18 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
...No.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
No, but I have asked for the reverse
Lurker
Yes I have .... I like to allow him to stroke, I positively encourage it but he must seek permission to cum.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, yes I have, of course. Some guys go off like a shotgun! I have demanded that guys control themselves so that I can also get to my own orgasm. But apart from this, and for fun, I have also demanded that guys don't come (despite all the things I have been doing to them) just for the fun of it. Of course I promise them wild sex in exchange at a later date but I am a real bitch sometimes when I feel like it.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes but only for as long as it takes to get their dick from my pussy to my mouth.
Lurker
now why in the world would I do that?
Lurker
Yes. The kinky dominatrix slips out every once in a while. Love to watch him squirm and that feeling of control, turning the heat up more until he can't take it.
Lurker
Yes, when he was in me and on the verge, I ordered him to pull out and show it to me. Maddening torture for him....but was well rewarded.
Revisiting my previous 'no', I have asked a guy not to cum "yet". I just have never told him no altogether.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
OMG yeah of course. I mean mostly I want him to control himself so I can have an orgasm too ? Right? Only fair. Plus it's giggly fun to see how long you can tease a guy and how many times you can take him close without making him cum. I mean learning to control your guy and keep him close to the edge is so intense for both of you. Sometimes I like to stop moving my hips and just squeeze his cock with my pussy and see how long he can take it. Steve loved it when I did that . I still miss him sometimes?
Active Ink Slinger
Quite a few times, some years ago - well not inside that is.
Lurker
To me there is no sex without my man cumming inside me. So NEVER.
Active Ink Slinger
Well, I've demanded that he not, and I've made sure he couldn't... Do those count?
Advanced Wordsmith
I've asked before. It's fun to watch him try to control himself
Lurker
Yes. I had a friend here who in the same week left me in the middle of a very hot chat because suddenly he had things to do at home.
He said he was really sorry and if he could do something to make me feel better... I said that I would feel better if he didn't touch himself till I came.
It took a week or so to find the time.

Surprisingly, he loved it... so I did "punish" him again another time with some poor excuse.
The Bee's Knees
cum in general or in a certain location?

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
i did 3 years ago but it fell on stoney ground and that's why i have a beautiful little daughter 3 years old would not change her for the world. Silly cow me got carried away with the moment and didn't use protection.

But with the right guy i never want him to stop mmmmmm
Lurker
I did it for the first time recently, then I told him a bit later that he was allowed to, and he did as he was told biggrin