Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wildflower Photography

"Not all wildflowers grow in the ground."

22
10 Comments 10
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I have always hoped that one day, I might find this type of wildflower on one of my photography trips. Copyright © BigOldSofty 2021"

It was a wonderfully warm day for going out for a walk in the bush. I checked my photography gear: camera, macro lens, checked that the UV filter was on, spare battery, SD cards, tripod, and the remote control. All was there, so I was ready to go. I put the gear in the car and headed off.

This time, it was to be the Grampians again for the native orchids. It takes a bit over two hours to drive there now that most of the towns are bypassed by freeways. The day was overcast just a little to provide reasonably good light without being too bright so the shadows would be soft. I knew there was a stand of a few different orchids just before getting to the Grampians proper, and that is the area I was aiming for. I hoped that the season was going kind to me and that some of the rare ones would be out.

I arrived there with lovely light and soft shadows, so perfect for what I had in mind. I prepared the camera, strapped the small bag for the extra bits and water bottle into the leg pocket, locked the car and off I went on the search for the elusive white spider orchid. These orchids have the finest detail and are low to the ground and usually no more than about thirty centimetres off the ground. I found a few donkey orchids and other species but no spider orchids at all.

I followed the path around the corner and was getting closer to the main road again. I didn't want to get too close to the road because any flowers too close to the road often get stood on by people who really don't care. So, I turned back towards the trees.

A little further on, there was a car stopped in a peculiar way with the bonnet up and the boot open. It was hidden from the road and emitting some moans like someone in pain. Since it sounded like someone was in pain, I thought I better check it out and walked towards it at an increased pace. I was hoping it wasn't someone dying from a snake bite. Whilst I have never seen a snake around there, that time of the year, they were about and fresh out of hibernation. As I approached, I noticed the windows down and the doors shut. Another moan and I saw a woman's blonde head in the passenger's seat, which was in the laid-back position, and a shoeless foot on the dash.

'Ah, they are approaching ecstasy moans and not pain,' I thought. She was lying there with her eyes shut, and I could see a wire emerging from her naked pussy. 'Now, what do I do? If I get too close, she will be alerted to my presence, and it will really ruin the moment for her.' I took a gentle step back and crouched out of view so she could finish. She was very close to the moment from the sound of her deep sighs.

The second foot was now on the dash, and her breathing had changed, so I thought that she was getting very close to her orgasm. I looked up; my breath had stopped. I could see her mound over the edge of the door. She bucked twice and then exhaled loudly with a low guttural moan followed by another long sigh. That was followed by a really deep breath for oxygen.

"That must have been a good one", I said to myself. At least, that is what I thought. As I moved, I also stood on a twig that snapped. She sat up abruptly and looked almost frightened.

"Yes, it was a good one. How long have you been watching there, you perv?" she yelled.

I replied, making gestures to hopefully calm her, and tried to explain, "Umm, not long. Well, I didn't actually watch. I heard the moaning from back there," I said, pointing, "and it sounded like someone was hurt, so I came to check it out. When I realised what you were doing, I crouched down and stayed quiet so as not to ruin it for you."

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

"Thank you for being a gentleman, then. In the fright of finding you there, I forgot to turn the egg off, so I'm still horny, and as punishment for sneaking a peek, you'll have to come over and finish me off," she instructed.

"Finish you off? Sounds so terminal," I said. "I would much rather like to assist you than terminate you." We both giggled.

"Ok, get in the back and make yourself comfortable while I reconfigure the car a little," I said, pointing to the camera, "I am here to photograph wildflowers. I guess you now qualify, so may I?"

She nodded, so I quickly took a few close-ups of her very swollen clitoris and puffy labia. "I love the view. Thank you for allowing that."

"I better get a copy of those," she stated.

"No problem," I replied as I was moving the front seats forward, stowing my photo gear on them and undoing my belt to release my other gear.

She was comfortable and had removed the egg. I entered the car and closed the door, and leaned over to kiss her and explore her clit. "Oh my, that is still so firm and sensitive," I said as she jumped a little and moaned into my mouth.

I broke the kiss, "By the way, my name is James. Nice to meet you." Looking into her eyes, I added, "And nice to eat you." As I proceeded to move my mouth to her clit and slid a finger inside her.

She was grasping for my cock, but it was out of reach, so she grabbed my head and pulled it to her harder and panted, "Nice to meet you also, my name is Ann... Oh, YES! Deeper, please. Two fingers."

I obliged by inserting a second finger to tease her G-spot. She was getting wetter as I felt her twitch her pelvic floor. I withdrew my fingers and mouth and inserted my cock as I kissed her with great passion. I was in luck; my timing was perfect and I didn't spoil it with a fumble as often happens... and she came! She came wet and hard and had the tightest pussy grip I had ever felt. I didn't think that tight hold was possible except in a cramp. She held me tight, bucked her hips a few times, and my load filled her.

As her orgasm waned, her pussy still felt tight around me. We kept kissing but kept our lower halves quite still to just allow the feelings to ebb by themselves. After a couple of minutes, her grip eased, and I slipped out, still kissing with arms entwined.

"Young lady, you have one heck of a grip down there. You must have really needed that."

"I certainly did, and thank you for your help even after you frightened the crap out of me, but the result was positively fantastic."

"It was for me too. I truly tried to avoid frightening you. May I take a few more photos? Especially now you have a creampie."

"You certainly may, and I want a copy."

I grabbed the camera and took a few more close-ups and other poses.

We got dressed and exchanged numbers in the hope of meeting again. She drove off and I continued with nature's wildflower and found some more beauties. I also found a few spider orchids.

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments