Cuckold vs CuckQueen

last reply
0 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a guy and being divorced twice, I get the cuckold feelings of pain and pleasure when imaging your significant other with another man, but was curious if a cuckqueen is similar? The whole men are from Mars and women are from Venus thing has made me seek input on the forums. Do cuckqueens feel the same masochistic pain and tremendous pleasure? Is there a different motivation that a cuckqueen has vs a cuckold to seek this lifestyle? Could someone describe the experience of watching her man pleasuring another woman? It seems in the cuckold relationship it stems from inability to perform in bed or having a small dick (over simplified). I know that women tend to have self image issues more drastically than men do, and yet I don't see many cuckqueen stories. Is it inability to please their man or is it something else? Is being a cuckqueen just so uncommon that there is no information? If so, why do you think it is so uncommon?

Most cuckqueen-like stories I have read about were in a traditional BDSM Dom/Sub relationships. Disobedience, punishment, orgasm denial and wanting to please their Dom/Master. Cuckold stories, even though there is dominance on behalf of the female, it is not all pleasure and punishment. It is mutual pleasure, but the pleasure for the male participant starts with tremendous pain.

I am truly interested.

Regards,
BosBuano