Bicurious man

last reply
4 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Dear Aunt Olivia,
I would like to have your thoughts on MMF threesomes. Iam curious about my own sex but finding a couple that is open to it may be a challenge. Some women say they are grossed out about two men exploring each other, yet many of those same women don't mind women on women, which seems a bit of a contradiction. I never had any type of threesome and would want proof that we are all STD free. MMF or FFM, our health is most important to me. Thank you for your time
Active Ink Slinger
In my experience, and since women can cum so many more times than guys, a MMF threesome doesn't have much MM interaction. Usually it is the 2 guys pleasuring the gal in various ways. When involved in a FFM the girls better get along, because either of them can wear the guy out, at least orgasm wise. Again, from my experiences, in the FFM, the girls tend to be pleasuring each other, with the guy allowed to pick how he wants to get pleasured. I'd suggest spending a few weekends at a 'Lifestyle' resort to get an understanding and meet some people.
Active Ink Slinger
have u checked out this site...i mean really checked it out???...lots of guys on here have experiences with other guys....

u came to the right place....
Active Ink Slinger
We have done a few mmf and yes i have played and been played with by another male but no more than a wank or a suck my wife said i was one if the hottest things she has seen just like when we had a ffm i thought it was one of the hottest things watching the girls its a great thing the human body and they are ment to be explored and i have no regret in what we have done in the pass and i hope to do again in the furture
Lurker
Thank you all for your advice. You make this site great. LOL.