Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

breast milk

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
Milk. Or as Louis Black says Moo Fuck Milk.
Active Ink Slinger

I tasted a friend's who is nursing her baby. Its warm, and very sweet. I took it direct from her breast, so I got the milk from the source. I understand that it starts to change flavor profile if it isn't kept refrigerator and/or used right away. So, I got it from the baby's (and husband's !!) perspective - its delicious. My friends husband told me, the day I sampled it, that the milk squirts all over (all over him) when his wife has an orgasm..... kind of neat!!!

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘

Quote by ErinDcup34
My friends husband told me, the day I sampled it, that the milk squirts all over (all over him) when his wife has an orgasm..... kind of neat!!!

Can confirm. My wife was a very voluminous producer of milk after Seeker Jr. arrived and even having intercourse was sometimes enough to get me sprayed even before she climaxed. Of course, it also upped her size a couple letters for a while (she's normally an A cup).

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Active Ink Slinger

I loved to suck the wife dry after are kids were born nothing like sucking both tits dry it usually got her so horny that it lead to a steamy fuck session afterwards. I never had it sprayed on me though

Active Ink Slinger

It tastes beautiful and comes in the most perfect of containers. I have had the pleasure of helping two surrogates dry up after birth of their babies.