Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies' Night

"At a birthday celebration with girlfriends, Gina finds herself to be the centre of attention."

52
16 Comments 16
9.7k Views 9.7k
9.4k words 9.4k words

In a moment of weakness, my good mate’s wife, Gina, told me this story. I need to go back a few years to explain our relationship and how it was that she opened up to me.

Gina was an old-school friend of my first wife’s. Her full name was Georgina, but I’d never known anyone to call her that. I first met her and her husband, Ivan, at our wedding. Neither my wife nor I knew Ivan before the wedding day. But in the following months and years, we spent much time with them, trading dinners, going to the movies and parties, etc.

Ivan and I hit it off from the day we met, we had a lot in common, rugby and motorsport, and we both owned motorbikes. If you have read some of my other stories, you will know that Ivan was a real Lothario, always looking for some sex on the side. In those early days of our friendship, Friday night was boy’s night. Groups of mates would gather at some local pub, get drunk and invariably wind up at a party afterward, where adulterous affairs were the norm.

Ivan did not frequent the Friday night booze-up with me that often, as Gina frowned upon the adulterous activities she knew happened there. Instead, Ivan met most of his extramarital partners through his work. And as much as he treated Gina like his queen and expected her to be pure and perfect, he did suggest more than once that I should try it on with Gina and see if she would fuck me. He said he had always wanted to see her fuck another man. But I always treated his remarks as a joke, knowing Gina would not comply.

Although we both played around, Ivan and I differed in our approaches. Whereas I had many one-night stands, Ivan would have affairs that lasted months, if not years. I know that one of his affairs lasted for well over ten years. He loved Sub women, tying them up, talking dirty, and fucking them in the arse. You could take it from this that he mistreated women. But I should point out that the women he had affairs with loved it. His biggest problem was finishing his affairs, not starting them.

Unlike me, Ivan did not worry about looks or body shape. When I picked him up on this one time, he told me he just loved cunt; he loved it more than food and wine. He also loved threesomes and roped me into some very dodgy situations that had much to do with my first marriage ending.

As mentioned above, Gina was the opposite; she was an attractive redhead, loyal and honest, and frowned at any form of deviancy in their marriage. Miraculously, I don’t believe that in those years, Gina was aware of what Ivan got up to, and I was sure she never came close to being unfaithful to Ivan.

The only time I doubted her integrity was at a New Year’s party in the first year of our friendship; at midnight, she pulled me out of the lounge and gave me a passionate kiss that will last in my memory forever. That was the start of a huge secret crush I have had on Gina ever since.

When my first wife and I separated after seven years of marriage, I moved away to Auckland. But if I were down in Christchurch on business, I would always stay with them rather than in a hotel. And during these visits, I would often be alone with Gina while Ivan was at work. Over the years, Gina and I became very close, and on more than one occasion, she poured out her heart to me about their marriage problems.

Only once did we come close to stepping over the mark, but we both pulled back, as I could not sleep with a mate’s wife and knew it would mess up our great relationship. I should mention, at this point, that I have never slept with Gina. Just in case you think this story will be all about my fucking her.

On one visit about ten years ago, I arrived for a two-night stay to find that Ivan was away in Nelson on business. And it was on this visit, sitting with her after dinner, that we got onto the subject of a couple of her friends that were having affairs. I asked her if she had ever played around. I knew her answer would be a resounding no, but I asked anyway and was surprised when she hesitated and then admitted to having something she wanted to get off her chest.

It took much cajoling over the next two days to get the full story out of her. And so I relate to you what she admitted to, albeit not in as much detail as I write here, but my rendition of the event is likely very close to what happened, as I did manage to get Ivan to tell me his version two weeks later.

————

Gina told me some girlfriends had arranged a girls’ night out to celebrate her fortieth birthday. They had booked a restaurant for dinner on a Friday, two days before her birthday, followed by a visit to a nightclub after.

She explained that she had gone shopping with one of her friends (Sue) to get something appropriate to wear to a nightclub. Sue took her to one of the name boutiques where prices were way above what she would ever consider and tried to talk her into buying a little black backless number that showed a lot more flesh than it covered. No way could she have gone out in public wearing it, but she did let Sue talk her into a sexy dark navy backless number that was slightly more appropriate for a woman of her age.

The hem was mid-thigh, so slightly longer than the black one, and it fastened around her neck, whereas the black number had thin straps holding up the front, which fell halfway down her boobs. But the navy one did have a large teardrop-shaped hole just below the choker neckline that showed a little more cleavage than she was comfortable with. Sue pointed out that she needed to buy shoes, a handbag, and a cardigan as it was August and still quite cold in the evenings.

The shoes that Sue insisted on had very high heels. They were black and matched the expensive handbag that Sue also talked her into buying. The only item she bought that was not outside her comfort zone was a Mohair cardigan, which she loved. When the bill came, Gina nearly had a heart attack. Jack and she were very comfortably off now the kids were almost off their hands, so she could easily afford all the items, but after years of scrimping and saving, Gina blanched at what she was spending.

After she paid the bill, she found they still weren’t finished; Sue dragged her off to her favourite lingerie store, where she was again talked into a sexy panty, bra, and suspender set that were beautiful but way outside her comfort zone.

When Ivan learned of her girlfriend’s plans, he arranged for the husbands to come to their place and play cards. He also asked their teenage children to stay the night with friends so the husbands could lower their guard, let off steam, and enjoy themselves.

On the day of her party, Gina logged off work a couple of hours early and headed to the hairdresser. Ivan arrived home from work at about 5:30 and found her sitting at her dressing table, putting on her makeup. She was wearing her robe, with only her panties, suspender belt, and black stockings beneath it, as she couldn’t wear the bra with her backless dress.

Ivan immediately started getting frisky when he took in her attire and told her how beautiful she looked. She had to fight him off and explain quite forcefully that she was being picked up in half an hour and did not want to have his mess leaking for the rest of the night.

When she dropped the robe and attempted to slip into her new dress, Ivan again tried to grope and cuddle with her. He was paying her all sorts of ribald comments about her not wearing a bra and the suspender belt, one of his favourite fetishes.

Gina admitted to me that she was a bit disappointed at having to stop him, as there had not been much intimacy in the marriage for quite some time. She said she was very horny, sitting there in her sexy knickers and about to put on the sexiest dress she had ever owned.

Ivan was quite pissed that she was turning him down. He got indignant and mouthed off about her getting all dressed up for other guys. This got Gina’s back up, and she countered with some comments that maybe she should, as he hadn’t shown much interest in her for the last year or two. And she finished with an angry retort that she might just go out to get another man as he was being such an arsehole and ruining the special night that she had been looking forward to.

Ivan had responded that it was okay with him as long as she brought the guy home so he could watch him fuck her.

As the banter went on between them, she realised that Ivan wasn’t entirely joking about watching her with another man, and she got angry with him. Countering with, “Well, if you don’t know me well enough after twenty years of marriage and think I would ever play around. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME AT ALL!”

They were saved from it getting even more ugly when the doorbell rang. Ivan fired in one last retort as he went to open the door. “I’m sorry, but we are in a rut, and I’m just trying to put some excitement back into our sex life.”

It was Sue and her husband, Pete. Gina explained that they had met them a couple of years after I had left for Auckland and that I hadn’t met them.

Sue was wearing the little black number she had tried to talk Gina into buying. Gina realised that Sue must have returned to the boutique and purchased it. She looked very sexy, in a slutty kind of way. Ivan’s jaw dropped open, then he caught himself and, embracing Sue, exclaimed how incredible she looked.

Pete also had a second take when he saw Gina, and stepping forward and embracing her, he paid her some embarrassing compliments as he grabbed her arse. He was always grabbing her butt when they met. It had become a bit of a joke between the couples. But Gina knew it was no joke to Pete. He had been trying to get in her pants for years.

Gina pulled on her cardigan, as it was chilly, and pulled a coat from the hook by the front door for later, then followed Sue to the car.

Once the doors were closed, Sue immediately questioned Gina about the argument she and Ivan had been having.

“Was it that obvious?” Gina shot back at Sue.

“We could hear the two of you going at it as we climbed out of our car.”

“The bastard was going on at me about my getting all dressed up to get another man. Then he had the audacity to suggest I bring the guy home so he could watch.”

“Oh!” Sue whispered, “I wish Pete would suggest that to me. I’d bloody do it. I’m certain Pete has played around.”

Gina didn’t know what to reply to this; she had also started to suspect Ivan was not faithful and didn’t want to go there with Sue. So she changed the subject and was glad when, a few minutes later, they stopped to pick up Molly and Angela. She knew both their husbands and knew they were attending the poker party.

She wasn’t exactly sure how many other wives would show up; it turned out there were nine of them when they were seated at the restaurant. They had a great meal, lots of funny stories, and far too much wine. So when they hauled themselves out of the restaurant around 10 pm, they were all pretty inebriated and had to leave the cars and get two taxis to the nightclub.

When they arrived at the club, finding a table to fit the group wasn’t hard, as they had arrived quite early by nightclub standards. They all sat and started discussing all the eligible men in the place. They were mostly in their twenties and thirties, much younger than her friends. That didn’t seem to worry the guys, though. They came over to ask for dances within minutes of finding a table.

Gina told me that a young guy took a shine to her and introduced himself as Danger Morgan. She dismissed him after asking his age and learning he was only twenty-six. He came back, though, and pestered her for a dance several times before she finally gave in and joined him on the floor.

He was tall, with dark hair, and ruggedly handsome. He was full of self-confidence and soon had Gina laughing and enjoying herself.

After a couple of dances with Danger, she was alarmed to find his hands starting to wander. So she excused herself with the excuse she needed to go to the lady’s room. And when she came out, she did a circuit around the dance floor to avoid him and get back to the table. But before she could sit down, an older guy got up and asked her to dance. 

But after Danger, she found this guy to be dull. And after just one dance with him, she was happy when another guy cut in. The new partner was much the same, so she excused herself at the song’s end. She danced with two more partners before the bracket finished. As she walked back to join her friends, she looked around to try and see where Danger was. He looked straight at her and winked when she finally located him through the crowd. She snapped her head away, embarrassed to be caught searching him out.

Most of her friends had also hit the dance floor; some were having only one dance, then sitting a couple out. However, Gina noted that Sue and Molly had guys sitting with them. And when they got up to dance again, she heard Angela making derogatory comments about their morals. Her attitude disappointed her, but Gina was unsurprised, as Angela had always acted like a real prude. She decided it was just as well she had parted with Danger, or Angela would have been talking about her too.

The young men were buying all her friends drinks. She had two Black Russians in front of her and tried to palm one off to the lady next to her, as she knew that on top of all the wine she had had, she would be legless in no time.

Gina forgot all about Angela labelling her as easy, though, when Danger came over to talk. She hadn’t felt as excited since she was in her teens. And when he asked her for another dance, she was up in a flash. This time, as soon as they were on the dance floor, he lowered his hand to her butt and drew her close. She knew she should stop him but was feeling light-headed and horny.

Besides, nothing much could happen on the dance floor, so she even didn’t stop him when he slipped his other hand to her chest and started flicking her nipple with a stray finger. She just guided him far away to the other side of the dance floor, where she hoped the more critical of her friends could not see them.

Soon though, she felt his hand on her butt move up to stroke her naked back. It was a caress that sent tingles of pleasure through her alcohol-soaked brain. But his fondling hand didn’t stop on her back; he pushed it down, inside the back of her dress and down her arse crack deep between her legs. 

A wicked rush of desire racked her body, and she felt her juices start to flow. Never before had she felt such a flood of longing in her lower body. He worked his fingers into her, and she was conscious that his fingers were becoming slick with her creamy juices. The emotion was so strong that her legs buckled, and she would have slumped to the floor if the hand that cupped her arse had not held her so firmly against him.

She frantically looked around to see if anyone had noticed. In that brief second, she scanned those around her and saw no one was watching them. So when his free hand moved behind her head, and he drew her in for a hard kiss, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations the kiss induced. But when the fingers on his other hand slipped out of her, dragging a trail of her viscous juices through the crack of her arse, she let out a muffled squeal; as to her absolute shock, he offered his fingers to her lips.

Gina snapped her head away, feeling that she should be disgusted. But, all the same, she was shocked by her bizarre urge to comply and accept his juice-coated fingers into her mouth. The strong feminine aroma dangled under her nose, making her legs wobbly again. She was even more shocked when he popped his fingers in his mouth and the delight that showed on his face as he sucked them clean. When he withdrew them, some of her thick creamy juices smeared his lips. She tried to pull away as he leaned in to kiss her again. But he held her head tight and kissed her, forcing his tongue between her lips.

Contrary to what she expected, the taste and smell drove another wave of desire through her, and she reluctantly responded by forcing her own tongue against his and savoured her fluids. But when she felt his hand falling under her dress again, she panicked, broke away from Danger, and made a break for the toilets.

 As she pushed through the dancers to the hall where the toilets were, she saw Sue ahead. She made to catch up, thinking Sue was also off to relieve herself. But when she reached the hallway and went to call out to Sue, she noticed the guy beside Sue was holding her hand and leading her to a door at the end of the hall.

 She sensed Sue was about to turn and check to see if anyone was watching her indiscretion, so Gina ducked into the woman’s room before she caught her watching. Once inside, she had a dilemma: there were no flannels or paper towels she could clean herself with - just fancy modern air-driers hanging on the walls. Luckily a woman came out of a toilet cubicle at the moment, and Gina ducked inside, grabbing a handful of toilet paper to clean between her legs. When she lifted her dress, though, she saw the mess her panties were in; she had no option but to take them off. She wrapped them in toilet paper and tucked them under the waistline of her dress, as she had nowhere else to hide them.

After washing her hands and rinsing her mouth, she headed back to the table, extremely conscious that she was practically naked, only her new sexy dress between her and the crowd of people who all seemed to be bumping up against her.

She sat next to Molly, who told her she had met a hot guy who was away buying her a drink. Molly asked if she was hitting it off with Danger, and Gina replied he was pleasant but way too forward. She looked to Angela, hoping like hell she had not seen anything, as her husband, Clive, would be playing cards back at her place, and she knew she would tell him. The other two ladies, Anne and Tina, Gina did not know that well and couldn’t remember ever meeting their husbands, but guessed they would also be playing cards. 

Angela caught her eye and asked if she wanted to go home. Angela informed her that she and Tina were uncomfortable and not impressed with how some of their friends behaved. So they decided it was time to leave. Gina hesitated for a second, then decided, as it was after midnight, it was best if she went with them as she didn’t know if she could resist Danger if she found herself alone with him again.

“But I need to tell the others I’m going,” Gina said, looking around to see if her other friends were close.

Molly leaned over and whispered that she was staying, as she was keen on the young guy she had danced with several times. She offered to tell the others that we had left. So the four of them sorted themselves out, grabbed their handbags, and headed for the cloakroom before leaving to catch a cab.

They didn’t have to wait, as plenty of taxis were waiting at the taxi stand. When Gina sat in the back seat, her dress rode up. Appalled at the thought of being caught with no knickers, she threw her coat across her knees. The driver noted all their addresses and informed them that he would drop Gina off first. It was then she became aware of the pungent smell of wet pussy. No doubt her own, as she was confident the other three were all as dry as a bone.

In the quiet that followed, her mind kicked into gear, mulling through all that had happened. She found she had mixed feelings now about leaving so suddenly. She thought that she’d never get the chance to sleep with another man in her life, and if she did, he would unlikely be a patch on Danger.

When the taxi stopped outside her house, she tried to pay part of the fare, but the other ladies shouted her down, saying they would cover it and take it as their birthday present. So she hopped out, threw her coat over her shoulders, and hurried up the drive to escape the cold.

As she searched for her key at the front door, she could hear the sound of conversation and laughter inside. Bugger, she thought, very aware that she was in no state to walk in on a bunch of drunk guys. She wished again that she had not left the club. But she discarded the thought and quietly inserted her key, thinking she would slip down the hall and up the stairs before Ivan or the husbands knew she had arrived home.

The door swung open, and she was hit immediately with the aroma of cigar smoke and alcohol. She knew Ivan had the fire lit, as the house was warm. She turned to hang up her coat and was startled by a guy she didn’t know walking down the hall. He was zipping himself up, obviously having just used their loo. Pausing in amazement at the sight of Gina, the guy exclaimed, “Wow! Has Ivan arranged for a stripper? You are bloody beautiful.”

“This is my house,” Gina quietly snapped back. “And I’m going to bed, so get out of my way.”

“You and Ivan! Well, fuck me, I wouldn’t have thought the ugly bastard would have had such an attractive wife,” he said as he stepped close to her.

He reached forward and ran his fingers through her hair. Then she felt his warm breath on her left ear, sending a river of heat through her. Then he drew her close and, fitting his mouth to hers; he took a long, ardent taste of her. She was astounded at the guy’s audacity, but her head swam, and she welcomed the exploration of his tongue.

She heard herself whimpering at the sensations he was arousing in her. Then she came to her senses and tried to evaluate what had happened. She told herself it must be all the alcohol she had consumed that night.

 But she knew it had more to do with her being so horny and that he was handsome, tall, and had such distinct blue eyes. He looked vaguely familiar, but she was sure she had never met him before.

Then as she was coming to grips with the fact she shouldn’t be kissing a strange man and felt his hands move down to search under her dress. She was saved by Ivan’s voice coming from the kitchen. 

“You had better stop kissing my wife like that, Liam, or I may get jealous.”

They broke apart like acid had been thrown over them. But Ivan was grinning from ear to ear and said. “Give her another one, Liam; I don’t seem to be able to get that sort of reaction from her much these days.”

Annoyed, Gina stepped away. She realised their earlier argument was not forgotten, and even though her anger had flared at his remark, she stepped into the kitchen and kissed Ivan on the cheek.

“Hello, husband, have you missed me? I’m going up to shower and then to bed.”

“No!” Ivan said firmly. “Help me with these drinks; I am making a last round for the guys. Our night is about finished. Only five of us left; the others left fifteen minutes ago.”

“No! I’m going up to bed. I’ve had too much to drink and am tired.”

But Ivan just put a drink in her hand and motioned her to go and meet the guys. Gina stayed still for a moment, wondering if she should toss the drink over him and head upstairs, but she was conscious of Liam standing behind her, and she didn’t want to cause a scene. So instead, she took a step towards the sound of voices in the lounge.

Ivan handed a couple of the drinks to Liam. And with two drinks in his right hand, he took Gina by the elbow and pushed her ahead of him into the lounge, where Pete, Sean, and Clive were standing around the fire. Their faces lit up when they saw her. Pete was the closest, and the second he saw her, he was over, hugging and grabbing her arse as usual.

Gina froze, her mind racing at the thought that Pete would raise her dress and expose that she was wearing no panties. But Pete didn’t comment, so he could not have felt their lack through her dress. Sean and Clive came over and welcomed her, and although their greeting was more subdued, they both mentioned how beautiful she looked.

 Ivan, noticing her eyes flick between Liam and Sean, spoke up. “Liam is Sean’s younger brother, and he’s here in Auckland for a couple of days,” Gina noted that although they were similar, Liam was substantially taller and much better looking. He was clearly much younger, and she later learned he was only thirty-two.

They had music from the eighties videos playing on the TV, and before Gina could excuse herself, Pete grabbed her around the waist and dragged her into the centre of the lounge to dance. The coffee table was moved against the far wall, allowing them to move around. And when the next song started, Liam interrupted, pulled her away from Pete, and took her in his arms. He held her close; his musky aftershave and his leg pressing between hers made her aware again of her arousal when dancing with Danger at the club.

All thoughts of getting the hell out of there just left her head. And she lowered her head to Liam’s chest and let him guide her to the music. He aroused just as strong a sexual reaction in her as she had had in the nightclub. When the number finished, Clive interrupted them, and after him, Ivan came over, handed her the drink, and announced that he wanted to dance with his wife. Gina took a quick swig and felt the bite as the bourbon burned down her throat. It felt like it had almost no mixer with it.

SpicySugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpicySugar

Ivan took even more liberties, lowering his hand to her butt and squeezing it; he whispered in her ear that she had every guy in the room as horny as hell. “You’re the perfect finish to our night.”

Gina had no idea how long she danced; the guys grew bolder in their groping and comments about how beautiful she looked. She was offered drinks between each dance, most of which she declined. But she had a real good buzz going now, and the dancing, thankfully, was helping to keep her lucid and still somewhat in control. Then during a dance with Liam, she felt Pete move in behind her and rub his hard boner against her arse.

She knew things were getting way out of hand. Liam had slid his hand down between them, stopping on her mound just above her swollen clit. She panicked and broke away when she felt Liam inching her dress with deft little movements of his long fingers.

“I need to go to the lady’s room!” She exclaimed. 

But as she headed for the door, Ivan intercepted her, took her elbow, and guided her into the hall. As she went to turn left for the stairs that led up to their bedroom en-suite, he drove her to the right into the downstairs bathroom.

“You’re not escaping that easily,” said Ivan. “You have every guy in that room horny as hell, so you have some more dancing yet.”

As she went to sit down on the toilet, by habit, she involuntarily slid her hands up her legs to pull down her panties. Too late, Gina remembered she didn’t have any on.

Ivan immediately saw her naked mound and exclaimed. “Where are your knickers? Have you been fucking another guy!”

She hesitated, confused with all the booze and his commanding tone, “No! Of course, I haven’t, but I did have a problem with one of the men in the club.

Ivan pressed her for details, and she replied that she wasn’t sure where her knickers were, but probably in her handbag. Then when Ivan questioned her more directly, she told him what had happened at the club. She even admitted to Ivan that Danger had felt her up on the dance floor and tried to put his messy fingers in her mouth. She also told him that some of the other wives had gone out the back of the club for sex, one of them being Sue and maybe Molly as well.

“I nearly strayed tonight, but I couldn’t, and instead, I hightailed it home with three of the wives that were quite shocked by the actions of the other wives.”

“But this guy got you horny?”

“Yes, I was the wettest I’ve been in years. That’s why I had to escape to the toilets to remove my panties and clean myself up. Maybe I left my panties in the toilet.”

When they left the bathroom, Gina hesitated and tried to persuade Ivan to take her upstairs and fuck her as she was very horny. But he shook his head and stared her back towards the lounge.

She pulled back, “Can I go up and put some clean panties on?”

“No! The guys and I have not finished with you. You have been a very naughty girl and need to be punished.”

Instead of generating alarm or anger, in her drunken state, his words were more like an aphrodisiac, and she humbly allowed him to walk her back into the lounge. On entering the lounge, her mind was in overdrive, trying to sort through the conflicting emotions about the fact she was very likely going to get fucked.

There was a Donna Summer video playing on the TV. ‘I Feel Love’, a song that she loved. Her hips started to swing before she was even through the door. Ivan was a good dancer, and he joined her in some seductive movements as they moved to the centre of the lounge. They danced sexily, with all the men hooting and yelling sexy comments at them as they moved.

As the video finished, it rolled over to another of Donna at a concert, singing ‘Last Dance’. The music started slow, so she moved into Jack and wrapped her arms around his neck. He dropped his hands to her butt, and she felt him lift her dress, exposing her naked derriere. She didn’t have the will or energy to fight anymore. Amazingly, she felt turned on by his exposing her, and a strong wave of desire flowed up her body when he pulled her cheeks apart and ran his finger along the crease.

She slumped down, the acute need that had been building all night, consuming her and turning her legs to jelly. Jack held her up, moved her over to the couch, and pushed her down between him and Liam.

She attempted to hold her dress down and clamped her legs together, still modest enough that she was concerned about the other men seeing between her legs. Liam took her hands and pulled her towards him for a kiss. She knew her dress had ridden up, and the guys gathered around her to look.

Liam whispered sexy compliments in her ear and told her to open up. Confused, she opened her legs before she realised that he had meant her mouth, and as she tried to clamp her legs closed, hands took hold of each ankle and spread them apart.

She felt Ivan’s hand caressing her head and his teeth nibbling on her ear. He whispered that she was such a beautiful slut, and that he had never loved her so much. He had never talked to her like this before, but her carnal desires quickly overrode her flicker of annoyance at his filthy words.

She gave up. She didn’t have the will or energy to fight them. Slumping back, she savoured the feeling of Liam’s kiss and Ivan’s kissing her ears and neck. She gave a last little show of resistance when they each started kneading a breast, but that last bit of resistance was swallowed up by her need to achieve the orgasm that she had wanted all night.

She became aware her ankles were being drawn further apart, each ankle held by a different set of hands. Her shoes were removed, and someone started massaging her feet. It was absolute bliss, and the fact she knew she was fully exposed as they pulled her legs wide apart only heightened her arousal.

Ivan moved his hand under her lower back and whispered in her ear for her to lift. 

“I don’t want this dress ruined,” he murmured. “We will be going out on the town and having much more fun with this dress in the coming months.” 

 The comment only inflamed her, and her craving for release multiplied tenfold. The dress was dragged over her head, leaving her in nothing but her suspender belt and stockings. Her missing panties, wrapped in toilet paper, fell to the floor. 

Pete’s voice broke through her delirium, “What have we got here,” and unwrapping it, he held them up, “It’s her knickers, and they’re in a hell of a mess.”

Everyone stopped and looked. Gina’s sexy new panties had splodges of white all over the crotch, and as Pete turned them inside out and stuck them under his nose, Gina could see that some of her earlier thick secretions had not dried and were glistening wet on the gusset.

With a cry that he needed some of that, Pete leaned between her legs and inserted his tongue into her swollen labia. Pete’s move triggered a response from all the guys; Liam leaned in and resumed his kiss. She was aware of Ivan standing and removing his clothes and Clive or Sean moving around behind the couch, and hands began caressing her breasts.

Someone was still holding her legs wide apart, and her muddled brain worked out that it had to be Sean. He was the quietest of the guys, and she had the fleeting thought that Molly, his wife, was one of the ladies that had gone out the back of the club with one of the young men and might at this moment be getting fucked herself. Gina’s whole body tingled as she completely capitulated to her baser sexual needs.

Minutes later, Ivan pushed Pete aside and lowered himself on her. She was so wet that she hardly felt him slide in, but when he crushed himself against her mound and started fucking her hard, she became aware of an intense orgasm building in her loins.

Nudging Liam’s head aside, Ivan crushed his lips to hers, mumbling that he loved her and that this was the best night of his life. Gina opened her eyes to check his expression and see how genuine he was, but she couldn’t read anything, as his eyes were open but glazed over with lust. She also noted that the rest of the men were now standing and disrobing and noted with embarrassed satisfaction that all their eyes were hungrily roaming over her naked body.

With a long tremor, she gave herself up to the fast-approaching climax. Then as Ivan started hammering into her hard, it arrived. Her pelvic floor muscles convulsed, and tiny muscle contractions in her anal canal drove jolts of pleasure all over her body. Her eyes suddenly seemed to have had a silky red cloth draped over them.

Slowly, her vision returned, and as the sensations became more bearable, she realised that Ivan had not come and that he was hammering himself into her harder than ever. She tried to push him away with her hands, her cries of pleasure now turning to uncomfortable grunts.

She pleaded in his ear for him to be gentle as she was extremely sensitive.

But Ivan was too far gone and was oblivious to her pleading. She had to grit her teeth and bear the unbearable pleasure for another minute or so until he came. His orgasm came hard and swift; he slumped on her, groaning out how good that had been. And when he pulled out and tried to roll away, Gina dug her nails into his arms and whimpered for him to stay inside her.

But Ivan was now the one that was too tender to continue, and he slipped away from her. Her mind was telling her to cover up, that men were gathered around her with greedy, hungered, longing looks on their faces. But her body was betraying her, a needy urgent feeling washing through her. She wanted more. Her sensitivity was subsiding, and she wanted to be fucked.

Liam came to her rescue, he took Ivan’s place between her wide open legs, and as he lowered himself, she noted that he was larger than Ivan, which made her hot nectars flow again. She had never really thought much about penis sizes, so she was puzzled at why his being a little bigger was pushing her button, but push it; he certainly was. He eased into her gently, moving his sex deep into her moist welcoming pussy.

As he took up a steady thrusting, she again felt two pairs of hands grabbing her legs, one under her knee, the other holding a foot, and they bent her knees and spread her wide again. Then she felt them massaging her feet; it was fantastic; she felt the soles of her feet tingle and burn as her toes curled up with pleasure.

Liam went to town; he fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked before. She loved it and slammed her hips back onto him at his every thrust. Gina was elated that Liam was such a good lover, and she felt a surge of pride when she felt an urgent change in his movements and knew he was not far from erupting.

Another orgasm was building, she could feel it lingering around her very core, but she needed more time. Then Ivan knelt beside her and offered his sloppy wet prick against her mouth. Gina had not given a blow job for years but found she was eager to comply and turned her head to take him in her mouth. He faintly tasted of salty sperm, but she also tasted her own secretions. Instead of repelling her, she found herself hungrily sucking up every drop of the mess on his cock.

She turned her attention back to her distant orgasm. It was building, and she knew it would be as good as her first, if not better. So she urgently pleaded with Liam to wait for her as she was about to cum again. But she saw in his eyes that she had just tipped him over the edge. She watched him try to fight it; he tried to hold still, but Gina couldn’t stop the small erotic jerks off her hips, and that tipped him over the edge.

“Oh shit, I can’t hold out. Sorry.” 

And with a low growl deep in his throat, Lian hammered himself home, again, again and again. He lowered his head and captured her nipple with his teeth and worried it, causing her to whimper with the pleasurable pain. Then, as she felt him ejaculate hot, burning fluid into her saturated cunt, she felt a delirious twitching of her sheath as it gripped his member.

She clawed at his back, urging him on, and yelled in his ear that she was coming too.

But it was not the climax she was expecting. That was still there, a distant sensation hiding deep within her. She fought to keep Liam inside her, hoping he would quickly revive and bring her off again.

However, as Liam rolled away from her, she heard Pete cry out. “Look at her. The slut is desperate for more.”

She opened her eyes to see that Pete was already hovering over her. His face was red, sweat on his brow; he had been pulling on his meat while watching them. 

Gina was disappointed to see he was not very large. With all the bravado and sexual innuendos he had levelled at her over the years, she had always imagined that she would be bigger than Ivan. She expected him to charm and acknowledge her, but there was nothing. He just lowered himself between her legs and pounded away, intent only on his pleasure. 

Gina closed her eyes and concentrated on her elusive orgasm. 

Thankfully, Pete did not last for more than a few minutes. She was thoroughly disappointed with him and glad when he groaned and rolled away. Gina looked around to see who her next lover was going to be. Drunk as she was, she realised that the analytical part of her brain was still working. Sean and Clive were both getting to their feet and so knew it had been them holding her legs apart. She hoped they were better lovers than Pete. 

She took in Sean, there were similarities between him and Liam, but really he was nothing like his brother. He was older, of a much more solid build, and with quite a gut, under which hung a much smaller cock.

When she shifted her head and took stock of Clive, she was startled to find he was hung like a stallion. He was probably the shortest of the guys in the room, had a stocky build, and was almost bald. She had the fleeting thought that he might hurt her when he attempted to insert that colossal club into her. But at the same time, the sight of it made a hungry thrill of desire lurch through her body.

Ivan and Liam, still slumped on each side of her, appeared to be getting their second wind and becoming hard again. That was a worry. They rolled her over, got her on her knees, and had her lean over the back of the couch. Pete was standing there holding out his limp-sopping-wet cock for her to clean. She mumbled, “No Way,” and turned her head aside, but Ivan grabbed her head and firmly told her to open her mouth.

Taking Pete’s slick prick in her mouth, she felt Clive trying to push his prick between her legs. Clive’s breath was raspy in his urgency. She felt him grip his shaft and attempt to thrust himself home. But the angle was wrong, slipping along her slit and ploughed over her clit. Bringing her attention back to the orgasm still lurking, waiting to envelop her.

She let Pete’s cock slip from her mouth, dropped her head down to the seat, and reached through her legs to help guide Clive home. Then watched in awe as Clive’s massive knob slowly spread her labia apart.

She felt a little stab of pain, but then the eroticism of what was before her eyes hit, and her sexual feelings and desire doubled. It took an age for him to get it fully inside her. She had watched as he pushed, withdrew, and pushed again. She pushed back against his thrusts, watching as more of him slid in with each thrust. She hoped beyond hope that she could take all of him.

Then he grew urgent and set to with a deliberate onslaught; that finally had him fully embedded. The vision of his cock being fully driven home was all she needed. Her elusive orgasm lurking deep inside her body burst to life, making every erogenous zone on her body tingle and twitch. She felt Pete trying to lift her, to resume cleaning his cock, but she resisted and stayed bent down, wanting to watch Clive’s assault on her abused cunt.

Then when Clive leaned forward and whispered in her ear that he was close and wanted her to come with him, her climax came with a rush. It felt like a rush of butterflies flowing across her body. Gina screamed as Clive’s cock plunged hard into her slick wanton sex. Her body bucked in ecstasy as her climax tore through her. Her eyes rolled, her back arched, and her muscles clenched his massive shaft. Hot nectar flowed thick from her sex, and a crashing wave shook her very being with every thrust. Finally, with some relief, she felt his cum spurting and filling her.

She blacked out for a minute, and when it seemed that her heart started again, blood began to flow like fire through her veins. She slumped down to lie on the couch, gasping for air. However, she couldn’t suppress a yelp of disappointment as she felt Clive’s beautiful organ slip out of her.

Ivan leaned in and kissed her and said she had one to go. But she slurred out that she was finished and to let her sleep for a while. Ivan started to object, but Gina heard Sean telling Ivan it was okay; he did not want to and that watching had been enough for him, and he was going home. 

As she drifted to sleep, she was vaguely aware of people getting dressed and Pete arguing with Jack about him staying the night.

———-

Gina became aware sometime later that she was being helped up the stairs. When she was laid on the bed and felt her suspender belt and stocking being slid down her legs, she opened her eyes to see Ivan and Liam bending over her. Ivan took her into his arms, kissed her, and told her he loved her and hoped she still loved him.

“Of course, I love you, but I don’t think we should do that again.”

Liam interjected and said that they should get her into the shower and clean her up. And they lifted her to her feet and supported her to the bathroom. Once in the shower, she looked down at her body; her lovely firm breasts had bite marks on them, and her nipples were bright red from being chewed. She could not remember much of that happening. And looking down further, she saw that her cunt was an absolute mess—cum everywhere between her legs and running down towards her ankles.

Washed and dried, they helped her back to bed. She was slightly bewildered when they crawled in each side of her, then resigned herself to the fact that her night was not over. The shower had somewhat refreshed her, but she was not sure she could handle any more. However, when they both ran their hands down her body, to her amazement, she felt a surge of interest. And when Ivan rolled her over to face Liam, she felt a small ripple of arousal spark into life.

God, how easily I get aroused, she thought. And as this conduct was nothing like her, she wondered, not for the first time, if someone had put some aphrodisiac in her drink at the club.

Liam rolled on his back and pulled her half on top of him. Kissing her ardently, he caressed her breasts and tweaked her sensitive nipples. Ivan moved close behind her, his hand running over her hips, and his fingers danced over her pubis, parting her outer lips and one finger making small circles around her clit.

Then she felt Ivan move to the bottom of the bed, and a blast of hot, excited breath hit her arse. Ivan’s wet tongue quickly followed the hot breath, twisting and burrowing into her crack from behind.

Gina thrust her mons against Liam’s knee, searching for added stimulus. Feeling her need, he pulled her entirely on top of him, reached under, and lined his teasing member at her hole. A gratified moan rolled from her throat as Liam’s cock slipped deep in. As he built his pace, he took her hips and rocked them onto the thrusts of his pelvis, impaling her deeper and deeper onto his cock.

Gina had never felt anything like it. As Liam fucked her, Ivan was pocking his tongue into her arsehole, something she never had in her wildest dreams thought of. Her hips jerked forward as a cold trickle of cream squirted between her cheeks. Spinning her head around, she saw Ivan with a bottle of lotion directed at her crack. She then watched in trepidation as he massaged the cream deep into her wrinkled bud.

She unwittingly flinched aside, not believing what he was going to do. Ivan placed a hand on her back to calm her, then pressed his hips against her haunches and pushed his cock up against her reluctant sphincter. They had not tried anal sex for years; she had never been keen on it. But this was different; both at once, the sheer indecency of what she would experience had her buzzing with anticipation.

Breathing slowly, she forced her body to relax and felt Ivan’s cock slip into her puckered arse. The stinging bite as she was penetrated by two cocks, brought forth a yelp of surprise, but it didn’t hurt anywhere near what she expected. Instead, she was filled with an insatiable longing as the two men found their rhythm. Liam’s mouth searched out her own, and his hands roughly worked on her hanging breasts. Ivan’s hands had a good hold of her hips, and he hauled them up to meet his every thrust.

She became aware that Ivan was yelling obscenities in her ear. Terrible language; he even called her a filthy little slut. Amazingly, this sent ecstatic bursts of pleasure through her loins. And she yelled back at them to fuck her harder as she was going to cum again.

Her body, overfilled with the two contending cocks, made her climax burst forth.

“Fuck, yes! I’m cumming!” Gina howled, then clamped her teeth onto Liam’s shoulder to stop herself from yelling more obscenities.

Both Liam and Ivan’s breaths were whooshing noisily past her ears as they grunted with their efforts. She felt both of them coming together, and as they rolled apart, she was aware that she was now covered in ropes of sticky cum again. Some of it splattered between her ripe breasts.

Exhausted, she rolled onto her back and lay still. She was relieved when Liam bounced off the bed and returned minutes later with a flannel and a towel. That was the last thing she remembered as she fell into a deep sleep.

When she woke, it was broad daylight. She felt a hand between her legs, brushing gently around her thighs. She was immediately aware of the double sourness in her nether regions. But it was not unpleasant and brought back memories of the many orgasms that had wracked her body the night before.

She turned her head to her right and saw Ivan snoring lightly, still fast asleep. Realising that it was Liam playing with her butt, she rolled to face Ivan and backed herself into Liam, drawing her legs up so he would doubt what she wanted. As Liam worked himself into her tender cunt, she reached out, pulled the covers away from Ivan, and grabbed hold of his morning hard.

Ivan woke slowly, then pushed Gina’s head away, saying he badly needed to pee. Reaching over Gina and cupping her breast, Liam withdrew from her and started working his shaft into her butt. Just as it plopped past her resisting sphincter, she heard a car in the drive.

“Christ! It’s one of the kid’s come home already.” And she told Liam to get out and pretend to be asleep in the spare bedroom. Ivan was coming out of the bathroom. He immediately took in the situation and guided Liam out into the hall.

Moments later, she heard the front door open, and Caitlyn called up the stairs that she was going skiing, where her ski clothes were, etc. Jumping up, Gina pulled on her robe, conscious that she stank of sex. She called to Caitlyn, saying that she was in the shower and that Dad would be right down.

Seeing Ivan about to head downstairs dressed in his robe, she said, “I have to shower. Will you go and help Caitlyn? All her ski gear is hanging in the Garage,”

When she finished showering, she found Ivan was back, dressing in their bedroom.

“I have to run Caitlyn over to her boyfriend’s place. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” he quipped as he headed downstairs.

Gina spotted her navy dress lying over the back of the chair and saw that Ivan had placed her panties on top of the dress. She had to get these down to the laundry before the kids saw them, as the cum stains on the dress and panties were very recognisable. She heard Ivan and Caitlyn drive off and recollected Ivan’s comment about him taking her out places in that dress.

A sense of dread and vulnerability hit her so hard that she flopped down on the edge of the bed. But as she sat on the edge of the bed, with only a towel around her, she realised there were opposing feelings as well - feelings of excitement, anticipation, and even an impatient longing to experience the previous night’s excesses again.

Gina rose unsteadily and wandered down the hall to the spare bedroom…

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments