Login

Authors : What are you working on?

last reply
351 replies
19.6k views
11 watchers
226 likes
Advanced Wordsmith

Hopefully not inappropriately placed, if it is, I apologise and will try hard not to do so again.

Moments ago, I finished work on a story, i'll leave it a few days before one last read out loud. This point of the process will take place on one of my early ventures into this area, so I'm delighted to have got there.

The effects of a brain injury are not mentioned to be cut slack, or sympathy, it's just part of how circumstances can make what is ordinary to some less so for others,

Writing can present physical, emotional, and other barriers to overcome, Of course I want to be the best that I can be, I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

I write this in solidarity with those who have extra hurdles to overcome. I feel proud to have put something together. I hope what I've created will be deemed up to standard when it's time to submit, but getting to this point is an achievement and a win, Beyond submission? Anything positive is a bonus and not the reason I wrote my story in the first place.

Simple Scribbler

@JustForYou

So happy your struggles haven’t kept you from writing. How rewarding that must feel when you hit Submit! 😀 Thanks for sharing.

Writius Eroticus

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Now that the competition’s over, I’m gonna start on the sequel to “Dare to Fuck with the Devil?”

Wooo! Looking forward to it.

I'm penning a mile-high sequel to Come With Me. Which is proving hot.

Come With Me

There's more than one way to end the vacation

Medical

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 111 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Trust people to be themselves...

Finished two unfinished drafts I started last year. Now thinking of an outline for another unfinished draft from last year. There will be a lot more of that in the coming months.

Also, I have to edit drafts that have been completed. All of this, with the aim to release a batch of stories, rather than one sporadically here and there. That will be reserved for comp stories for the coming months.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘

Playing around with a story I started a while ago. Probably a multi chapter novella. There's possible sex in one chapter but I am debating how graphic to get. It could be anything from entirely offscreen to borderline hardcore depending on how I play it. I actually have the scene of the female partner's attack of regret (there's many reasons why) written but not the "event".

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Advanced Wordsmith

I hope the feeling of having accomplished something I got when seeing my second effort was up just now stays with me. Like all things in life, we can set our own levels for what makes us feel this way. You'll read far better from the experienced, I'm sure, but everyone was at novice newcomer level once and some might connect with the satisfaction, regardless of their experience and expertise.

Advanced Wordsmith

With an apology for not knowing where to put this...

I have completed a story to the final and hopefully satisfactory read aloud again stage. Just a punctuation and grammar check with my poor sight after that.

A group has a sex party. One narrates and is pleasured by another to bring his story to life for an observer and a listener.. He participates on the periphery and is used to help the three others present to perform for the observer/ listener.

There is oral and an anal sex act and plenty of masturbation, and the transforming of someone who began as just a watcher of people who knew she was there into an active participant.

The narration of what is happening by characters in the story is central to it.

How on earth does a newbie get his head around tagging and putting things in the correct genre? If anyone sees this and can help, I'd be grateful. I don't want to cause anyone to have to spend time trying to get me to get this right AFTER I've submitted something, if possible.

Thank you

Writius Eroticus

If it's a group sex party, put it in Group Sex. That sounds like the main thrust, as it were.

Then for the tags, start typing: oral and click the best fit from the list. Same for 'anal'. It also sounds like you'd use:

masturbation

voyeur

And maybe also 'reluctance' if the woman who eventually enjoys it is hesitant at first. You have up to 10 you can add per story (you don't have to use them all), so think about other aspects and see if there are tags for them in the dropdown list as you type. Choose the closest match.

Please only add a new one if you're absolutely certain it's spelled correctly and is not covered already!

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 111 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 21 collaborations.

Advanced Wordsmith

Thank you so much for the response. I guessed it would be Group Sex, but any doubts probably come from my own perceptions of the term, not the shared understanding of those who know more about it, The tag advice is very helpful. May choose reluctance and voyeurism and follow your advice regarding the tags, It's heartening when a query gets a response like this and a learning curve suddenly feels less daunting.

Advanced Wordsmith

Gulp,,,last intended tweaks done. Probably send it for moderation in the next few days, An excuse to give thanks again for the tag and genre help. The loss of voyeur as an issue solved by the character's reluctance being more than enough to deal with, Hospital modesty curtains at a sex party weren't looking right when I pictured them anyway!

Writius Eroticus

Quote by JustForYou
thanks again for the tag and genre help

You're welcome.

* 21 collaborations.

Writius Eroticus

A naughty stewardess and a horny seatmate? The skies have never been raunchier. Chapter two of the "come with me" series is out: Come With Me Too. See what I did there? Didja? Didja?

Hope you enjoy it. I'm gonna get onto writing the (probably) final chapter...

Come With Me Too

What happens on the plane, stays on the plane... or does it?

Bisexual

* 21 collaborations.

Advanced Wordsmith

DISCLAIMER!

This query does not belong here, but I can't find the right place anywhere, I apologise, but I'm stuck,

Because I've never done it before, I wrote a 100 word or less piece, simply to give it a go. It had feedback stating a couple of things had been 'fixed', but still appears to be ' pending '

New to this, the last thing I want to do is bother admins who go to great pains to help you, or appear ungrateful / pushy, but i appear to be 'stuck' and cannot put anything else out there, whilst this is outstanding.

It's not a big issue, I do this to help my brain after surgery, but if someone stumbles across this and can assist in any way, I'd be grateful.

Repeated apologies for not knowing where this belongs, forum-wise, but as this topic relates to authors, I thought someone might have some advice.

Thank you.

Advanced Wordsmith

Please ignore the above query, as now resolved !😊

Writius Eroticus

Quote by JustForYou
still appears to be ' pending '

If your story has been returned to you for editing it will be in your Drafts folder. Visit your Stories page and click Drafts in the submenu above the list of stories to see them all.

Then Edit it, click Preview at the bottom when done, check it through and, when you're happy, hit Submit. It will then be sent to the moderation queue.

* 21 collaborations.

Advanced Wordsmith

All sorted and up on the site. Now I can focus on getting a longer piece I have put together finalised. Magnifying those punctuation marks to make sure a comma that was meant to be a full stop hasn't slipped through, or I haven't left a space where I shouldn't have done. It's a challenge, but I'll give it a go.

I sent a MILF story to the mods today. I'm so close to winning the omnium badge, but I'm down to genres that I have no experience of or, frankly, sexual interest in. Femdom, cross dressing and watersports! Perhaps I'll wait and see what the next competition is!

Advanced Wordsmith

I suppose it depends on what you're looking to achieve and how important it is to you. A badge, writing outside your comfort zone, a sense of pride in an ability to rise to a challenge, Some, all, or none of these might apply to you, but any reason would be your reason, which makes it right, I could only write in a small number of categories, but I'm as happy with doing that as those who want to cover a broad spectrum, whatever the driving force is behind the choices made. Good luck in getting where you'd like to be.

Quote by JustForYou

I suppose it depends on what you're looking to achieve and how important it is to you. A badge, writing outside your comfort zone, a sense of pride in an ability to rise to a challenge, Some, all, or none of these might apply to you, but any reason would be your reason, which makes it right, I could only write in a small number of categories, but I'm as happy with doing that as those who want to cover a broad spectrum, whatever the driving force is behind the choices made. Good luck in getting where you'd like to be.

Thank you! I know omnium isn't for everyone, and many will be put off by some of the categories. But I set my heart on it about six months ago and I've come this far...might as well finish the marathon!

Advanced Wordsmith

Today, I managed to get something to the level required to be accepted, To many, that's run of the mill, but with a brain injury, even the ordinary can be a challenge, The site's reviewers are fair, reasonable and helpful and I would never want to be judged differently to anyone else, Some, quite reasonably, will look for plaudits, awards, likes, reads etc, to determine their success, They are right to do what counts for them. If they're as happy as I am to have reached my goal when they reach theirs, they'll have as big a smile as I have right now,