Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does sex with a big cock enlarge the vagina?

last reply
21 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
My wife had an affair over about 3 months with a guy who had a large cock, about 5" thick 8" long from my brief perusal. I know they had sex nearly every day and often more. She was always a lovely tight fit even for my very small cock (2" thick by 4" long), but since she split up with her lover and came back to me her vagina is much looser, very loose in fact and also incredibly wet when aroused which was never the case before. She is 44 and otherwise very fit, runs everyday and in good health. I wonder if this guy has stretched her, or just made her more receptive to sex. Any explanations gladly accepted.
Lurker
I wouldn't call that large
Active Ink Slinger
In my own experience everything returns to normal in an hour irrespective of the size of his cock.
Childbirth would ruin a woman if that were the case.
Rainbow Warrior
Unless your wife's vaginal floor muscles are completely out of tone, it's highly unlikely she wouldn't return to her former tightness. What Meg said about childbirth is exactly right. Women flex and return to normal tightness after being stretched.
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Women flex and return to normal tightness after being stretched.

I'm now picturing Stretch Armstrong with a vagina.kZ4lPUtwnzPNPBBo
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Sex with my cock turns vaginas into tasty candy!

I'm not bragging. I was born with this ability.
Active Ink Slinger
I have always returned to normal after a large cock or numerous cocks. One of my regular lovers for 37 years has a big one at 11.1 long X 1.75 wide. I have never been able to get pregnant so that stretching has never been an issue.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
The vagina is elastic, even after you pop a baby out it can tighten again . The assumption that women are "loose" after a lot of sex or sex with a big penis is a socio-political one.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
Sounds like you didn't pay attention in sex education class. No cock is anywhere near as big as even the smallest baby that comes out of a woman's pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
As Bethany Meg and Nolo tell the Vagina is very flexible and will be normal within a short period of time. Could the difference be in the mind of the husband.

Don't mean to be abusive but lots of men have self esteem issue when their woman is off doing someone else.
Active Ink Slinger
Do you know what the vagina is naturally designed for besides sex and periods? Oh and after the event the vagina goes back to being tight if the mother has done kegals.
Rainbow Warrior
Quote by Endymion
My wife had an affair over about 3 months with a guy who had a large cock, about 5" thick 8" long from my brief perusal. I know they had sex nearly every day and often more. She was always a lovely tight fit even for my very small cock (2" thick by 4" long), but since she split up with her lover and came back to me her vagina is much looser, very loose in fact and also incredibly wet when aroused which was never the case before. She is 44 and otherwise very fit, runs everyday and in good health. I wonder if this guy has stretched her, or just made her more receptive to sex. Any explanations gladly accepted.

What you may be perceiving as 'looseness' might actually be that she is now much wetter than before. A dry vagina can be mistaken for a tight vagina, when all that's really different is the amount of lubrication. Her experiences may have simply heightened her arousal, and you are now sliding in much more easily than before.
Rookie Scribe
I am very very grateful to everyone who replied, thank you. I felt rather silly reading some of the comments because of course I had not considered the comparison with childbirth and I have only very recently been reading about how the elasticity of the vagina means that even quite small penises can usually give a woman pleasure during intercourse, so i should have made that connection also.
I started to believe that I must have imagined the changes in my wife and that it was really about my own fear that she still "needed" David's larger cock. But actually I think Bethany may have hit on something when she speculated that because my wife is now much wetter during sex she feels looser to me. Throughout our marriage we never used a lube of any kind, and as a result we often struggled with painful and frustrating experiences in the bedroom. In many ways I was pleased my wife enjoyed David, he gave her the sort of sexual experience I was not able to and if she is now more easily self lubricating that bodes well for her future. Unfortunately my wife and I separated recently but I hope she is making the most of her new found excitement for physical love and now I know she can take even those monster cocks in the shape of a child's head. Thanks again. E
Mana wahine
Quote by HeraTeleia
No, it does not. Period, full stop.

So we shouldn't have a moment's silence for all the people lost inside loose vaginas?
#gonebutneverforgotten
Active Ink Slinger
Does sex with a big cock enlarge the vagina?

Yes of course but only whilst you're having sex with it
Lurker
Wow. Where to begin...did the OP skip Biology classes?
Rookie Scribe
Hi Endymion, I know that your intent was for women to respond but..... Your observations are not incorrect. Sex with larger men does in fact over time stretch the vagina. After having her children my wife almost had returned to her original size when she started having affairs with other men with considerably larger penises than mine. She thought that I was not aware but I unknowing to her caught her out and so started tracking her movements to allow me to understand what was happening and was quite surprised that she was having sex with a number of other men. Over a number of years it became obvious that she had stretched and was quite loose. As to knowing if she would have returned to her 'normal' size I will never know as after over 20 years together she suddenly (to me) left with another man who in turn left her some 6 months later. Prior to leaving me she had surgery to tighten herself (at my expense) but I suspect for the benefit of her soon to be new partner. Although this operation took place only a couple of months before she left she had already started to stretch again before our eventual separation.
Lurker
Quote by goyse
Hi Endymion, I know that your intent was for women to respond but..... Your observations are not incorrect. Sex with larger men does in fact over time stretch the vagina. After having her children my wife almost had returned to her original size when she started having affairs with other men with considerably larger penises than mine. She thought that I was not aware but I unknowing to her caught her out and so started tracking her movements to allow me to understand what was happening and was quite surprised that she was having sex with a number of other men. Over a number of years it became obvious that she had stretched and was quite loose. As to knowing if she would have returned to her 'normal' size I will never know as after over 20 years together she suddenly (to me) left with another man who in turn left her some 6 months later. Prior to leaving me she had surgery to tighten herself (at my expense) but I suspect for the benefit of her soon to be new partner. Although this operation took place only a couple of months before she left she had already started to stretch again before our eventual separation.

If you had read the previous replies, you would realize that one explanation for this is that your wife was aroused by the affairs she was having, causing extra lubrication. This may make the vagina feel looser during sex, but doesn't loosen the vagina.

You would also know that vaginas fully tighten an hour after sex.
Chat Moderator
Frequent, repeated and prolonged exposure over time, yes.