA (or any country in the world) was a man in his 20s or 30s?
Constant Gardener
Quote by wotever

Of course the following tale is merely anecdotal & as DamonX would tell me (it is thus just bullshit), but age is sometimes a controlling factor, as is economic and/or social status.

I've a female friend I've known since she and I were both 19. She's a pretty cagey customer about many things, especially when it comes to men who want to get into her panties (or bank account). The fact that she likes to get into the pants of men on occasion, sometimes over rules her common sense and street savvy, though...especially if those men she samples are men she would like to keep sampling on a long term basis.

Last summer she was all engaged up, sporting a 6 carat solitaire, and planning for the next however long, 10-30 years of wedded bliss to a man just a few years older than her, but one who appeared to be quite succe$$ful.

She'd been to his house in a very nice gated community here in the KC area, numerous times. This is a woman who has often told me (and who I've seen demonstrate in the past) that she's not influenced by bling nor the size of a man's bank account.

Her father was one of the wealthier millionaires of the Kansas City area from the mid 70s til his death in 2000. She's so not impressed by what you drive, where you live or how much you spend on her or yourself to project the image.

Anyway, she was all set to marry this rather handsome fellow, who I'd met in person, half a dozen times. And he was quite friendly and charismatic. He had a way about him which instantly made even me...feel comfy in his presence, right off the bat.

And I size everyone up (in real life) for the first time or three that I'm around them. My radar is operating at 200% efficiency even though you might think I'm ignoring you, (for example).

This gentleman had a career where he was a traveling engineer for a corporation based out of White Plains, NY. He lived in a $400k McMansion not 20 minutes from our airport here in town. He had an 18 year old son and a 9 year old son and had been recently divorced (3 years ago) from the 9 year old's mother.

On the surface, he appeared to be just another busy, career driven SOB...with the two failed marriages, bills out his ass, yet assets outnumbering his liabilities. In short, about as good a catch as my 50 year old female friend had run across in at least 20 years.

Til she took my advice to run a pre-marital background check on him with a local investigative agency.

Fucking dude was already married and had been for the last 25 years to another woman who resided in another state where he said he often flew to (and probably did) to work...for one to three weeks at a time...at some manufacturing plant, where his 'engineering' talents and director/leadership...were required.

He had a married daughter and a grandchild with that wife.

So...to everyone else who failed to do any surveillance on this guy (who claimed to be raking in about 400k a year) and drove nice vehicles with a nice pad in KC...including two previous wives in this area...he did not appear to be out of the ordinary (for a very successful traveling businessman).

Til you peered behind the carefully crafted curtain he'd manufactured and been utilizing for who knows...the last 30 or so years of his adult life.

Helluva nice guy. He didn't screw anyone over financially speaking.

He just apparently could not stand to live alone when he was away, traveling...to the point that he multi-tasked himself into multiple different lives/wives and realities.

Quite the juggler.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by wotever

Parently love and romantic love are located in different departments. The first is inconditional, the second is not.

As we age, we learn tricks. The more tricks one learns, the easier one can manipulate and control others.

When was the last time the president of the USA (or any country in the world) was a man in his 20s or 30s?

Oh damn I was in aisle 7 when I was looking for parental love. Is it located in aisle 12 near the autoparts?

You should be a little careful when you cite a president has to be a man...comes off sounding a slight bit sexist. But that's just my

Lurker
Quote by Dudealicious

Oh damn I was in aisle 7 when I was looking for parental love. Is it located in aisle 12 near the autoparts?

If you look for parental love you'll waste your time, it is given to us or taken from us,regardless of what we want. We are born into a family we don´t choose, and we have to take it or leave it. Some people are born into loving and caring families, others are not. And when we got kids, our babies can become great people or can become lowlives, regardless of how much we love them, or how much we educate them. In other words, blood has its own rules.

But we choose the people we sleep with, so here we can go to the market of love and seek for a blonde with big tits, or a brunette with big ass, or at least masturbate at home thinking in our
chosen targets of affection.

Quote by Dudealicious
You should be a little careful when you cite a president has to be a man...comes off sounding a slight bit sexist. But that's just my

I didn´t say it has to be, I said it is. All presidents of the USA were middle aged WASPs (except for Kennedy who was Catholic, and Obama who is Mulatto). So I am not being sexist, just realistic.
Active Ink Slinger
I know a few couples who have lived in separate countries for a bit for financial reasons. Or have come over to the UK, and left their families in their home countries and sent back money. Sometimes you have to do that. I for one would never be eager to live in a separate continent from my partner. If I knew he had cheated on me in the past, I probably wouldnt be very trusting.
Quote by wotever
If you look for parental love you'll waste your time, it is given to us or taken from us,regardless of what we want. We are born into a family we don´t choose, and we have to take it or leave it. Some people are born into loving and caring families, others are not. And when we got kids, our babies can become great people or can become lowlives, regardless of how much we love them, or how much we educate them. In other words, blood has its own rules.

But we choose the people we sleep with, so here we can go to the market of love and seek for a blonde with big tits, or a brunette with big ass, or at least masturbate at home thinking in our
chosen targets of affection.

wotever, I would like to thank-you very much for the lecture on love. I think I can now actually rationalize where you find love, and how to go about being a better parent due to what you had wrote. My life will be more enriched, and I can speak to my kid a little better thanks to you...

In regards to the sex of a president I guess I must have read this wrong then.

Quote by wotever

My apologies.