Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband Likes to Watch

"The husband of a young wife likes to watch her being picked up in bar and fucked in their apartment."

89
16 Comments 16
42.0k Views 42.0k
9.5k words 9.5k words
Famous Story

My name is Jennifer, and I’ve waited ten years to tell this story about myself and my husband, Ben, and how his compulsion to watch me with other men has affected our lives, with only some sadness. It will be hard for most people to understand how newlyweds could get to that place in their relationship, but it happened over a period of months for us. Although I saw the signs early on, I was too aroused and hungry to enjoy the endless supply of new cocks to stop. Looking back gives me twenty-twenty vision on these events.

Ben and I came from different small towns in western Massachusetts; Amherst and Northampton, respectively, and met when he was a senior at Boston College, and I was a junior. We started dating a couple of months later, and by the time he graduated with his undergraduate degree in business, we were going steady, and seemed to be on a path to be engaged. Ben then started working on his MBA, while I finished my undergraduate degree in secondary education, with an emphasis on math.

He was easy to fall in love with, because not only does he have a charming, easygoing, and outgoing personality, he’s also fit, at six feet and one inch tall, and weighing one hundred and eighty-five pounds. He’s easy to look at too, and with light brown hair and piercing blue eyes, he looks amazingly like the actor, Bradley Cooper.

Ben was never the jealous type, and instead encouraged me to fix myself up when we went out, and to dress revealingly. He seems to feel pride and take great pleasure in the way other men look at me. He always tells me that I look a lot like the actress, Jennifer Garner, and I’m five feet and eight inches tall, and weigh about one hundred and thirty-five pounds. The main differences are that I have natural, dishwater blonde hair, blue eyes, and my breasts are, as Ben puts it, ‘amazing 34DD melons’.

I was fortunate to get a job in the Boston school system after graduation, and moved to an apartment in the city, while Ben finished up his last year in the MBA program. Ben and I got engaged while he was still in school, and my parents helped with the rent until Ben got his job with an investment firm in the city. Then we could easily afford the apartment.

A Warning Unheeded

We decided to get married after Ben’s graduation, when he was twenty-four years old and I was twenty-three. But about two months before the wedding, Ben got this idea to have us reveal all the secrets of our past lives to each other, exposing our vulnerabilities, so there would be no surprises after we were married. That sounded a little strange to me, and something I had never heard of couples doing, but I was so in love, that I agreed. I should have taken those conversations more seriously, although I was happy with the outcome.

I went first and told him about all the boys I dated in high school and college, and he kept pressing for more details, even insights into my sexual behavior. It seemed to excite him hearing about my experiences with other boys. We have a good sexual relationship, especially since Ben is well-hung, with eight inches of thick, uncut cock, and I didn’t understand why he wanted to hear about the other boys and men in my life. I understood a little more when he explained his background.

He kept encouraging me to tell him more and more, and by the time I was finished, I realized that it sounded, even to me, like I had been a promiscuous slut. He learned and knows from experience how much I like all kinds of sex, starting with having my big breasts fondled and sucked, being eaten out and sucking cock, and especially being fucked by the boys with the biggest cocks. I admitted that I enjoyed fucking the dozens of boys, who were drawn in by my overall good looks and impressive tits.

Ben was visibly excited when I finished my first round of exposing my past, and he started, saying, “I hope this won’t startle you, honey, but I’ve been, uh, well, giving in my relationships with girls. Giving in the sense that I always liked it when my friends were turned on by my girlfriends, and I encouraged the girls to dress in a way to show a little skin to entice them. It made me feel good knowing that the girls I dated were desired by other boys. They even admitted jacking off thinking about my girlfriends.”

I chimed in and said, “Well, that’s not telling me much, since you’re that way with me too. Although, I’m not aware of anyone jacking off when thinking about me.”

He smiled and continued, “This is the hard part to tell you, Jen, and I hope that it doesn’t scare you off. Sometimes at parties, when everyone was drinking, I even encouraged my friends to try to seduce my dates, sometimes when I was acting drunker than I really was. I really enjoyed sitting in a dark corner and watching them romance the girls and fuck them, especially when I could watch closeup. That was a long time ago, and it excited me more than it probably should have. I felt like a real hero with my friends for getting them laid.”

I was stunned by that admission, and it took me a few seconds to ask, “Are you telling me that to prepare me for the same thing in our marriage? Is that what you have in mind for us?”

Ben was very apologetic, and tried to reassure me, saying, “Of course not, honey, I’m sorry if I gave you that impression. I just wanted you to be aware of it, in case, maybe you meet some of my old friends one day, and they try to be funny by bringing it up, maybe even in hopes of fucking you, if they think I haven’t changed my ways. I haven’t done anything like that since my sophomore year in college.”

Then I said, “Well, I’m not so sure that you’re totally over it. You got very excited when I described my experiences with other boys and men, and I would’ve thought that the man I’m marrying wouldn’t even want to hear about it or might even get upset by it.”

He tried hard to defend himself, saying, “From my perspective, there’s no reason for me to get upset about things that happened in our past. Knowing that you have a strong appetite for sex is appealing to me and has contributed to the great experiences we’ve had together and makes me desire you even more.”

We talked more about our pasts over the next few days, and by the time we were finished, I still had an uneasy feeling about some of his admissions but had faith that he was sincere in saying that kind of thing was behind him.

Starting Married Life Together

Our beautiful wedding ceremony was back in Northampton, and then we began our lives together in Boston. One of the things we decided at the outset is that we wanted to wait at least three years before trying to start a family. We both needed to become more established in our jobs and build a financial foundation that would allow us to afford a home in the suburbs where we could raise our children.

We also wanted to enjoy each other while we were young, and the freedom that comes from not having children yet. There was a nice neighborhood bar just a block from our apartment, and it reminded me a lot of the bar in the old TV show, ‘Cheers’. There was also a more avant-garde, less neighborhood-friendly night club two blocks away, where we could be a little bit more anonymous than the bar. In addition, to the bar and nightclub, we were both making friends at our workplaces, with many young adults like us, and there were frequent parties.

Ben was still encouraging me to dress in a way that exposed my biggest assets, and he was always telling me that when men see a big-breasted woman like me, especially a young woman, with firm, full, wide-rooted breasts that jiggle and sway so seductively, they gasp to themselves, and get instant erections. He especially liked me to wear some of the dressier, skin-tight yoga tops, with no bra, with only a thin sweater coverup. That showed my breasts straining at the fabric, and usually revealed my three-inch-wide areolas and thumb-sized nipples.

It didn’t take much convincing for me to dress that way, because I’m proud of my body, and work hard to keep in shape. And it was fun watching the other ladies sneaking glances to compare themselves to me, after they catch their husbands looking.

Starting to Party

Ben stayed right by my side at the first few parties, but then he would start to become engaged in conversation with coworkers, usually about work, and he’d leave me alone with the other wives, or sitting at the kitchen counter or wet bar. I usually caught him observing me from afar, especially when other men were talking with me, and were so obviously staring at my breasts. We both drank a lot at those parties, and he was always talkative when we got back to the apartment.

He would say something like, “My goodness, honey, you looked amazing tonight, and none of the men or women could keep their eyes off you. Did you notice the way Pete was ogling your tits when he thought you weren’t looking? And Jerry was really a dumbass. I caught him adjusting what looked to be a big cock, after staring down your cleavage. He’s not married and getting steady pussy like the committed couples, and I’m sure that he’d jump you if he could.”

Ben’s comments were always flattering, and seductive in a way, because it allowed me to understand and enjoy my role as the temptress at the parties. Over time, Ben would become less conspicuous to me in the room, although I still caught glimpses of him watching me from behind other people. That encouraged other men to engage me in conversation, and even flirt with me, especially later in the evenings when everyone was inebriated. The single men were especially aggressive.

As time went on, I would have to put up with even more teasing from Ben when we got home, and much of it was very flattering. He’d say things like, “Tom was really trying to get close to you tonight, honey, and your outfit left nothing to the imagination. We’d better watch out for him, or he’ll be trying to get you alone in the corner, and then in bed.”

All those parties probably desensitized me to experiences we would have later in the bar and nightclub, even though that involvement with our coworkers was mostly innocent, especially with the spouses there.

The Neighborhood Bar

About four months into our marriage, in the fall, Ben wanted to start going to the neighborhood bar on some nights, instead of going to those other parties. There are a lot of regulars in the bar, especially single men, or at least men there without their wives. Although we got to know some of them on a casual, first-name basis, they were fundamentally strangers. They didn’t have the constraints of working with either of us, and that gave them a little more freedom to pursue me, without risking embarrassment or catching shit at home.

We sometimes went there with some of Ben’s or my coworkers, both couples and single men. Ben usually encouraged me to dance with the other men, after we had a few drinks, and there’s a small dance floor in the back of the bar, near the jukebox. Some of his single friends would get a little touchy, especially trying to rub my breasts, acting like they were too drunk to know what they were doing.

Ben wanted me to dress a little more casually at the bar than at the parties, and I often wore tight yoga pants or leggings, along with tight and revealing yoga and camisole tops, always with no bra. I got the feeling that I was the highlight of the evening for many of the men. I started thinking I should be charging the bar a fee for attracting those men, and keeping them there drinking, longer than they might have otherwise.

There was one man who was there almost every time we went, and he paid me the most attention, although we had never formally met or spoken. I heard others talking and knew his name is Jeff. He’s a handsome guy, appearing to be in his early thirties, and even though he took off his wedding ring, I still saw the whiter skin where the ring would have been, and the impression of it in his skin.

He had seen me there with Ben, but he noticed that Ben left me alone a lot, off talking to the owner of the bar or in the restroom. Jeff saw my wedding ring, and one night when Ben had been away from me for a half-hour, Jeff came up to me to talk, at a time when I was inebriated and more receptive than usual.

After a lifetime of having boys and men hit on me, it was easy to see through the bullshit. Jeff sat next to me at the bar, when Ben was nowhere to be seen, and said, “Hi, my name’s Jeff, and you’re so beautiful you made me forget my pickup line.”

I humored him and laughed, before saying, “Yes, I’ve heard that one before, but my husband never used it. You do see my ring and realize that I’m married, don’t you, Jeff.”

He didn’t even flinch, and recovered, saying, “Yeah, I’m married too, but when things aren’t right at home, I still need a little feminine company. I’ve seen you in here a lot, and your husband is usually off bullshitting somewhere. I don’t see the harm in giving each other a little companionship. There’s usually less game-playing with a married woman, since she knows what she wants and needs.”

I played along, licking my lips, and shifting my torso to get maximum jiggle and sway out of my breasts, and then asked, “Well, Jeff, what is it that you think I might want and need?”

He smiled and replied, “I think most women want and need to be appreciated and not ignored for hours in a bar. I don’t see how your husband can stay away from you. You’re just about the prettiest and best-built woman I’ve ever seen, and I think we could have a lot of fun together. You could at least dance with me.”

The booze and Jeff’s comments were affecting me, and I thought that if Ben was so busy talking with others, then an innocent dance wouldn’t hurt. Jeff must have thought he hit the jackpot and was confident in his prowess with women. He held me tight, dancing to a slow song, and he had his hands all over me. He was gripping my ass with one hand and rubbing the sides of my bulging breast with the other, and he even leaned down and tried to kiss me. I knew that he was aroused, because I felt his big cock lump pressed into my belly.

I avoided his kiss and looked around to notice the bartender and several other patrons, who knew Ben and me, watching us disapprovingly, as that horny married man tried to seduce me right there on the dance floor. I’ll admit to being comfortable in his arms and loved the feeling of his big cock against me but knew that he was being way too obvious.

At the end of the first song, I pushed him back, and said, “I can feel by that big lump in your pants that you really like me, Jeff, but maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. We’re putting on quite a show for the people here, and we need to break it up.”

He made one last attempt, saying, “Then come home with me, Jennifer. If you like that big lump, I live only a short walk from here, and my wife’s out for the evening.”

I didn’t want to totally deject him, and probably gave him the wrong idea when I said, “That’s very flattering, but maybe some other time. My hubby’s around here somewhere.”

Not long after Jeff left, and I went back to sit at the bar, Ben came walking up. I could tell that he was aroused, as he said, “My goodness, honey, it looks like you made a new friend.”

I got the feeling that he had left me alone on purpose, so he could watch me, and I said, “Yeah, well, Jeff seems like a nice guy, if just a bit horny. But where the fuck have you been?”

Ben thought for a second, and answered, “I was in the bathroom when my older brother, Gary, called, and he told me that he and Gwynn are having some marital problems. I went out front to talk with him. I’m sorry, but I lost track of time. I was able to see you through the window, and it was interesting how much attention you and Jeff attracted out there on the dance floor.”

Then I wanted to tease him, and said, “You might be even more interested to know that he invited me back to his place to fuck him, and he had a big lump pressed against my belly when we were dancing.”

He said, “I’m not surprised, honey, not with the way you look so fuckable tonight. Just curious, but were you tempted to go with him?”

I could tell that my comments had turned him on even more, and I teased him, saying, “It’s hard to tell, honey. He was so fucking horny that he would have fucked me on the dance floor, if so many of our acquaintances weren’t watching us so closely.”

That incident with Jeff was the first time Ben and I had talked so graphically about men flirting with me, and I should have known from Ben’s arousal, and even the way I was aroused, that he was reverting to his old ways, and loved watching me more than he was letting on.

There were several other instances at the bar, when Ben disappeared for long periods of time, and it was always when I was being hit on by men. That included two of his friends from work, Jason and Tom, and they got touchy on the dance floor, just as Jeff had done. Ben always gave the same excuse, that he was talking with his brother, Gary, and I should have been more suspicious. Looking back, I’m sure that Ben was coaching his friends to appear more drunk than they were, and to touch me as much as I would tolerate.

Two or three weeks following the night I danced with Jeff, and then those two friends, Ben had just finished eating me out after we fucked, and said, “Maybe we should try going to that nightclub. There are always so many familiar faces at the bar, and it might be nice to have a little anonymity in a place with revolving clientele. And besides, they have live bands there, and it will be fun to dance to good music.”

More Anonymity at the Nightclub

About the time we started going to the club, where mostly Ben’s single friends joined us, instead of other couples, we traveled to Amherst for the weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving with his family. Gary and Gwynn looked perfectly happy to me, and I tried to choose my words carefully, so I could congratulate Gary without offending or embarrassing him.

I said, “It’s so heartwarming to see that you and Gwynn are happy together again. I hope all those long phone calls with Ben were helpful.”

Gary didn’t know what I was talking about, and wrinkled his brow and looked at me sideways, before asking, “What are you talking about, Jen? I haven’t talked with Ben on the phone since the day after the wedding, and my wife and I haven’t had any problems.”

I was embarrassed then, and tried to bow out of that conversation gracefully, by saying, “Oh, right, I must be thinking of someone else.”

It was obvious that Ben had been lying to me about the phone calls, as an excuse to find a way to watch me with other men. I decided not to confront him about it, partially because I realized that I enjoyed all the attention I was getting from those men and it was starting to be arousing to me, knowing that Ben was getting aroused watching me. I might not have felt that way if I didn’t have those experiences I told Ben about, back in the days when I was being sought after and fucking quite a few boys and men.

We started going to the club again when we got back to Boston, and it appeared that Ben may have coached his friends to be more aggressive with me. Ben usually danced with me a couple of times, and then his friends would dance with me, as Ben either watched from our table, or he disappeared again.

With my new insights into what Ben was doing, and my acceptance of it to the point that I looked forward to his friend’s advances, I decided to give Ben more to look at and get excited about.

Going Further with Ben’s Friends

Ben was sitting at our table watching me, and I was out on the floor in my second slow dance in a row with Jason. He was holding me closer than normal. When he reached down to rub my ass, I smiled up at him. That must have given him more courage, and at the same time he leaned down to kiss me, he began rubbing the side of my breast with his other hand. I allowed his kiss, and welcomed his probing tongue into my mouth, and we kissed passionately for the rest of that song, and into the beginning of the next one.”

We finally broke the kiss, and he whispered in my ear, while still fondling my ass and tit, “I hope I didn’t offend you, Jen. I’ve wanted to do that for so long, and I’d love to get you in bed and do much more. You’re amazing, and I don’t know how Ben can let you out of his sight, or let you dance with other men.”

I wanted to be even more receptive to him and give him something more to report to Ben to tease him. So, I reached down between us, and began rubbing his hardening cock, that had been pressing against my belly. I whispered in his ear, “My, oh my, Jason, I can feel how much you enjoy being with me. Maybe we’ll get a chance to do more someday, in the right situation.”

Jason was so aroused, and his big cock was throbbing in my hand, as he said, “Oh fuck, Jen, how would we ever get an opportunity like that?”

I squeezed and stroked his cock the best I could pressed against each other like that, and replied, “I don’t know, Jason, maybe you’ll have to ask Ben, if you have the balls. He seems to enjoy watching me when I dance with other men, but I don’t know how far he’s willing to take it, or if he’d want to know that I was fucking other men.”

We headed back to the table after the third dance, and Jason had to adjust his hard cock in his pants. Nothing was said about what Ben witnessed us doing on the dance floor, and I took Tom’s hand to lead him out to dance.

Tom kissed and fondled me as Jason had done, and I caught glimpses of Jason and Ben leaning together and talking. Ben was obviously learning about my comments to Jason, and I saw him smiling from across the room.

I danced with Ben after Tom, and he kissed me more passionately than he had in a long time, rubbed my ass and tit as they had done, and I felt his hard cock pressing into my belly. Then he leaned down and whispered, “Oh fuck, honey, that was so hot watching you with Jason and Tom. They couldn’t keep their fucking hands off you. Tell me if I’m wrong, but it looked like you really enjoyed being groped and kissed by them.”

It was hard to resist teasing him a little more, and I said, “I’m so sorry, honey. But with all I’ve had to drink, and the way you so enthusiastically encouraged me to dance with them, it just felt so natural to yield a little to them. It’s probably best that I don’t dance with them anymore, especially since I was getting those same feelings of arousal I got back in the days when I was with so many other men. I don’t want to cheat on you, honey.”

He didn’t like me taking that path, and was almost frantic, saying, “Oh, no, no, no, honey, I’m not upset at all. I loved seeing you out here with them, and I’m hoping it might lead to a lot more.”

I challenged him, saying, “Well, what the fuck do you mean by ‘a lot more’, honey? I remember what we talked about before we were married, and you said that was all behind you?”

Ben replied, “I know what I said, honey, but you seem to be more receptive to my friends than I could have hoped for, and given your past, I had the feeling that we might both get to relive some of our pasts. That would make me so happy.”

I said, “I think we need to talk more about this, a lot more. So, let’s just finish out the night with your friends, and we can talk about it when we get home.”

Jason and Tom danced with me a few more times, taking even more liberties. I was wearing my tight yoga pants, and Jason reached down so far rubbing my ass, that he was rubbing my labia from behind, and my pants were wet from my arousal.

Making Plans to Cuckold Ben

We got back to our apartment, and fucked, and after Ben ate me out after creaming my pussy, he was ready to talk. He said, “I think you know what I mean by, ‘a lot more’, and I’d love to watch my friends, and other men, coming on to you in the club or elsewhere, seducing you emotionally and on the dance floor, and then bringing you home to fuck, while I’m hiding in the closet. Please honey, will you do this for me?”

MissMiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMiia

I was curious and asked, “Well, how would it work? I think you already coaxed your friends into hitting on me, not that it was a problem for them, so what do they think is going on with us?”

He replied, “All I told them was that I wanted to see how you would react if they kissed and fondled you on the floor, and I didn’t say anything about it going farther. Part of the thrill for me would be to watch them seduce you, thinking they are doing it behind my back, and cheating on our friendship. There are a lot of ways for them to be alone with you, when they think I’m not around. Maybe we can start with Jason and Tom in our apartment, at different times, and if goes well for both of us, then I’d love to watch strangers pick you up at the club.”

I asked, “Well, where will you be so you can watch?”

He answered, “I’ll make some room in our closet, and if I sit in front of the door, I’ll be in a great position to see through the slats, right up between your legs. I want to watch the whole thing, as they kiss you, suck your huge tits, do oral sex on each other if you’re up for it, and then fuck. And I hope this doesn’t shock you, but I didn’t tell you before that I want to eat you out after they leave. So, you need to get all the romancing and related play done upfront, so I can eat your creamy pussy while it’s fresh.”

His revelation surprised me, and I asked, “Holy shit, Ben, are you sure about that? I’ve had plenty of boys eat me out after they fucked me, but never one eating other men’s cum. Fuck, baby, that is so disgusting and at the same time so fucking arousing.”

Ben said, “I got a taste for it back in high school when I ate a girl out without knowing my friend had just fucked her, and it turned all of us on. But there’s one more thing I’d like to do, to increase the thrill and arousal for everyone.”

I looked quizzically at him, and he continued, “I know from reading some cuckold and swinger stories many years ago, that a lot of people get a thrill out of pregnancy-risk fucking. It’s a special kind of primal emotional thrill for a man if he thinks another man is fucking his wife unprotected, and the opposite thrill, with the same intensity, for a man who thinks he’s breeding another man’s wife. I think that goes back to the beginning of our evolution as humans.”

He paused, and I said, “I guess I can see that, but how would that work in our situation? “

Ben replied, “It starts with you wearing your wedding ring, whether with my friends or a stranger. Then, in the process of him trying to seduce you, you can mention that you and I are trying to start a family, and you aren’t taking or wearing any protection. You might even tease them and talk about them needing to wear condoms. But in the end, they’ll try to talk you out of it, so they can inseminate you. They don’t have that much risk if they’re fucking a married woman and knock her up. The woman would never want to admit that she committed adultery, and she’ll let her husband think he’s the father.”

I said, “Whew, Ben, that’s pretty heavy shit, but it sounds like fun. When do we try this the first time?”

He obviously had been thinking about it, and replied, “Maybe we can start with Jason, since I’ve seen his cock in the bathroom, and know that he’s better hung than me. I can invite him to come over for some beers on a Friday night, and when he gets here, you’ll tell him that I forgot to call him, and that I had to go back to Amherst for the weekend for a family emergency. Then you can offer him a beer, and let things take their natural course. He was begging me to let him fuck you tonight, and it should be easy. I’ll watch from the cracked bedroom door until you come to bed, and then I’ll move to the closet. You just need to be sure to keep the light on.”

 

Committing Adultery the First Time with Jason

I was a little apprehensive at first, but finally got excited about Jason’s big cock, and agreed to fuck him the next Friday. He came to the door and said, “Hi, Jen, Ben invited me over for a few beers.”

I said, “Oh shit, Jason, he forgot to call you. He had to go to Amherst for a family emergency and will be gone all weekend. But hey, since you’re here, I could use a little company. Come on in and I’ll get us a beer.”

Ben was watching through the crack in the bedroom door as I sat on the couch next to Jason, on his left side. We made small talk for a little while as we finished our first beers and got another one. That must have given him the courage to say, “It was so much fun dancing with you last week, Jen, and I’m wondering if you meant what you said. You said, ‘maybe we’ll get a chance to do more someday, in the right situation.’ Is this the right situation?”

I teased him asking, “Do you think that Ben would be okay with this?”

He replied, “No, I don’t think so, and I’d feel guilty about it. But he shouldn’t have asked Tom and me to come on to you on the dance floor and let us get so excited. I mean, he’ll never find out, and I don’t know why you’d have let me kiss you and feel you up that way, if you didn’t want more.”

I laid my head back on the couch and gave him a come-fuck-me look, and he got the hint. He leaned over to kiss me. I was wearing a tight t-shirt with no bra, and athletic shorts with no panties, and he began rubbing my left breast. We were breathing hard from that tongue-probing kiss, and as he lifted my t-shirt over my breasts, I began rubbing his cock with my left hand, over the long athletic pants he was wearing.

Then he leaned down to suck my breast, as he lifted his hips so I could push down his pants, and I found that he wasn’t wearing underwear. His cock was rock hard in seconds, and it’s uncut, thick, and nine inches long. I thought it would excite Ben to hear me say, “Damn, Jason, this thing is fucking huge, even longer and thicker than Ben’s meat.”

He sucked my breasts for at least ten minutes, switching back and forth, as I stroked his cock, and I finally said, “Oh fuck, sweetie, I’ve got to taste your meat before you take me to my bedroom and fuck me with it.”

I started leaning down, and he swiveled around on the couch, putting us side-by-side in the opposite directions, as he said, “I’ve got to taste you too, Jen, and as much as I love sucking your huge tits, I’ll bet your pussy is as sweet as sugar.”

My back was against the couch, with me facing the bedroom door, and I glanced over to see Ben standing in the doorway with his shorts down, stroking his cock. Jason couldn’t see Ben, and I sucked his thick cock into my mouth, as he began sucking my wet labia and clit. We noisily sucked each other for what seemed like ten minutes, and I kept him from cumming by alternately sucking his egg-sized, low-hanging balls.

We separated, and I asked, “You’ve got to fuck me now, but did you bring a condom?”

There was a look of panic on his face, thinking he might miss an opportunity to fuck me, as he replied, “Shit, I had no way of knowing you’d be alone tonight, and I didn’t come prepared. Please, Jen, I’ll pull out before I cum.”

I teased him further saying, “The only reason it’s a problem is that I stopped my birth control since Ben and I are trying to start a family, and I might be too close to my fertile time. And I think that we both know that precum is enough to get a woman pregnant. I would just suck you off since I love the taste of cum, but I also love to feel cum shooting into the depths of my pussy. Maybe it’s worth the risk, since I’ve just got to have your huge cock inside me. But you’ve got to promise to pull out.”

Jason promised to pull out, and we got off the couch as Ben retreated to the closet, and I took Jason’s hand and led him to our bed. I laid back on the bed, making sure that my receptively wide-spread legs were lined up with the closet, as Jason got between my legs and mounted me. He alternately kissed me and sucked my breasts as he pushed his big cock into my married pussy, and Ben came out of the closet for a closer look, since Jason couldn’t see him.

He fucked me for only about five minutes, before his breathing got heavier, and he started moaning. He gasped, “I’ve got to pull out now, Jen, but I don’t want to. I want to feel my cock erupting in your pussy and know that I’m seeding your womb. Fuck, I’m so close!”

Jason was struggling with himself, but finally started pulling out of me to keep his promise, when I wrapped my legs around his ass to hold him inside me. His big cock began to throb, jerk, and pulse, and I felt his big load of baby batter shooting inside me. To get him more excited, I screamed out, “Cum in me, Jason, pump me full of your precious cock cream. I love being inseminated by you when it’s so risky.”

He stayed on me for another five minutes, still kissing me and sucking my breasts, as he slowly stroked my pussy with his softening cock. Then he pulled out with a loud slurping sound, as Ben went back into the closet, and he said, “Thank you, Jen, that was amazing, and I just hope that I haven’t knocked you up. Yours is the best pussy, and best everything for that matter, that I’ve had.”

I knew that Ben was waiting to eat me out, and I decided that I would act remorseful, to encourage Jason to leave. So, I said, “I thought that was amazing too, and I love your big cock. But I’m feeling a little guilty right now for cheating on Ben this way, and now that the moment of passion has subsided, I’m also worried that you might have impregnated me. I don’t know why I wanted you to cum inside me so badly, but I’m rethinking it now. We might do this another time, but for now, I need you to go so I can at least try to douche and get some of your semen and sperm out of me.”

Jason left reluctantly, since I know he wanted some post-fuck cuddle time with me, and Ben came out of the closet. He moved between my legs, and before starting to suck me clean, he said, “That was amazing, honey. I saw his ass clenching, balls pull up, and perineum pulsing, as he inseminated you, and you really got him excited with all the pregnancy-risk talk. I got so excited that I almost shot my load on the floor, thinking that he might really be trying to and able to be impregnate you.”

He ate me out more enthusiastically than ever, and it was so arousing watching him down there sucking up, slurping, and swallowing Jason’s big load. It was thrilling and I had strong emotions watching my husband eating another man’s cum from me. He had given me to another man to fuck, and I felt the primal lust created by the pregnancy-risk charade and knew that I was willing to fuck other men as often as he wanted me too.

Ben ate me out for almost ten minutes, being sure to get all of Jason’s cum that smeared on my thighs, matted in my hair, and still oozing out of me. Then he moved up and kissed me, sharing the taste of Jason’s cum, as he fucked me to a huge ejaculation, before eating me out again.

Second Breeding with Tom and More with Friends

After that first adulterous encounter with Jason, I was getting back into almost the same psychological mindset as when I was single and wanting to fuck as many men as possible, but with the added thrill of committing adultery and teasing the men and myself about pregnancy-risk fucking.

We had no doubt that Jason would tell Tom about his success sucking my tits and fucking me, so he eagerly accepted when Ben invited him over on Monday. We wanted to continue the ruse that I was cheating on Ben, without his knowledge, so Ben invited Tom over, and then we made another excuse that he forgot he had to go out to help his sister with something, since she was living in the suburbs about an hour away.

Tom’s not as well-hung as Ben or Jason, but he does have a decently thick, uncut, seven-inch cock. He was even more fascinated with my breasts, and after sucking and slobbering all over them for twenty minutes, he straddled me on the couch, squeezed them together, and tit fucked me. It was funny when he lost control and ejaculated that way, shooting his cum onto my throat and open mouth, and then I sucked him clean and enjoyed eating his tasty cream.

He was so upset that he lost control, and I comforted him, saying, “That’s okay, sweetie, you’ll be able to fuck me longer when you’re ready again in a little while.”

We went into the bedroom and kissed, cuddled, and he sucked my breasts some more, when I wasn’t sucking his balls. He was ready to fuck in about forty-five minutes, and I had the same conversation about pregnancy-risk that I had with Jason, only Tom already knew that he would be able to inseminate me. He finally fucked me, and when we were talking afterwards, he admitted that Jason had told him about me cheating on Ben.

He said, “I guess I wasn’t that surprised that you’d fuck behind Ben’s back, after what you did right in front of him at the club, but we had no idea how horny you are. We’d love to find ways to keep fucking you, whenever Ben is away, and it might even be fun for us to come over at the same time, and feed you from both ends, as well as spending quality time on your breasts. I can hardly wait until you get pregnant, and after the baby’s born, we can feast from your lactating breasts.”

Ben started inviting his friends over all the time after that, and he would be home some of the times. That was to avoid them being suspicious that they were only invited over when Ben wasn’t home. I even invited them over myself, when Ben really was out of town, and on those occasions, they could stay after ejaculating, to cuddle and fuck me again, or to have fun with other play.

Bringing Strangers into Our Bed

I had been fucking Jason and Tom regularly for over two months, when Ben wanted to go farther. One night, after both of his friends left and he had finished eating me out, he said, “I’m getting a little bored watching just those two guys fuck you, and I’d like to bring some strangers into our bed. Let’s start going back to the club, so I can watch a stranger, or at least not a close friend, pick you up, and you can bring them back here to fuck."

We went to the club the next weekend, and Ben went in first, taking a seat at the bar. I came in five minutes later, sitting two seats down from him, with empty seats on either side of me. I knew men would be hitting on me, since I was wearing my usual tight leggings, but also a tight yoga top that left nothing to the imagination. I could hardly wait until an unsuspecting man sat next to me and tried to pick me up, having no idea how anxious I was to fuck his brains out, or that my husband was right there.

I was twenty-four years old by then, but still looked very young to many of the middle age, married men who came there looking for some pussy. It took about twenty minutes for a handsome man, who looked to be in his early forties, to sit between Ben and me. I saw his ring and knew that he was married, and he also saw my wedding ring. I had never fucked anyone old enough to be my father, and I was looking forward to the experience.

It was a relief that he wasn’t trying to hide his marital status, which meant he probably wasn’t a player. And he wasn’t trying some corny pickup line when he said, “Hi, my name’s Blake. I’ve been watching you for a while, and noticed that your husband must not be with you tonight. I can’t imagine why he’d let a beautiful young woman like you come to a place like this alone. Would you mind if I buy you a drink?”

I smiled and replied in a way that let him know I was angry with my husband, saying, “Hi, my name is Jen, and yes, that’s very nice of you, Blake. My husband doesn’t even know I’m here. We had an argument when he said he was going out to play poker with his buddies, for the third fucking time in a month, and I didn’t want to stay home alone. I’m tired of being neglected by him and am looking for a little fun. What brings you here tonight, Blake?”

He saw an opportunity due to my professed conflict with my husband, and answered, “I’m in town for three days and two nights on business, and thought I’d check out the night scene. Married life hasn’t been all it’s cracked up to be for me lately, and I’m looking for a little fun too.”

I could tell that Ben was hanging on every word and enjoying the seduction scene as Blake was trying to woo me. But for the next few minutes, we just made small talk about Boston, the weather, and his profession, until he took the next step to ask, “Would you honor me with a dance, Jen? They just played a few fast songs in a row, and from what I noticed before you came in, we’re due for some slow ones.”

We went out to dance, and he was holding me loosely at first, likely trying not to move too fast. Then, as he started holding me more firmly and closer, I leaned my head against his chest and said, “I haven’t been married for that long, and I’m curious about what you told me at the bar. What did you mean when you said that your marriage hasn’t been all it’s cracked up to be? What kinds of issues do I have to look forward to?”

I thought that would be a way for him to bring up sexual issues, and he didn’t disappoint. He answered, “I don’t think my marriage is really unique, because a lot of my friends are experiencing the same thing. I’ve gotten to point in my life where I seem to have a higher libido, while my wife is losing interest in sex. I’m just not getting what I need at home.”

It was fun teasing him, and I said, “That’s a shame, Blake, and I can feel for you. It’s hard for me to imagine that, knowing how my sex drive is always in overdrive. But what do you do to, uh, you know, relieve the tension? Were you hoping to hook up with a young woman tonight, who might have Daddy issues?”

He laughed and responded, “Well, I wouldn’t put it quite like that, but it would be nice to enjoy some intimacy with a young woman.”

Michell is about six feet tall, so I had to look up in his eyes, and sealed the deal, asking, “Do you think you’d be up for it with me? I have needs too, and can be demanding in bed?”

He leaned down and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth, as he rubbed my ass with one hand, and the side of my breast with the other. That’s when I reached between us and felt his huge cock lump growing. I guessed that it had to be at least as big as Jason’s nine-incher, and said, “Oh my, Blake, you sure seem to have the right equipment.”

Blake whispered, “My hotel is only two blocks from here, and we can be there in a few minutes.”

I replied, “My apartment is about the same distance, and I’d feel much more comfortable being with a stranger in my own home. This is the first time I’ve been with another man since my marriage, and I’m a little nervous.”

Ben saw us kissing and fondling one another on the dance floor, and as we headed back to the bar to get my purse, I winked at him to let him know that I was taking Blake home with me. Ben left a minute or two ahead of us, so he’d be in place when we got there.

Blake was undoubtedly excited to be coming home with a young, sexy woman like me, and when we got inside, he kissed me again, a long probing kiss as he rubbed my ass with both hands and pulled me against his hardening cock.

He then rubbed my breasts, as he said, “You’re just about the prettiest and best-built woman I’ve ever seen, much less been with.”

I acted like I was leading us to the bedroom, and then stopped to ask, “You did bring a condom with you, didn’t you Blake? I’m off birth control since we’re trying to start a family, and I might be close to my fertile time. I mean, after all, you did go out tonight looking for pussy, and I’d think you’d want to protect yourself and the lady.”

He blushed and replied, “Damn, Jen, I haven’t had any prior experience doing this outside my marriage, and I didn’t even think of it. How close do you think you are to being fertile? Damn, I’m so fucking horny right now, and there must be a way to do this.”

I giggled and answered, “I know you want me, Blake, and I want you too. My husband hasn’t fucked me in two weeks, and I’m climbing the walls. Shit, I never thought I’d do something like this, but it’s worth the risk. You look a little my husband anyway, if the worse happens, and you’ll never have to see me again. Let’s do this, but please try to pull out before you cum.”

That had to get him excited, with me acknowledging that a mistake really could happen, and I sounded okay with it. We went into the bedroom and began undressing each other, right in front of the closet door, and I was impressed that he was fit for his age. His cock did look to be as big as Jason’s, both in length and girth, and I loved his long foreskin, that I’d enjoy sucking and chewing on.

We lay back naked on the bed, with our legs in the right position for Ben to watch, and we kissed for a few minutes before he moved down to kiss, suck, and fondle my breasts. Then he kissed and licked his way down my torso to eat me out, and I heard him mumble, almost incoherently, “Oh fuck, what a sweet, young, wet pussy for me to eat.”

I pushed him away for a moment as I turned around so I could suck his cock and balls at the same time, and we were in a frenzy of lust right in front of Ben. I finally turned around and he mounted me, and I loved feeling the huge cock of a man old enough to be my father pushing in my pussy. We only fucked for five minutes, with him sucking my breasts the whole time, before he surprised me with his big cock pulsing and filling my married pussy with his cock cream.

I wanted to enhance the moment for both of us, and I almost screamed out, “Oh shit, oh fuck, no Blake. You said you’d pull out, and now you’ve creamed my pussy. Damn, you might have just knocked me up!”

He didn’t say anything for a few moments, still enjoying the feeling of his thick cock throbbing and squirting in another man’s wife. The letdown after his ejaculation must have caused him to change his previous friendly demeanor, and he said, “Sorry about that, but I just had to inseminate you. If you’re dumb enough to cheat on your husband, being newlyweds and all, and fuck a stranger bareback when you’re not protected, then it would serve you right if I knocked you up. But damn, honey, that was some mighty fine pussy, and the nicest tits I’ve ever sucked.”

Blake got dressed and left right away, and as Ben came out and began sucking my pussy clean, I was thinking about how arousing it was for Blake to treat me that way after getting his rocks off. It was an emotional high being treated like a slut or whore when I was fucking another man, and I could imagine how exciting it is for women who really cheat on their husbands.

That was the first of many strangers I brought to our bed over the next two years, in addition to fucking Jason, Tom, and even three other friends of Ben’s. He always likes it when he can watch men trying to seduce me, but the raw sex is the most arousing for him.

 

Carelessness Leads to Pregnancy, and then More Fucking

I had been fucking other men of all legal ages for almost three years when we decided it was time to start our family. I really did go off birth control then, and the pregnancy-risk game we had been playing became real. I checked my temperature and cervical fluids as I approached my fertile times, and Ben fucked me every day during my most fertile period. I kept fucking other men too, and it aroused Ben and me to see how close we could get, so when we told other men that I could be fertile, I actually could have been in real life.

Despite all the precautions we took to ensure that Ben impregnated me, we found out after the baby was born that he isn’t the father. It could have been anyone of six different men, who fucked me close to the time I was fertile, including Jason, Tom, and four strangers from the club. We have no choice but to love the baby, and raise it as our own, and that’s what I meant in the beginning when I mentioned the sad effect that our lustful carelessness had on our lives.

But we didn’t learn our lesson, and four months after our son was born, we started playing Ben’s game again, except my breasts were lactating and even bigger, which added a whole new dimension to our encounters with other men.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments