Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night At The Opera

"Wife treats my buddies after a night out"

175
26 Comments 26
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

The Opera was a new club in town, a multi-level dance experience with live bands on one floor and DJs on the other. It was always packed with throngs of jostling, dancing, drunk people, mostly in their twenties, and I had taken my visiting pals to check it out. After numerous drinks and a few failed attempts at hooking up with the ladies in the crowd, we decided to pack it in and returned to my house.

My wife had stayed home and when we came into the house, loud and rowdy, we'd wakened her from her just-started slumber. She came down the hallway and shook her head as she watched us pour more drinks and pile into the living room, giving me a smirk when I gestured for her to come join us. I went into the hallway and took her by the hand.

"I only met Barry and Al once before," she whispered. "At the wedding. And I've only talked with Jim and Tony a few times since then."

"Come on, Carol. Have a few drinks with us," I urged.

She shook her no, gesturing to the long t-shirt she had on.

"No," she declined in a hushed voice. "I have nothing on underneath."

"That's okay," I assured her. "You look hot. The guys will love seeing you like that."

Her tits swung freely, the nipples poking out, and her legs were bare up to the tops of her thighs. I knew the bottom of her bum cheeks would be visible as well.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea," she replied. "You are all drunk."

"Come on, babe," I pled while running my hand over her ass. "Give the guys a little show. They had no luck at the club."

"A show? What do you mean?"

"You know, walk around a little, let them check you out. I like watching guys check you out, you know that."

"What if they want more than a 'little show'?"

"That's up to you, babe," I answered, slurring slightly. "You can do whatever you want with them."

"You sure about that?" she teased. "Maybe I will do more than you think?"

"Yeah? Fuck, now you got me all horned up."

I pushed her against the wall and slipped my hand between her legs, her uncovered pussy damp and getting wetter. She knew I had fantasies of sharing her with other men and watching her. Our talk about it had led to some very hot bedroom sessions.

"You like sucking cock," I growled. "How about giving the boys a round of head?"

My hand was getting wetter by the second, and I saw the look in her eyes that she gets when highly aroused.

"Okay, if that's what you want," she agreed.

"I'll fuck you after," I promised as I slipped my finger inside. "I want to watch you suck their cocks."

It was the truth. I had thought about sharing her numerous times, and the idea of watching her suck some cocks was a huge turn-on. Maybe she would let them fuck her; I would love to see her spit-roasted and gang-banged. I fingered her a little more before slipping my finger out and rubbing it over her clit, feeling her quiver as the climax approached.

"Yeah, babe. You want those cocks," I growled.

She nodded and gave me a devilish grin, sucking on her lower lip when the orgasm hit, and let out a sigh when it passed.

"I'm going to suck them all, you know," she warned and pushed me away. "I'll do whatever I want."

"Yeah, sure, babe. Whatever you want," I agreed lustily.

"Okay," she shrugged with a sexy smirk.

She shook her hair out, tugged the shirt down, and put on a big smile before stepping out of the hallway. All eyes went to her as she stepped into the open, and she put her hands on her hips and licked her lips. The shirt lifted up, exposing her upper thighs.

"I'm supposed to take care of you boys," she announced. "Who's first?"

I grabbed a chair from the dining table, turned it around and sat with my arms on the top of the backrest, nodding as they all looked at me.

"Blow jobs all around, boys," I announced with a smile.

Tony jumped up and started undoing his pants. He had the hots for Carol and wasn't going to miss his chance.

"Hi, Tony," she giggled, moving in front of him and dropping onto the carpet.

"Hello, Carol," he grinned.

She glanced over at me and took his cock in her hand, stroking it and giving me a sexy smirk before turning her mouth to it. Her tongue flickered out and ran over the head a few times before she opened up and took him in. Jim, Barry and Al all watched intently as she sucked him, his hands at his sides, and began undoing their pants and getting their hard dicks out. Tony groaned and stiffened, warning her he was about to cum, and Carol pulled her mouth off and jerked his cock just as he erupted. Jizz covered her chin and lips, the rest splattering her t-shirt and dropping onto her thighs as he pumped his load out. I was hard as a rock, the sight of her milking his load out immensely arousing, and watched her take him back in and suck the last drops out.

Carol giggled and turned to her left, finding Barry and Al waiting. She grabbed both cocks and began stroking, turning to look at me with a cum-covered smile. She licked her lips and turned back to them, taking Barry in her mouth first. Tony plopped down onto the couch and watched with us while she sucked both men, moving her mouth from one to the other, rubbing them over her face and chin in between sucks. She pumped the shafts steadily, and when Barry groaned she moved her mouth away and stuck her tongue out. Two ropes sprayed into her open mouth, part of it running off her tongue, and the rest ran over her hand and dribbled onto her shirt and thighs. She turned to Al and took his cock into her mouth, sucking vigorously. He exploded in her mouth, his cock visibly throbbing as it pumped his load in, and cum pushed past her lips and ran down her chin in thick streams before she pulled away. She pushed the rest out with her tongue, covering her chin, and grinned at me.

My cock hurt. I was so fucking hard and wanted to release it from my pants, but I wanted to wait until the end. Barry and Al moved away and took seats on the couch with Tony, and Jim stepped in front of Carol and undid his pants. His cock sprang out, a thick eight-incher, and Carol gasped. She wrapped both hands around it, smiling up at him, and began licking the swollen tip. She rubbed it on her face, ran her tongue up and down the thick shaft, and finally took it between her lips. She struggled to take more than half of the thick cock, gagging and gasping as she sucked him, and pulled her mouth off when he announced he was going to blow. She moved her face away, mouth open and tongue out, and got covered when he popped his cork. Thick ropes hit her in the face, hair to chin, and she pumped the thick pole with both hands as it continued to pump cum into her open mouth. It finally slowed to a dribble, and she let his cock go to wipe the cum away from her eyes.

FantasticWhore24Hour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FantasticWhore24Hour

"Holy shit, that's a lot," she gasped.

Jim chuckled and moved away, tucking his cock back into his pants, and Carol sat back on her heels to catch her breath. She lifted her t-shirt off and wiped her face with it, removing most of the cum, and tossed it aside. I stood up, unzipped, and moved in front of her, my cock purple and swollen. She dropped onto her back and spread her legs.

"You promised to fuck me," she panted. "I want to be fucked."

I pulled my pants off and took off my shirt before dropping to the floor between her legs. Her pussy was soaked and hungry, taking me inside with ease, and I pushed inside and buried my cock in her. After a few slow strokes I began pumping faster, both of us writhing and panting, and suddenly Tony appeared at her head. She turned her head and took his cock in her mouth, sucking on him while I fucked her, and I couldn't hold back. My cock exploded and I buried my load in her, filling her up with a tremendous load while she slurped and sucked. I slipped my cock out and sat back, watching him paw her tits and fuck her mouth while I recovered. I moved away to get a drink and Jim stood up, took off his pants and shirt, and moved between her legs. His long, thick cock was hard already, and he rubbed it up and down her cum-filled cunt. Carol pulled Tony's cock from her mouth and looked at Jim, smiling and nodding.

"Oh, yes, fuck me!" she panted.

She glanced at me before returning Tony's cock to her mouth. Jim pushed inside, her soaked pussy taking him easily, and he began fucking her slowly. His thick pole glistened with juice and Carol was moaning as it pushed in and out, moving her hips with him and writhing. Tony unloaded, part of his load in her mouth and the rest splattering her face and shoulder. He moved away and she focused on Jim's big cock, grabbing his arms and wrapping her legs around him.

He pounded her furiously and she groaned loudly with each climax. He fucked her for almost twenty minutes, finally letting out a loud groan and pulling his cock out, jerking it furiously as he blew his load over her stomach and pussy. Carol lay limp, sighing and covered in cum, and Jim moved away and slumped on the couch. Barry jumped into his place and pushed into her, fucking her furiously for a few minutes. He pulled out and added another load to her tummy and pussy, running his cock through the slippery mess before moving away.

I was hard again and took my place between her legs, shoving my cock into her cummy opening and pushing in hard. Her tits bounced and jiggled as I fucked her, and I watched Al kneel beside her and grab her head. He pushed his cock into her mouth and held her head steady, fucking her mouth as I fucked her pussy, and quickly covered her face when he erupted. I couldn't wait any longer and came just as he finished, pumping another load into her while watching the cum run off her face. We were all spent and exhausted, and I looked around at my friends as I caught my breath.

"Fuck, that was awesome, " I panted.

"Fuck, yeah," was the general consensus.

I helped Carol up and took her to the bedroom, having her sit on the bed while I turned the shower on, and gave her a long kiss before she stepped inside.

"That was so fucking hot, babe," I praised. "You are so fucking sexy."

"Haha, thanks," she giggled.

The guys crashed out, Jim on the couch and the others in the spare rooms, and I finally joined my sleeping wife in bed.

I woke up a few hours later to find Carol not in the bed, and slipped out of the bedroom towards the sounds coming from the living room. Carol was straddling Jim on the couch, riding his big pole for all she was worth, and I stood and watched as she threw her head back and quivered, obviously enjoying an intense climax. She fell onto his chest, panting and gasping, and Jim began pumping his hips and thrusting into her. His thick shaft pulsed and throbbed when he pumped his load into her, and I watched the cum run down his cock as it squeezed past her gripping pussy.

I returned to the bedroom and waited for her to return, my cock hard again. Instead, I heard the door to the spare room open and close. I moved to the hallway and listened at the door, hearing Barry and Al welcoming her to the bed, and stood there unsure of what to do. The sounds of the bed creaking and the three of them moaning filled my ears, and I decided to open the door. She was on all fours, with Barry in her mouth and Al buried in her cunt, taking them both at once. I watched and stroked myself as they took turns, finally finishing off in her mouth one after the other. They collapsed on the bed and Carol stood up. She looked at me and grinned, giving my cock a quick rub as she passed me in the doorway, and went into Tony's room. She left the door open and I stood in the doorway once more, watching her suck him hard and ride him until they both climaxed. She rolled off him and came to me, taking my hand and putting it on her cum-filled and freshy-fucked pussy, and smiled.

"I'm glad they are here for another day," she remarked with a smirk. "I like having your friends here."

She returned to our bed and lay on her back with her legs apart, gesturing for me to join her.

"Come and fuck me," she invited.

I did, pushing another load into her cummy cunt, and wondered what the hell I had started.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments