Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diphallic penis... what would your reaction be?

last reply
20 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Nerdzilla
Imagine this. You're hot and wet and dying to get nasty with the man who's been starring in your masturbatory fantasies... but he has to tell you something first.

He's DiphallicDude, the rarest of all creatures. Thanks to a mutated gene, he has two fully functional (and well sized) penises.

What would your reaction be? (answers are welcome from straight girls and bi/gay guys)
Scarlet Seductress
If a guy has two dicks, does that make him bi?
Nerdzilla
Quote by Liz

LOL actually, he is!
Alpha Blonde
I think it means he gets to legit add the two total dick-inches together to brag about having 14 inches erect.

What would my reaction be... hmm... totally not sure. I've been with a guy that had two working holes on a single penis before. I guess this penis anomaly could be worked around if you were really into him. You could always just look at it as having a bonus penis.

I wonder if there's an angle that would work for a DP. Hey, DiphallicDude could be fun! silly
Head Nurse
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I wonder if there's an angle that would work for a DP. Hey, DiphallicDude could be fun! silly

Gotta admit, that was my first thought!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dirty_D

Gotta admit, that was my first thought!

Was my first thought too. Imagine that, having a DP without having to deal with the potential problems a threesome sometimes brings. Now if there can only be a mutation where the guy had a Diphallic Penis with a built in Clit Stimulator.............Oh the possibilities!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Delphi
Imagine this. You're hot and wet and dying to get nasty with the man who's been starring in your masturbatory fantasies... but he has to tell you something first.

He's DiphallicDude, the rarest of all creatures. Thanks to a mutated gene, he has two fully functional (and well sized) penises.

What would your reaction be? (answers are welcome from straight girls and bi/gay guys)

Do they both get hard at the same time? Can / does he ejaculate from both? If so, can / does he use one to point of ejaculation and then keep on using the second til it ejaculates? I'm straight but these "questions" would be my initial response.
Active Ink Slinger
Many years ago this came up on Loveline when it was on MTV. Guy called in claiming to have this and went on and on and after he hung up, Dr. Drew says something along the lines of, "he's lying because I know something he doesn't; never are they both two normal sized." Hell, you may even be able to find the episode on YouTube with the right query...
Classified
Quote by Liz

Quote by Delphi
LOL actually, he is!

Really? Why is that?

Good for any loose women, who would benefit from the extra girth.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
WTF! No way, it must be a scam, surely.
Is one testicle attached to each?
Does he piss out of both?
Morning wood must be a problem. Hell, buying underwear must be a problem.
How about a made to measure suit.
"Do you dress to the left or the right, Sir?"
"Both!"
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by dpw
WTF! No way, it must be a scam, surely.
Is one testicle attached to each?
Does he piss out of both?
Morning wood must be a problem. Hell, buying underwear must be a problem.
How about a made to measure suit.
"Do you dress to the left or the right, Sir?"
"Both!"

All very good points!! But on the positive side

He can use Lefty while rRghty rests up and then when finished he has a fresh cock waiting in the bullpen for Rd 2.

If he is Bi, he can get a BJ from a man and a woman at same time................2 cocks, No Waiting!

He can get Lefty Circumcised and leave Righty Au Natural so no matter your preference he is ready to go.

He can do a DP all by himself.

Of course going to the bathroom can be a problem, but with proper planning that too can be over come!

For those who want to know more or the pros and cons of being Double Dicked, LOL!

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/01/my-life-with-two-penises-man-with-double-penis-has-written-a-tell-all-memoir-5006278/
Active Ink Slinger
sounds like heaven to me mmmmmmmm hopefully he will have loads of stamina jelly xxx
Active Ink Slinger
i tend to be a glass half full kinda guy but thought i'd play devil's advocate for a minute. a 'lot' of positives are being discussed but what about the down side.

imagine having this condition and experiencing ED with BOTH penises. THAT would be a major mind psyche.
And maybe just remind the FEW, if ill of us they speak, that WE are all that stand between, The Monsters and the Weak !
Michael Marks
Active Ink Slinger
life is full of what ifs, example my hubby is 23 hes got ed or gay he hasn't fucked anything for ages unless hes drunk, odd because its usually the other way round . so forget the future tell him he can date me and with his nice cock and my agility because of been an ex gymnast we could explore . mmmmmmm hot Jelly xx
Lurker
I'm too curious, I would have to see them and feel them and know how they work...I would give them a test ride, you only live once and what a story I would have.
Active Ink Slinger
I have never heard of such a thing. Oh my. I know what I'll be googling tonight.

I would be hella curious and yeah my mind went straight to DP too if they are hard at the same size and oh my if both were decent size.

Off to Google now.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
Googling done. I will just get two wiling men if I find the need for two cocks.

*******************************************************************************************

F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger

F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger

F. Scott Fitzgerald
Rainbow Warrior
If they're side-by-side, DP would probably be a bit awkward. Now, if they were one over the other... Hmmmmmm... completely different reaction!
Head Nurse
Quote by SereneProdigy
He could always hook up with dihymen girl... or have a double tit-fuck with trimammae chick.

It could be a whole new comic book line! (I think I want to see the cos play of these characters)