Login

anal anyone?

last reply
27 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Does anyone else have an extreme anal fetish?
Lurker
Don't mind it, but no particular fetish!
Active Ink Slinger
Fetish do not know if that is the term. But I really like anal and if he does not suggest it I certainly will. MLogan if you like it and so does he what are the concerns. And if he does not maybe you just need to talk about it.
Advanced Wordsmith
I really like anal if that's what you mean, probably more so than vaginal sex, put i wouldn't really call it a fetish since it is the sex itself and not the idea of it that i really enjoy
Lurker
In what way does an extreme anal fetish differ from just having, and enjoying, anal sex?
Lurker
Like some play from time to time, but dont have a fetish as such.
Active Ink Slinger
Absolutely love it. I have crazy hard orgasms from anal sex.
Lurker
Anal is by far my favorite sexual activity smile
Lurker
I do love anal.
Defiantly a hot time when her ass massaging your hard pulsating cock love it
Lurker
yes I love it - and rimming and fingering ass
Yes, I do enjoy it..
Click below to see

Wild at Heart
Quote by 8ox8
I really like anal if that's what you mean, probably more so than vaginal sex, put i wouldn't really call it a fetish since it is the sex itself and not the idea of it that i really enjoy

Would you like to get married?
Active Ink Slinger
Definitely a favourite of mine...
Lurker
Quote by ElenaMikaels
Definitely a favourite of mine...

Good xxx ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Love to try it or receive it
Lurker
Love anal - a nice tight ass is amazing...like rimming and fingering also and pegging
Lurker
love anal I don't know if you'd call that a fetish or not
Active Ink Slinger
There is already an anal thread. So over used.
Active Ink Slinger
Yesssss. Pleaseeeee!!!!!especially fingers and tongues!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I love anal. But I never really considered it a fetish.
Lurker
Loving it more..
I wouldn't call it an extreme anal fetish... More like a nearly unbridled lust to have my back hole rimmed and rammed while my ass is struck until I can't stand any more... So not the same thing.

Active Ink Slinger
I don't know what the original poster means by extreme fetish. I have had anal. Sometimes it is good, sometimes not so good.
Active Ink Slinger

I wouldn't say I have an anal fetish, but I do love anal sex and rimming.

Rookie Scribe

I can't imagine what it would be like not to have anal penetration during sex, I was introduced to the pleasure by a more mature partner when I was 20 years of age. I was fortunate enough to have an experienced and patient man, who was passionate about the act, he gave me so much pleasure, I adore the act of taking a cock in my bum, sometimes even more than vaginal sex, even today at my advanced years.

Active Ink Slinger

I love anal sex and I don't consider it fetish

Nafisa