Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slayer guitarist Jeff Hanneman dies due to liver failure

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
At about 11:00 am, he passed away. I never got to see Slayer live, but I have logged in a lot of hours listening to their metal anthems. I hope my fellow metalheads here on Lush are mourning his death. We lost yet another legend.
Active Ink Slinger
R.I.P Jeff Hanneman

I am not a big Slayer fan (definitely my least fav of the Big 4) although I do like some of their stuff, especially Seasons in the Abyss
Wild at Heart
RIP

The dude from slayer died of liver failure huh? Who could have seen that coming.
Active Ink Slinger
RIP Jeff,

While not my fave of the big four bands they certainly had a few classic moments. I was lucky enough to have seen Slayer many times over the years and he was a fantastic live guitarist! he will be missed in the metal fraternity, and joins the likes of Dio, Cliff Burton and others in one hell of a jam band!!
Lurker
Resp In Peace, Jeff Hanneman. Such a pity that when people hear that he died of liver failure, they automatically suspect alcohol abuse. It was, in fact complications from a spider bite, which caused necrotising fasciitis, which in turn caused the liver failure.
Active Ink Slinger
Jesus saves, listen to you pray
You think you'll see the pearly gates
When death takes you away
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}