Login

Happy Ending

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
Have any of you women ever gone for a massage that ended up with a "happy ending"? Or, have you had a male massage therapist? My husband got me a massage for my birthday and I scheduled my massage with a male therapist. we've fantasized about what might happen. The thought of another man giving me a massage and maybe brushing his hands on or close to my breasts or between my legs really turns my husband on. Any thoughts from either you women out there or your husbands??
Active Ink Slinger
Not from a spa massage although i have got incredibly aroused at the time , but yes of course with a partner , there are plenty of "oils " you can buy, plus rubbing your oily boobs over someone is really quite nice ;-)
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Active Ink Slinger
By the way there is no such thing as a "male masseuse". The word "masseuse" implies the female gender. If you want to use the old French names you should more properly refer to a "masseur" which is the male version of a massage therapist.

In the US the most common reference to a person that performs massage for compensation is massage therapist and that one is gender neutral and it implies that the therapist is licensed and therefore governed by laws that prohibit them from providing happy endings or any other sexual contact or genital manipulation. LOL

Don't ask me how I know all this.... (snicker) ;)
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
Thanks for the French lesson. I bet you're a lot of fun to be around at a party. Just love people who think they have to prove to everyone how smart they are by correcting everyone else.

By the way I realize that therapist is "gender neutral", and that they are licensed and that legally they can't provide happy endings or provide other sexual contact or genital manipulation. But that doesn't mean that it never happens now does it?

This is a site to share sexual experiences so we asked the question. But I guess there are always people like you around that take themselves just a little too seriously.
Daddy's baby girl
Quote by HappyEndings
By the way there is no such thing as a "male masseuse". The word "masseuse" implies the female gender. If you want to use the old French names you should more properly refer to a "masseur" which is the male version of a massage therapist.

In the US the most common reference to a person that performs massage for compensation is massage therapist and that one is gender neutral and it implies that the therapist is licensed and therefore governed by laws that prohibit them from providing happy endings or any other sexual contact or genital manipulation. LOL

Don't ask me how I know all this.... (snicker) ;)

Thank you for the information.
I'm always interested in learning.