Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotwife And Girl From The Bar - A True Story

"Hotwife brings home a girl from the bar after not finding and suitable guys to fuck."

133
24 Comments 24
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story, and the photograph is from this night."

One night my husband and I went out to dinner, and as always I was wearing a sexy little skirt without panties. After having a nice dinner, accompanied by a few drinks, we decided to go to a little bar that we always seemed to end up at. There were sometimes out-of-town workers who would be there, and some locals who've always had a "thing" for me. More specifically, they've made it clear they wanted to fuck me for years, some of them my kids' childhood friends (those are other stories to come). Maybe tonight I would oblige.... or maybe I'd keep them wanting.

My husband loves to watch me get picked up on, and he has fantasies of getting to watch me make out with strangers, get fingered under a table, or even follow them outside to fuck in their car, to name a few. I can't complain about any scenario. I truly am a lucky girl!

On this particular night, we went into the bar separately, to see how everything would play out. I noted where the majority of the "prospects" were, and I sat down across the bar from them. This allowed me to make eye contact and give the subtle "fuck me" eyes, if any fit the bill.

A couple different guys came up to me and started conversations, one even bought me a drink. The conversations fizzled out fast, as neither were my type. After sitting for a while and watching several other guys stare at me and give me flirty smiles, I realized that the prospects were not up to par. There was not one boy I was interested in sadly. My husband and I exchanged texts regarding the situation, and he suggested a couple different guys around the bar. I let him know I wasn't interested in them, and as always, he respected my decision. He then suggested a girl, who was sitting along the same side of the bar as me. I had noticed the girl sitting there alone, and we had also exchanged innocent smiles with each other. I felt at first that they were obligatory, we're both single girls at the bar, kind of smiles. I would soon learn there was more to that!

I looked over at her again and noticed that she was looking at me too. We exchanged smiles again, but this time there seemed to be some evil substance to hers. Evil in a good way! I saw her look toward my exposed leg just below my short skirt, before she quickly turned her head away. I instantly got a tingle in my body and could feel my pussy lips moisten. I've had several bisexual experiences in the past, but I'm not super attracted to girls. I definitely have a "type" though, and she did not exactly fit into that category.

I later believed that she wanted me to see her glance at my leg, as a hint. I texted my husband and told him maybe. I wasn't good at picking up on girls, and I never know how to approach the topic. I told my husband I didn't know what to do, and he urged me to try. Ok, he may have even called me a wuss, and gave me the challenge that I couldn't take her home. I don't like to lose challenges!

I got up from my spot and went to the ladies' room, only to return and see that someone had taken my spot. This was a perfect opportunity to move next to this lonely stranger. She was a little on the thicker side, but she was very sexy. She had tattoos exposed, which I was definitely into. I know my husband would like them too. She had a sexy smile and the kind of makeup that suggested she wasn't there for bible study.

As I sat down next to her, we instantly began making small talk. We talked about the "prospects" in the bar and we both agreed the pickings were slim. She then nodded toward an attractive guy across the bar and asked why guys like "that" never hit on them. I couldn't help but grin and giggle, as she was pointing out my husband. He could see that we were checking him out and looking at him too, and he tried to pretend he was just another stranger checking out the attractive girls at the bar.

My husband is a very attractive man, a manly man on the outside. The kind of rugged guy that belongs on the show Yellowstone. I may be a little biased, but I think she definitely agreed with the sentiment.

"Welllll...." I said... Then paused. I leaned in real close, into her intimate space, and confessed the situation. She instantly let out a grin of her own, and I could tell she was at least not put off by the scenario. We talked a bit more about my husband and the things we were into, and she was very intrigued. I asked if she wanted me to call him over and she emphatically said yes.

I fingered to my husband for him to come to us. He smirked as he stood up to walk over. We all made small talk and laughed about the situation. We had a few shots together as the chemistry between us all grew. It was apparent that we all had a little tingle going on from what we all wanted to happen. I was still nervous. I wanted to invite her back to our place, but I didn't know how.

When she got up to go to the ladies' room, I told my husband I didn't know what to say. He told me to just tell her that we were going to head to our house for a few drinks if she wanted to come join us. Sounded as that. Of course, this was all easy for him.

When she came back we talked for a bit more before I got up the nerve to just say it. I asked her to join us, and it really shouldn't have been a surprise, but she accepted. We finished our drinks and she agreed to follow us.

When we got to our house my nervousness was joined by anxiousness. I wanted this to move along, but I wasn't good at these things. With guys, they always make the first move, but us girls are used to someone else starting the action. My husband was very good at making situations comfortable, and he was not pushy at all. He finally just stated the obvious, what we both wanted. He told me he would leave the room and go upstairs, and he wanted us to send some sexy pictures to his phone.

This worked like a charm! First, we sent pictures of us girls cheek to cheek. The social media appropriate sort. The next pictures were a little more brave, and featured our tops pulled down. And then it started! The next picture my husband would get showed our lips locked, eyes closed, enjoying the moment.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

That would be the last picture he would get from us, as we were both too caught up in the moment to think about pictures.

Her lips were pleasantly plump and her kisses were so soft and gentle. She kissed down my neck and made her way down to my breasts. My nipples were so hard! When her tongue hit my nipple I got an instant rush in all my girl parts. My nipples are "that spot" for me, and completely get me going. She slowly sucked each nipple and I enjoyed every bit of it. At this point, we knew my husband was filming us, but neither of us cared.

We were still standing at this point, when we removed each other's clothes completely. We made out for a bit longer before she pushed herself down on the couch. As I stood in front of her, she went in to kiss my stomach. I knew where she wanted to go. Instead, I pushed her backwards and climbed on top of her. I rubbed my breasts across hers slowly sliding them upwards into her mouth again. She gladly licked and sucked on my nipples for a good while longer. I was straddling her on the couch and began to ride her back and forth. Our mounds rubbed each other and the tingle I felt in my clitoris seemed to be wired directly to my nipples. I felt every bit of it from one end to the other.

I took my turn sucking on her nipples as well, as the intensity mounted between us. We were both moaning intensely and I continued to ride her back and forth until she stopped me abruptly. She closed her legs quickly and began to quiver a bit, confirming just how excited she was. It appeared that she had to stop herself from having an orgasm, or she stopped herself from finishing. Either way, we had just begun.

At this point, we moved to another couch to give us a little more room. I laid on my back as she finally got to kiss her way down to my throbbing pussy. I was so wet, and I could tell by her noises that she was definitely enjoying my taste. She slowly licked and sucked on my clit before completely french kissing my dripping pussy.

My husband is very good at oral, the best I've had in fact. But nothing can compare to the soft cheeks and tender lips of a woman. They just know where to go and when to go there, because they know exactly how it feels.

I was completely into the moment and my husband just stayed back and let us do our thing. The photos he captured really detailed the feelings going through my bones. My back was arching as far as possible as I just wanted her to eat me so deep. She tongued my pussy as deep as she could and I was vigorously fucking her face. I came in her mouth at least twice. I knew she could tell because she graciously lapped up every bit of it, moaning and commenting on how good I tasted.

When we finally settled down for a second, I melted into the couch. I wanted my husband to get into the action too, and I wanted to show him my appreciation. I invited him over and he didn't need to be asked twice. We all shared a three-way kiss and things began to heat up again very quickly. I knew she was attracted to my husband from our conversation in the bar, so getting to be between the two of us was a very welcomed prize to her I'm sure.

She and my husband continued to kiss as I went down and began to suck his throbbing cock. His dick is about the perfect size for everyday use. About 7 inches and just thicker than a toilet paper roll at full swell. He was definitely to that point in this moment. She released his lips and made her way down to join me. The two of us licked, kissed and sucked his dick together. Any girl who hasn't French kissed another girl with a cock between their lips is missing out. I truly enjoy this, and obviously my husband didn't mind either.

While performing the dualing blow job, she couldn't help herself. She reached between my legs and found my soaking wet pussy once again, just waiting to be fingered. She did just that. You could hear how excited I was, as her palm slapped against my pussy splashing my love juices onto my inner thighs.

While she finger fucked my pussy, I wanted to make sure she understood my appreciation as well. I positioned my husband behind her and guided his dripping cock into her eager slit. She was obviously just as excited, as his dick was not lacking in lubrication. She let out an enormous moan and I could tell she was appreciative of my appreciation. I knew she also really wanted to fuck my husband. I was happy to oblige.

My husband began to fuck her little pussy harder and harder, and I could hear the sound of her wetness between the sound of his balls slapping against her clit. He was fucking her so hard, and in turn, she finger fucked me with increasing intensity. We were all completely into the moment and our neighbors no doubt heard their share of moaning, screaming, dirty language and pussy pounding. I recall "fuck me" and "eat my pussy" being screamed many times over throughout the encounter.

She and I both came hard and at the same time, as if it were scripted. This no doubt set my husband off and he too was ready to cum. He quickly pulled out his cock and she and I positioned ourselves right underneath his manhood. Our tongues were touching as my husband shot an enormous load of cum between them. We began to kiss, his cum all over our lips and mouths. We took turns sucking every last drop out of his cock. His body quivered as he watched us both trying to make sure that no drop was wasted. He tasted so good, and even better on her lips.

When all was said and done we all shared parting kisses with each other, before she left for the night. Of course, my husband and I had to have sex to finish off the night and recount what had just happened in the process. Regardless of the encounter, this is always the best sex of the night, and the reason we are able to enjoy the things we do. It always comes back to us. Although I didn't find the rugged sexy guy I hoped to be pounded by that night, I can't say I could complain about the consolation prize.

Published 
Written by realcountryhotwife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments