Login

Orange is the New Black

last reply
28 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Anyone else watch this Netflix series? I admit that I avoided it when everyone was first going crazy over it (I did the same with Game of Thrones), but it was shockingly good.

Season 2 premieres next Friday, and I'm so excited!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
I fucking looove it! Lol!

it's one of my favorite series.

Head Nurse
Catching up on the episodes I've missed tonight. I forgot how good this series is.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
This is brilliant:

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
o m g. best thing EVER!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
I thought the first season was better than the second. Season two was still good but I hope season three is better.
Cheeky Chick
Both Orange is the New Black and Game of Thrones is in my lists to watch, but I too avoided them when people were going crazy over them. I did the same with True Blood, Breaking Bad and many others. I'm always late to the game for one reason or another.
Brown Sugar
Quote by Poppet
Both Orange is the New Black and Game of Thrones is in my lists to watch, but I too avoided them when people were going crazy over them. I did the same with True Blood, Breaking Bad and many others. I'm always late to the game for one reason or another.

I just started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. I'm late to the game too. Game of Thrones is on the back burner.
Cheeky Chick
Quote by Possibly
I just started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. I'm late to the game too. Game of Thrones is on the back burner.

I just LOVED Breaking Bad.

I've not been in the mood to start Game of Thrones, but I shall eventually.
Lurker
Quote by Possibly

Hilarious!

I love the series too. Looking forward to season 3.

LMAO!!! Just finished watching the video. . .ahh, can't wait for Season 3.

Quote by Poppet
I've not been in the mood to start Game of Thrones, but I shall eventually.

Please do. It's an amazing show!
Rainbow Warrior
I'm always the last to discover a great TV series. Breaking Bad had ended before I even started watching it, then I marathoned through the whole series when I discovered how brilliant it was. Same with Game of Thrones. I've only watched the first two seasons. I'll probably be watching OITNB in five years or so.
Active Ink Slinger
I haven't seen it yet. It's on my todo list of things to watch.

I do watch "Wentworth" on a regular basis, which is an Aussie womens prison drama. I'm not sure how closely the two coincide.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
I keep hearing Orange/Black is the anti-Breaking Bad, and a nice way to re-correct such a dark vision of the world. I'm late to the party on both (for exactly why Dani said, it was so popular, and I was reluctant). Midway through Season 5 of BB now, then on to OitNB.

Breaking Bad has maybe the two most arresting moments I've ever sen on television. And I'm not even done! I'll not spoil it for others by describing them. But wow.
Brown Sugar
Quote by Verbal
I keep hearing Orange/Black is the anti-Breaking Bad, and a nice way to re-correct such a dark vision of the world. I'm late to the party on both (for exactly why Dani said, it was so popular, and I was reluctant). Midway through Season 5 of BB now, then on to OitNB.

Breaking Bad has maybe the two most arresting moments I've ever sen on television. And I'm not even done! I'll not spoil it for others by describing them. But wow.

The hydrofluoric acid in the tub thing in season one...Oh boy! Breaking Bad is a fantastic series!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
The two most heart-stopping moments in BB so far (non-specific to avoid spoilers): airplanes. wheelchair and bell. Riskiest, ballsiest TV show I've ever seen.
Active Ink Slinger
If Orange is the new Black....does that mean if you are snookered on the Pink, you need to go for the Brown ?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
I have heard nothing but good things about it but haven't watched it yet, But it is on my list but only so many hours in a day. The summer is just not a good time for me to watch TV. I'll catch up this fall.
Mazztastic
Omg just watched the season 1 finale!!!

So glad season 2 is on Netflix!

Loving it!!

(And looking at my first post, I see it only took me two days to watch season 1)
Active Ink Slinger
I've been meaning to give it a go. Suppose I will now.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
Quote by Verbal

I like both shows. BB has some of the most arresting and mesmerizing moments on TV these days, maybe ever! Writing is brilliant and rarely goes where expected, at least for me! The scene at the end of the 2nd to last episode at the buried money location blew my mind! So intense! Wow!
Lurker
I basically spent the past few days sitting on the couch watching seasons 1 and 2. I love it so much! Now I'm not so sure how to spend my extra time though...
Lurker
I love Crazy Eyes and Poussey.....and Piper...

Girl crush on all of them.

How beautifully exquisite is Poussey?

So gorgeous.

Finished the second season finally.

So fucking good.

I like Healy too..and Bennett.

All the characters really.
Lurker
I think it's a good show, but not a great show.

Piper is a bit of a drip.
Lurker
It easily became one of my favorite shows. Season 2 wasn't as good as the 1st season though, but I still really liked it.
Captain Turtle
*BUMP* SEASON THREE IS OUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

BRING ME MY CRAZY EYES

(And Alex Vause. Omnom)
Insert something witty here.
Active Ink Slinger
I enjoyed both seasons. Really loved the ending of season 2!