Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever fought over a man with another woman?

last reply
24 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
And if so, what techniques did you use?
Active Ink Slinger
No.

I like for a man to chase after me, so this has never been an issue.
Lurker
No. I think if you have to fight over a guy then he isn't worth the effort. Trust me I told my husband to get out! I told my husband a real man would take me and walk away.
Lurker

nope .... why???

Van
Active Ink Slinger
Never! What is the point? If you have to fight, he really doesn't want you anyhow. Better they fight over you!
Constant Gardener
It does happen, Javier. But the ladies of Lush are articulate, level-headed, intelligent and far-sighted.

WICHITA | A 42-year-old man and his pregnant, 20-year-old girlfriend were relaxing at a Sonic drive-through early this morning when they had an unexpected visitor.

His wife.

She confronted the couple about their relationship shortly before 1 a.m. at the Sonic at 2935 E. 21st St., police said. The girlfriend responded by pulling out a screwdriver and stabbing the 45-year-old wife eight times in the head, police said.

The victim was taken to Via Christi Hospital on St. Francis for treatment of the stab wounds, and the girlfriend was booked into the Sedgwick County Jail.

The victim's injuries are not serious, police said.

Posted on Thu, Sep. 02, 2010 01:09 PM

*I have to wonder about a 20 year woman having ready access to a screwdriver. Is that something most women carry in their purse? I feel like Monty Hall (Let's Make a Deal - 1960's/70's US tv program)
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
I think Let's Make A Deal is still on but with another host.
Lurker
Quote by WellMadeMale
*I have to wonder about a 20 year woman having ready access to a screwdriver. Is that something most women carry in their purse?

Only diehard alcoholics, but it's most common just a mini-sized bottle of whisky.

Silly joke, sorry, I couldnt resist.

Lurker
The day I would fight another woman over a man would be the last.. three things would happen.
1. She would be dead.
2. He would be next.
3. I would be in prision.

In that order..
Alpha Blonde
No need to fight. Girls know when they are outmatched...

Joking!

Actually, fights between girls occur when a guy is playing both sides... either due to a need for attention, or just honest indecision.

I wouldn't want to be with a guy if fighting off another girl was required to be with him. He should want to be with me, irrespective of the 'other girl'. If he's playing games, I'll walk. In my experience he usually follows.

If he doesn't, then it's not someone I'd want to be with anyway... problem solved.
Artistic Tart
Quote by WellMadeMale

*I have to wonder about a 20 year woman having ready access to a screwdriver. Is that something most women carry in their purse?

Maybe, but I prefer a handgun.
Lurker
No... he can fight over me instead... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
When I was very young and 9 months pregnant with my first child, I found out that my man had been with my best friend. I was upset and wanted to kill her at a party one night. A bunch of friends pulled me away and out of the house and that was the end of it. It was over between me and the man as soon as I herd about their union but, a years later, the woman asked again that I forgive her and I did. Forgave him too -after he was dead. Does that count?

Since then, there's been one other time where I found myself in a situation where I could of fought for a man. Instead I wished them wellness and all the happiness they could muster. : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Alpha Blonde
Quote by myself
When I was very young and 9 months pregnant with my first child, I found out that my man had been with my best friend. I was upset and wanted to kill her at a party one night. A bunch of friends pulled me away and out of the house and that was the end of it. It was over between me and the man as soon as I herd about their union but, a years later, the woman asked again that I forgive her and I did. Forgave him too -after he was dead. Does that count?

Since then, there's been one other time where I found myself in a situation where I could of fought for a man. Instead I wished them wellness and all the happiness they could muster. : )

Wow, what a terrible story!

It's true that some bitches don't know their boundaries... even when they claim to be your friend. Kudos to you for being able to forgive her. I know I wouldn't be able to do it.
Active Ink Slinger
No. Waste of my time and energy. I have better things to worry about than to fight some whore over a guy.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by myself

Good for your friends to get you away before you let emotions get the better of you. Good that you forgave them both, even though the dirt bag never knew it!

And the next time you did the smart thing. Life is too short to to concern yourself about false friends.
Lurker
No,why fight over him if he isnt man enough to make up his own mind who he wants how are you to know if the relationship is going to last of if you are just another notch in his belt...
Active Ink Slinger
Never there are too many hot me out there!!
Clever Gem
Other women??? pfft!

They don't exist (for me)

I will not compete.
Active Ink Slinger
I have had other women flirt with guys I am with. My black boyfriend is hansome and muscular and gets looks from all ages of women. He behaves himself and is courteous to all women. if I ever had a doubt about any man I was with and another woman I would just walk out. His loss.
Lurker
Yes but not fist fight she kept threatening to have me arrested if i hit her lol i never even tried. It was all verbal fighting, so I simply said fine u can have him & oh btw I'm done with these chips here u want those sloppy left overs too?
Active Ink Slinger

Never

Nafisa