Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Lisa Gets Crazy At The Smoke Shop

"Lisa gets her way at the smoke shop."

80
12 Comments 12
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

This true story occurred a few years ago in Daytona Beach, FL.

My husband and I were out on a few-day vacation.

We enjoyed going to the beach, a few local bars, and shopping. As always, I was dressed very sexy and enjoying myself showing off and teasing in public.

Let me describe myself. My name is Lisa. I'm thirty-nine, and I keep myself in the best shape I can; I am blonde, 5 ft 9 in tall, 130 lbs, with 36, 24, and 35 measurements. Men say I have the best tits, ass, and legs ever. I also love to tease and show off in public and flash men anytime and anywhere.

On our second day, I was dressed in a see-through white body suit with no bra and a very short, tight black mini skirt and heels. Every time I moved a certain way, my shirt would open down to my waist, and my hard nipples would be visible.

I was getting looks from every man and a few women who would check me out to see what their husbands were staring at. Around 2 p.m., we were shopping at a little mall, and my hubby was in a sports shop when I decided to go next door and get him a few things at the smoke shop.

When I entered the store, it was very big with an open second-floor balcony with a smoking room. A man behind the counter welcomed me and asked what I needed. I told him I wanted to get a few cigars for my husband, and I wanted to look at a few humidors for a gift for his birthday.

The man was happy to help and checked me out very closely as I moved around the store. He was fixated on my tits and my now hard nipples that were clearly visible. After I got the cigars, I asked about a humidor. The man directed me upstairs to where the gift items were located.

As I climbed the steps to the second floor, I could see the man looking up my skirt to see my ass and pussy through the thin material of my body suit. By now, I was getting very hot due to all the attention. When I reached the upstairs, two men were smoking on a couch. They both jumped up to welcome me and asked how they could help me. I explained I wanted a humidor for a gift, and they both started to guide me around and show me different ones. Every time I bent over to look in the showcase, I would catch them looking at my half-exposed ass. They were also pleased to stand before me to view my beautiful tits as I bent over.

After a few minutes, they invited me to smoke with them. As I sat down in a leather recliner, I could see them looking up my skirt, trying to get a glimpse of my now-soaking wet pussy.

I was completely turned on and dripping wet after giving them a few peeks up my skirt. I quickly finished and thanked them for everything. When I got to the car, my husband asked, "What's up, baby? What took so long?" I explained all the events and told him to get to the hotel; my pussy was dripping wet, and I needed to be fucked big time.

After we fucked for almost two hrs, my husband said I think you need to go back there tomorrow and finish the job. I quickly agreed, and we set it up for the next day. I told him I wanted to go to the store with my bikini and a white see-through coverup. He said I think that would work out great. As we drove to the store, my insides shook, anticipating what was coming next.

When I walked in, the whole store stopped; every man was fixated on my body. I was wearing a bikini top that barely covered nipples and a thong bottom that showed my ass clearly through the white beach coverup.

I strolled around the store, ensuring everyone got a great view of me. One by one, all the men came over and tried to help me or talk to me while staring at my every move.

By now, my pussy was soaking wet again, and my nipples were standing at attention.

I remembered about the upstairs, and I was dying to know if the men from last time would be there. As I got upstairs, the older black man, David, said Hey baby, your back, so glad to see you again. Just then, the other guy, Len, said Hey, welcome back, beautiful. I was hoping to see you again.

This time, The men were not able to control themselves. They openly stared at me and kept giving me compliments about my outfit.

David said, "Does your husband know you walk around like that? I replied my husband loves it, and he loves hearing about guys like you two dreaming about me. The men both laughed and said dream about you. We want to do more than dream.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

I decided it was time to go for it. I asked, "Oh yeah, what would you two like to do to me?"

They both stood there speechless and then David said, "Well, I would love to see a little more of that dental floss suit you're wearing."

I told them to have a seat on the couch, and I'll see what I can do for them. I stood in front of them and started to untie my coverup. As it hit the ground, they both started to get hard under their pants. David asked, "Could you please come closer so I can touch your beautiful skin?"

I said, "Not yet. You two will have to be good boys if you want some of me."

I turned around just a few inches in front of them and started to bend over and shake my ass for them. They both started to tell me how hot they were getting and begging me for more. I turned around and rubbed my stomach and the bottom of my tits. I told them, "If you guys want more, it's time to show me how excited you both are." Just then, they both took out their cocks and began stroking them. I was very excited to see they both were very well-hung. David had a tremendous cock, at least ten inches, and was very fat. Len also had a great cock, about 8 inches, and was very fat.

I was getting so turned on watching them because now they both had big globs of pre cum dripping home the heads of their cocks. I decided it was time to torcher them, so I reached up and started to remove my bikini top a little at a time. Now they both were begging me to show them my tits. I told them to keep up the good work. "I'm almost ready to show you what you have been begging for."

I decided to untie my top and give them a full view of my luscious tits. Both men started stroking themselves faster and asked me to please stop teasing them. I felt my pussy dripping down my leg, and I could not control myself any longer. I sat on Len's lap and let him grab my tits with both hands.

Len said, "Can you believe how fucking amazing her tits are? You have to feel these there the best I have ever felt."

David leaned over and started to rub them as Len began to suck my nipples. As I was riding Len, he said, "Fuck, baby, I feel you cumming all over my cock."

I stood up and switched to David's lap. His cock was amazing, and I was dripping all over it. I got off Davids's lap and got on my knees, and began to suck their cocks and swallow their pre cum. After about ten minutes, Len could not wait any longer. He stood up, dropped his pants, grabbed my waist, and told me to kneel on the couch so he can fuck me from behind. As I arched my back and pushed my ass up, he ripped my bottoms off and jammed his cock in me.

I was so hot I said, "Fuck me, baby fuck my hot pussy." Len lasted about five minutes, then pulled out, saying, "I don't want to cum yet. I want to watch David fuck you."

David did not hesitate. He said, "Lie down on your back, you hot bitch. Let me fuck that pussy with my giant cock." I did exactly what he told me. I laid down, spread my legs, and watched him jam his cock in me.

David was fucking me so good I began to squirt uncontrollably. Len had positioned himself over my tits and was getting ready to cum. Suddenly, I heard a voice say, "Baby, are you having fun?" It was my husband, Rick. He had come to see what was taking so long. Both men froze and were not sure what was about to happen. Rick calmly said, "Please don't stop. I'm totally into you fucking my wife."

Rick approached us, dropped his pants, and began jerking off. David was fucking me harder than ever. Rick said, "How about me make her squirt one more time for us, and then we will all cum all over her?"

Both men replied "yes" at the same time. David started pounding me fast and hard. As he pulled his cock out, I squirted a stream all over the couch. All three men began to shoot their hot cum all over my tits and pussy. There was rope after rope of hot thick cum covering me. I ran my hands all over my body, collecting as much cum as possible, and began licking it off my fingers. The men were so turned on they shot a few more afterloads on my face.

Afterward, they helped me clean up and thanked my hubby for sharing such a hot piece of ass with them. I hope you enjoyed our story. We certainly enjoyed doing it.

Please leave comments.

Published 
Written by Watchthisbaby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments