Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Juhi - Asian delight

"Asian Surprise"

13
3 Comments 3
893 Views 893
1.3k words 1.3k words

Let me first give you a description of Juhi. She is a petite, slim Asian lady. She stands just over five feet tall, slender and with dark slightly wavy medium-length hair. 

Juhi has a gorgeous peachy booty, smallish breasts and one of the most perfectly smoothest hair-free pussies I have ever had the pleasure to see and enjoy. I have met her a couple of times while out at events but never got to enjoy the delights she has to offer...that is... until this one night.

I arrived at a function on my own and was dreading the crowded room. I was mingling and chatting with various acquaintances when I spotted across the room, standing on her own and looking a little lost was this vision of beauty namely Juhi. She looked absolutely stunning in her little black dress which showed off her slender figure perfectly.

I excused myself from the acquaintances and made my way over to her, she beamed her beautiful smile as I think she was glad to see a friendly face. We chatted about a number of things as well as about how imposing the large crowd was when Juhi made the comment that she would like to get away from it with a quiet drink elsewhere. We decided to head off to a nearby quiet and cozy bar to chat. After a couple of drinks, we both were getting very flirty with each other, either with several discreet touches of hands or the definite suggestive innuendos. The sexual tension between us had finally brought itself to a head.

Juhi said that her apartment was close by and asked if I would be interested in going there for a nightcap. I tried to maintain a certain calmness by saying that would be fantastic but in reality, my mind and body were raging desire with the hope that something may eventuate. We walked arm in arm during the short walk to her apartment.  But once inside the front door, the nightcap was the last thing on both our minds. We passionately kissed each other for at least ten minutes, her lips felt like absolute velvet. During this time we made our way over to her sofa and lay upon it, continuing to kiss with me nuzzling her neck and ears eliciting moans of delight from her. Our hands were constantly roaming over each other.

I was able to maneuver her so that I could unzip the sexy little black dress and ease it off her shoulders and down to her waist. To my absolute delight, she was wearing a delightfully see-through white bra that showed off her gorgeous breasts and nipples. I was in heaven as I fondled those beautiful-sized boobs until I finally released them into viewing. With gentle kisses, I worked my way over and around each of her breasts, occasionally tantalizing her nipples.

This brought and elicited even more moans from Juhi. While sucking on her protruding nipples my hands worked their way down to her waist and eased her dress off those gorgeous hips of hers. She was wearing a white see-through thong which matched her bra. She looked so goddam sexy. This delightful tiny thong showed off the outline of her pussy. I literally ripped them of her hips. What appeared was the most beautifully smoothest hairless pussy I have ever had the pleasure to see. Small labial lips that were so enticing and were begging to be licked.

I went back to kissing her neck which continued to elicit moans from her and worked my way down to her breasts to suckle on her nipples then down her stomach till I reached nirvana.  I decided to tease her and went past that delicious looking pussy and kissed the inside of her leg from the knee up to the joint, where her pussy meets then did exactly the same to the opposite leg. We made our way to the bedroom to get more comfortable. By this time Juhi was frantic and writhing with desire begging me to eat her. So I accommodated her by gently kissing and licking around the lips of the most delicious pussy I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. It was pure nectar, sucking and licking her clit drove her wild and she screamed with delight. She had multiple orgasms over a twenty-minute period of being orally pleasured.

LoveVanessaRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveVanessaRay

It was then my time to receive the wonderful oral delights from Juhi. She dropped to her knees so that she could lathe the length of my erect cock with her tongue before sliding her lips up and down it before swallowing it whole. The tingling sensations I felt were outstanding and it took all of my willpower to not explode in her mouth as I desperately wanted to be immersed in her beautifully smooth wet and tight pussy before any final wonderful release.

I lifted her up off her knees and pushed her backwards onto the bed and admired the exquisite beauty that lay before me. I slid over and above her beautiful body, tenderly kissing her while probing her hot juicy pussy with the bell end of my erect cock. Juhi moaned with pleasure as I slowly slid my entire length into her. I then withdrew till just the tip was still in her before plunging it in again. I kept thrusting causing her to moan with delight while she wrapped her legs around me.

We kept up this delightful embrace until I was feeling a wonderful urge to explode in Juhi. With both of us moaning with delight I groaned in her ear that I wanted to cum. With that, she squeezed me tighter with her legs and moaned for me to cum in her. As the sensation increased Juhi screamed that she was cumming too so this was all it took to set me off and I squirted all that I possibly could into her velvety smooth pussy. This seemed to go on for ages until I rolled off Juhi breathing heavily and totally sated. I looked over at Juhi, and she had the most relaxed, gorgeous smile on her face that was the epitome of being totally satisfied. We cuddled and caressed each other until dozing off to sleep for the night.

The next morning I woke to find Juhi still asleep and lying on her side facing away from me so I snuggled up behind her with my erection beginning to stir. I slid back and forth between her legs causing Juhi to moan with delight. The spooning we were doing was so erotic that I desperately needed to be inside her pussy so I lifted her top leg and thrust myself into her causing her to moan and hum with delight. We kept this up until the telltale signs of our impending orgasms took hold and we both moaned our ecstatic releases.

This was the last time I was to see Juhi for quite some time till our paths crossed twelve months later. Juhi explained that she did not want nor expect any commitment from me so she thought it prudent to stay away. But as luck would have it we kept up our wonderful casual rendezvous’ till one day I found out that Juhi had sadly passed away due to an ongoing heart condition.

I was sad, not heartbroken, but happy we had shared wonderful steamy sexual times together. Life moves on but the delicious memories cannot fade with the passing of time.

Published 
Written by TimNorth181
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments