Login

Another question...

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Lovely ladies of Lush Stories.... I am in need of your wisdom (yet again, at times I'm stupid)

Would you continue to date/see someone if they were almost a total flop in the sack??

Wild at Heart
Quote by KnightTemplar
Lovely ladies of Lush Stories.... I am in need of your wisdom (yet again, at times I'm stupid)

Would you continue to date/see someone if they were almost a total flop in the sack??

Were you recently dumped?
Active Ink Slinger
Guy needs to see a Dominatrix or a prostitute to teach him sex.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
Guy needs to see a Dominatrix or a prostitute to teach him sex.

never thought of that (the dominatrix).....been with about 7 ladies of the evening...I just can't afford the lessons
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Magical_felix

Were you recently dumped?

marriage fell apart about 6 years ago....
Rainbow Warrior
I'd probably try to teach him before throwing in the towel. I've done that with several guys who were very inexperienced. Some improved, and some I gave up on.
Force of Nature
Quote by KnightTemplar

Why were they duds? Some women are repressed, they need to be brought out of their shells. Some may be a bit down, they just need a little extra attention. Some may actually not know how to be good in the sack because they lack experience or they lack good experience. Some may honestly believe it is their duty, and wish only to minimally comply.

Basically, while it's probably not your fault you can do something about it. Become the best lover you can, and give what is needed.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Wild at Heart
Quote by KnightTemplar

marriage fell apart about 6 years ago....

Sorry bud.

Hopefully you're learning to lay down some better pipe.