Login

Do you ladies prefer to have multiple orgasms

last reply
64 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
No. I prefer a long build up to one intense orgasm, then I like to eat a couple cookies and go to bed smile
There are times multiple orgasms are ok, like if you're getting all night lovins'.... But in a regular sesh one is my number....
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Aww man. Who scared him away?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
I originally put the post up, i am new here, my profile was on female so i made a new one to correct the gender.
Lurker
Depends.

On my own - if I have time, I like a long run up and then a really powerful orgasm, by which time I'm probably exhausted and need to sleep.

If I've only got half-hour, I'll make it to maybe 4 orgasms and it'll feel as good as the really intense one.

If I'm with someone - I like both, tbh, they suit different kinds of sex. From my experience, rough/angry/BDSM sex gives rise to multiple orgasms, whereas long, loving sex tends to create massive, drawn out singular orgasms...

Just personal opinion smile
Lurker
Yes, but too many in a row can be exhausting lol
Lurker
I suppose it depends on the time, place and mood. I love being played, built up to the high and kept there for a long, strung-out session that drowns me in liquifying sensations. I love the quick, hard and fast orgasm as much; it's electric, tight and intense. I thought I could only ever get to the multiple orgasm plateau by myself, but after many years, I've found someone who can play me better than I can myself and draw my orgasms out longer and deeper. Oh yeah!
Lurker
Im up for as many as possible...even if it would be a quickie!
Rookie Scribe
My lover always has a very intense orgasm, but then she is too sensitive to allow herself to be touched for an hour or so. Is this unusual?
Active Ink Slinger
I may be different from some girls. Especially Jessica.

I need to be played through a series of orgasms, some mini, some just normal type and maybe a couple of crescendo's. Then your could take me back to a mini again and we could start all over again.

I can not imagine why any woman would not want to have her instrument played in this manner.

But then I have never lived the life of just one massive orgasm in each session, that may be rather nice also.
Lurker
Quote by william55
My lover always has a very intense orgasm, but then she is too sensitive to allow herself to be touched for an hour or so. Is this unusual?

Nope - not unusual at all. I get to that point sometimes. Little touches can sometimes be painful because the skin is so sensitive - or cause little after shock type orgasms that can be tiring to experience.
Lurker
Why would you ever stop at just one? Go until you pass out then start again.
Lurker
First time I gave my (yet to be) wife more than one she was in shock. "I didn't think I could have multiples" (she'd been married before and her ex was a 'lets just fuck' kind of guy)
Active Ink Slinger
I'm not sure I would say I "prefer" them, I mean, I'm just happy whenever I get to orgasm, PERIOD! BUT I do, be it on my own or with a lover, have multiple orgasms most often. I LOVE sex and can cum very quickly and with very little down time in between OR I can hold out for hours, just depends on a variety of variables like the partner, time, location, energy level, etc. Most of my encounters have been with men that prefer to edge or it takes them a bit longer to cum than me. Unless it's a night where we're in the mood for very s-l-o-w, tender, lovemaking where we're both edging with the goal of one glorious simultaneous outcome, I will typically cum as many times as I can before he has his big release.
Lurker
well... I like having multiple orgasms.. as many as possible.. but i think, its also great to have one intensifying orgasm in which u or ur lover work for it...
Lurker
For sure! The more the merrier smile
Advanced Wordsmith
this seems like a silly question...of course we like multiple orgasms. I love it when I get on a roll and cannot stop, and I have to beg for the men to let me calm down and stop cumming
Active Ink Slinger
No, I'd hate that...just like I'd prefer a bowl of lettuce to a chocolate cake...

who doesn't want delicious orgasm after orgasm mmmmmmm
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Mazztastic
I'll usually just have one and be done, but sometimes....
I'll have a few one after the other and that IS rather good smile
Active Ink Slinger
My husband is able to give me multiple orgasms in such a short period. He does this to try and get me to squirt. He almost has it. Lol..it gets exhausting and I prefer one orgasm that builds into a huge one. smile but I enjoy it nevertheless. ;)

Please check out my stories. <3
Lurker
no, sorry 1 to a customer
Rookie Scribe
think yes but only when girls in good and deep feelings of sex
Site administrator
Quote by kiera
Is this a trick question?

KK .. its not a trick question and if you dont answer it honestly I will for you since I know the truth .. whistles and smiles.
Short Arse Brit
Quote by simplyjohn

KK .. its not a trick question and if you dont answer it honestly I will for you since I know the truth .. whistles and smiles.

Jeez ok so sexy skunks turn me on, so what I have a fetish lol
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
Good to know ... as I recall you managed about 4 or was it 5 in less than an hour but then he was so so so damn sexy and hot I dont blame you.
Lurker
I'm definitely a multiples girl smile
Lurker
I'm definitely a multiples girl smile