Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manhattan Sights

"The best view comes after the hardest climb…"

34
11 Comments 11
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It was late autumn in New York City, that cool chill in the evening air, the feeling winter was coming. It had been a long day exploring some of the sights in The Big Apple. As darkness fell, we headed back to our hotel on 7th Avenue. When the elevator reached the 36th floor, we plodded the final steps to our room, weary legs from the long walks of the day. Shopping bags dropped to the floor, shoes were kicked off, coats discarded on the bed, that ‘we’re home’ feeling after an adventure out exploring. After a short recuperation, the plan was 'drinks downstairs and dinner somewhere'.

Crossing the room to draw the curtains, I gazed out to the avenue below. It was always fascinating to watch city life. The neon dazzling the dark, the stream of yellow taxi cabs below, pedestrians swarming like ants on the sidewalks and crossings heading back to their nests… all oblivious to eyes thirty-six floors up observing their moves.

Opposite our hotel, across the avenue, office lights illuminated the Kennedy Building facade. Some started to extinguish, but many workers still busied themselves at their desks.

Drifting over the myriad of lights, my eye got caught by one of them. No. Really? Can’t be, I thought.

About twenty floors up on the right-hand side, in what seemed to be an office meeting room or conference room, a couple was making out. No. That's the stuff of movies or fiction, I thought. But no, it was happening. A guy was pulling a skirt off a girl while she was undoing her blouse.

“Hey honey, come here, and bring my camera,” I called out.

“What's up?” Mandy asked as she handed me my trusted travel camera.

“Look down there, across the street, right side, about twenty floors up.”

Her eyes moved down then up, as she scanned along the floors.

“They’re going to fuck right next door to other people,” I said.

“Jeese, I think you're right… she’s taking her blouse off!” came her surprised reply.

We were both caught like rabbits in headlights, transfixed in this voyeurism.

Turning on the camera, the rear display screen illuminated and self-adjusted to focus on the building opposite. Moving around the floors to locate that window, it zoomed in. It is a great little travel camera, pocket-sized, 4k, great quality HD pictures, but at this moment and most importantly a 1440mm zoom. For such a small camera it packs a punch of features, and this telephoto range brought the action closer.

Focus adjusted again in time to see the guy push the girl back and down onto the conference table, spreading her legs wide, really wide. He really was going to fuck her there and then. No foreplay, just sex, sex in an office with people just feet away next door. A dangerous liaison, but erotically charged. It certainly got my attention!

We both watched the screen intently as the guy began fucking the girl, still holding her legs wide apart. I glanced at Mandy, her eyes wide open and absorbed in the spectacle.

Without a sound, she dropped to her knees, undid my trousers, and pulled them down with my briefs across my thighs.  Grabbing my erection, she started sucking ravenously. I had never seen her react like this before, lust burning in those blue eyes. Our lovemaking and sex were always good but this had ignited a different fuse.

Her motions backed me up against the left side frame of the window so now she faced me. I lowered the camera so she could still watch the office opposite and share the scene. Her eyes never left the little screen. The guy was pounding the girl, probably aware they had to be quick. Mandy mimicked the movements with her head. It was hard to hold the camera steady as she bobbed her head furiously. Her lips locked around my shaft, tongue licking the head of my cock.

It seemed surreal; I was watching the couple across the avenue fucking and the screen image of the couple fucking and Mandy giving me a blow job, while she was sucking me and watching the screen of the couple fucking across the way as well!

EvelinMyers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinMyers

Being backed against the wall, her head ‘fucked’ my cock. She was in total control. Each lunge went deeper into her mouth, across her tongue, further into her throat. Soon she had my whole shaft, her nose and chin up against my skin.

As she drew back, her eyes returned to the little screen, just in time to see the guy place the girl's legs on his shoulders. He seemed to step up a gear, so echoing the pace she lunged faster, lips pursing tighter.

“I’m going to cum if you carry on like that,” I moaned.

“Do it,” she said. “I want to watch you cum on my face.”

A few more movements and I grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her head back with my free hand, then clenched my cock, stroked a couple of times, then shot cum onto her face, splashing her cheeks. A smaller second burst of warm creamy liquid flew across her lips, her mouth and tongue.

Mandy leaned forward and gently sucked some more, licking the tip, her tongue teasing the swollen sensitive head. She leaned back and gathered some cum off her face and sucked her sticky fingers.

“Hmmm,” she said, “that was glorious. I’m soooo wet right now. Get hard again and fuck me on the bed, baby, rough and hard…I want what she’s having.”

I don't know what the outcome of the office sex was, apart from the obvious, as we were far too busy ourselves!



Meanwhile, up on the 42nd floor of the Kennedy Building, Marion Lockett, Attorney at Law, fifty-one years of age and single for a while now, had just packed her things away ready to start her commute home. She gazed out of the window, finishing the last dregs of her lukewarm coffee. She randomly gazed down at the street scene below, like she always did. But today, something was different.

Her jaw dropped as she saw a woman in a hotel room window opposite go down onto her knees in front of a man. Her head and long blonde hair were nodding, rocking back and forth. ‘She’s giving him a blow job,’ she realised, and a hot flush surprisingly surged through her. The blonde was really going for him.

Marion’s pussy started to tingle as she watched the woman's head, a feeling that she had not felt in a long time. Marion’s hand began to move down the outside of her skirt, imagining that the blonde’s mouth was seeking out her own lips, lips growing wetter by the second. To feel those intimate kisses again, lips seeking out her vagina. To feel the warm breath on her labia, anticipating the blonde’s tongue reaching her clitoris. Marion gave a little groan as she squeezed her thighs tightly together.

She had never watched anyone like this before - voyeurism she thought they called it - but the sight was surprisingly erotic and stimulating. Her other hand put the coffee cup down, then reached down and pulled up her skirt and held it across her chest. Her free hand went straight to her panties and discovered how wet she actually was. Pushing the material aside, she slid her fingers across her swollen labial lips. Her thumb rubbed her clitoris. Watching the blonde go faster, she mimicked the pace.

She wanted to hold the blonde’s hair, pull her head into her sex. She wanted that tongue inside her, parting her lips, tongue fucking her. She wanted the blonde teasing and sucking her clitoris. She wanted to rub her pussy into the blonde’s mouth, she wanted… to cum… as an orgasm hit…  as she squirted a little over her hand. She shuddered, stifling her moans, her arm pressing hard down on her chest, squashing her nipples and adding to her arousal.

Marion was caught off-guard by the depth of her orgasm. Oh, how she wished the blonde was kneeling in front of her right now. How she would kiss and lick her cum off the blonde’s face. How she would hold that long blonde hair and passionately kiss her lips, tongues slowly entwined. How she yearned to go down on the blonde and enjoy pleasing her.

Marion watched as the couple moved inside their room away from the window. She reflected on what had just happened.

She loved the sighs in Manhattan.

Published 
Written by SensualBr1t
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments