Login

FUCK BUDDY OR NOT

last reply
8 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
am married, happily, but he travels 22 out of every 30 days.I am vary sexually active when he is here, but what about the other so out of the 30 days a month, he is here maybe 6 to 7 days, and the sex is good. When he leaves there is no sex, other then what i do for my self. I am really tired of doing it by hand, so we talked. I told him that I know he has fuckbuddys when he is traveling, which he admitted to, and I am fine with that, just dont fall in love, I ask him if it was ok if i have the same privileges that he does.,m and after some talking he said ok, but he just seemed a little jealous, although I may be wrong about that.We have in the past had sex with others, but when we were both together, like a threesome, once, and when I had a close friend staying here for a month, I could see the way they talked , and how much they enjoyed each other so , one night I told him that i ask Jean if she would go to bed with him while I went for a swim, and the same happened when he had a friend that stayed for several weeks ...there was no jealousy, and after ward that night we had wild sex...ok the real question is ...should I or not. he said he would like to hear about it if i do ..and I said the same. Should i........or should i not, and just keep playing with the rabbit.
dontknow
im in ft myers fla ....

THIS is a re post cuz i got no answers from the place it was posted ....plwase give ideas .thoughts .... or what ever...lea.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Leiza350
am married, happily, but he travels 22 out of every 30 days.I am vary sexually active when he is here, but what about the other so out of the 30 days a month, he is here maybe 6 to 7 days, and the sex is good. When he leaves there is no sex, other then what i do for my self. I am really tired of doing it by hand, so we talked. I told him that I know he has fuckbuddys when he is traveling, which he admitted to, and I am fine with that, just dont fall in love, I ask him if it was ok if i have the same privileges that he does.,m and after some talking he said ok, but he just seemed a little jealous, although I may be wrong about that.We have in the past had sex with others, but when we were both together, like a threesome, once, and when I had a close friend staying here for a month, I could see the way they talked , and how much they enjoyed each other so , one night I told him that i ask Jean if she would go to bed with him while I went for a swim, and the same happened when he had a friend that stayed for several weeks ...there was no jealousy, and after ward that night we had wild sex...ok the real question is ...should I or not. he said he would like to hear about it if i do ..and I said the same. Should i........or should i not, and just keep playing with the rabbit.
dontknow
im in ft myers fla ....

THIS is a re post cuz i got no answers from the place it was posted ....plwase give ideas .thoughts .... or what ever...lea.

I do not have answers, only questions...
Do you want to, to make it "fair"? In other words, Since he is, so should you?
Do you want to because you have needs and frustrations?
How would you screen the men?
Would you be safe doing it? (both physically while there and also from STD's)
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Alpha Blonde
It's up to you - nobody here is going to be able to tell you yes or no.

If he's doing it, I agree it's only fair if you get the same privileges.

I was friends with a couple that did this (although neither traveled as much as you're describing) - it was basically the no-tell policy for out-of-town fun. It started out well but blew up about a year later and they split. Inevitably she ended up having feelings for one of her fuck-buddies.

Every couple and every situation is different though. If you're in an open relationship (re him having his fun), then I don't see any legit argument about why you shouldn't get to do the same. If that's the question - then yeah, I think it's fair.

The rest of the matter on whether it will ultimately hurt the marriage or not is just rolling the dice. It's impossible to predict.
Lurker
Will you be able to cope with it? Will you be able to detach yourself emotionally and not fall in love with a fuckbuddy? Will you manage to keep the attraction to being physical only? Should you start developing feelings for the fuckbuddy, are you 100% sure you could break it off?

Ask yourself those questions and see what you come up with. Usually in these situations it's more of asking the right questions than just wondering "should I do it or not".

Also, make sure you use a condom or have your regular fuckbuddy tested. Last thing you wanna do is contract something nasty that you send on to your husband.
Active Ink Slinger
HI to every one that has answered this, und given an answer or thought. I feel that i now have the answer that i will follow ...und it is ..for me ...NO FUCK BUDDY>>>>> to much to worry about ..although i am one cold hearted bitch as far as emotions go....that part i know i could handle.....love ....no never ....at least i have been told by many that i am a vary cold heART ..WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE ....I HAVE WRITTEN MANY TIMES ABOUT GIVING MY HEART to any one ...so folks .....thanks ...the Fuck Buddy thing is dead ...........Lea.
Lurker
Quote by Leiza350
HI to every one that has answered this, und given an answer or thought. I feel that i now have the answer that i will follow ...und it is ..for me ...NO FUCK BUDDY>>>>> to much to worry about ..although i am one cold hearted bitch as far as emotions go....that part i know i could handle.....love ....no never ....at least i have been told by many that i am a vary cold heART ..WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE ....I HAVE WRITTEN MANY TIMES ABOUT GIVING MY HEART to any one ...so folks .....thanks ...the Fuck Buddy thing is dead ...........Lea.

Smart move on so many levels.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JohnC

Smart move on so many levels.
Active Ink Slinger

Too many rules and so many things can go wrong to ruin a nice friendship or relationship. I know. I thought I could make it work, but what had started out as really nice friendships that turned in just a fuck buddy relationship turned cold and totally wrecked friendships.

Active Ink Slinger

Got few

Nafisa