Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Hallways And Doors...

"When I can't sleep, I will sometimes wander the hotel listening at the doors. You never know what you may encounter..."

107
28 Comments 28
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I travel a lot for work. That alone gives me new opportunities for all kinds of fun. However, despite my promiscuous nature, sometimes I'm alone in a hotel room. It's late, porn isn't cutting it, and maybe the Lush chatrooms have run dry. Or, none of those things are going to do it for me simply the way a real-life adventure would.

One such night, I was chilling with a bottle of Tito's in my hotel room in the Back Bay of Boston after a looonnngggg day of meetings. So, why can't I sleep? Why is nothing scratching that little itch just above my pelvic bone and below my belly button?

At times like this, I've been known to just wander the halls of a hotel listening at doors. Listening for the tinny screams of pay-per-view or laptop porn. Listening for the grunts and moans of two people getting it on. An exhibitionist, voyeur, and lifelong nudist, I pulled on a deeply cut tank top that I got at a music festival and flipped the deadbolt on my room to hold it open. That was it, no underwear, bare feet, and no bra. The long tank is what any other girl would sleep in and it barely covered my ass.

There were eight floors in this boutique hotel, and I was on the sixth. I started with my own floor, walking in the direction of the stairs which would be my mode of vertical transport since elevators in this situation can get...well...complicated.

I quietly rolled my bare feet along the industrial carpet, slowing at each door. It was after 2 am, and not a lot was going to be happening. I stopped at a door where I could hear some loud music - often meant to drown out the sounds of lust. However, it sounded like someone had simply fallen asleep with the music on. I reached the end of the hallway and went up to seven.

I've learned it's always better to be able to run down the stairs and back to your room, rather than up if it becomes necessary. But that's a story for another time.

On seven, I listened. I got most of the way down the hallway before I heard something interesting. Some hard-to-understand chatter from a computer speaker and the heavy-breathed commands of a male voice. Sounded like someone was chatting through one of those cam model services.

He was nearly done when I figured it out and slowed to listen. Lots of "yeah, do it, baby girl. Do it! I'm gonna cum!" Then some gruff grunts and aspirated sighs of relief. I listened to his post-orgasmic breathing, and it definitely got my juices running. I reached down and gave myself a touch and slipped a wet finger around my clit.

I heard his laptop snap shut unceremoniously, and he moved straight for the door. I pulled quickly to the side so the shadow of my feet wouldn't show under the door, but heard him flip the toilet lid up and unload a strong stream of urine with another exhale of relief. Guess he had been edging for a while.

Well, that was a nice appetizer. My hope renewed, I went up on tiptoes, working the rest of the hall on floor seven - but to no avail. So up to eight, I went.

Floor eight was also quiet until I neared the end of the hallway. The halls were a little zig-zaggy, as it was a restored older hotel. As I neared one of the corner rooms near a zag, I thought I could hear people. I slowed and crept forward on my toes trying to figure out which room it was.

A high-pitched wail! "Ohhh, yes, daddy!" and the hard smack of skin on skin. My cunt oozed, instantly...oh yeah, I found a live one!

I figured out which door and leaned into the doorframe quietly. I could hear him fucking her. "Uhnn...uhnn...uhnn...yeah take it, bitch!" and another hard smack and squeal. The bed was creaking; I could hear their bodies which each thrust. "yes! daddy -harder!"

"Fuckin' bitch, come here!"

More rustling on the bed and creaking - changing positions, I presumed. I could hear faint wet smacks again, and I reached down to run two fingers between my now dripping pussy lips. Gags and coughs, and the sound of wetness. Maybe he was fucking her face. I could hear her gasp, and I could hear another smack of skin on skin and a squeal. That was making me so hot that I could feel my kneels bend to part my thighs so I could penetrate with the other hand's fingers.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

My own cunt was loud with wetness as I masturbated furiously, I could hear them arguing now - not just the banter of a rough fuck session. "You wanna get out? Then, get out!" he shouts. Three quick stomps and the door flew open before I could move.

I froze and stared into the room. They were a couple in their thirties, around my age. He was possibly Hispanic? It was a little dark. He was ripped, I could make out every contour of his strong arms and defined abs in the raking light of the room. He was standing less than two feet away from me at the door, completely naked, with a dripping wet erection. Dripping. On my toes.

She had raven black air and a petite body with a little baby fat. Very cute, very curvaceous, and very exasperated. She laid on her back, with her head tilted upside down off the end of the bed. Her face was clearly wet from face fucking; she flipped onto all fours and gave me only the slightest glance as she stared him down defiantly.

I was leaning back in his doorway with my tank up around my hips and two hands on my pussy. My bare ass against the door jam, my long blond hair a bit of a sweaty mess on my brow. He still didn't look my way, "You have two choices. Walk out that door, right now or get over here and make me cum with that mouth!"

I watched the devious thought process on her face and started to circle my clit a little. With a sexy smirk of reticence, the woman slid on all fours from the bed and skulked along the floor like a cat until she was at his feet. She rose up to sit on her heels, her nice round ass perched like a vase on the pedestal of her perfect ivory feet. "Now suck my cock," he said with a stern but less angry tone.

Her wet lips parted and she moved forward onto his shaft with her hands running up and down his thighs. He closed his eyes and started to buck in time with her head bobs. His free hand reached out and straight up my tank to put a firm grip on my right breast. He massaged it roughly, pulling at my nipple until the skin snapped back then snatching the other breast like a softball he might drop. I could feel that I'd have an array of bruises around each one of them tomorrow.

I couldn't stop touching myself. My two left fingers circled my clit quickly as my right middle finger plunged noisily into my snatch. He started to moan in time with his hip movements and her head movements. I found my pelvis moving in the same rhythm and my own snake-like body movement up and down the door jam. We were all in sync.

He called out, "Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cummm," as he clutched my right breast again, twisting it to the point I couldn't hold out either and I orgasmed out loud as I heard her rhythmic coos and oohs from her as he spurt into her mouth. He was touching my body but looking at her as he deposited a load too big for her mouth and she started to drool it out onto her chin and soft breasts. And, my toes.

His hand relaxed and played with my nipple gently as my orgasm came down. The nipple play definitely kept it reverberating in me. He looked down as his cock slipped messily from her mouth. It was as if whatever their tiff was had vanished in that act, then he commanded: "Now.... get back on that bed, bitch!"

She spun back to all fours and leaped quickly back into the bed as he strode toward her. The weighted door slowly swung shut and clicked. And there I was. Post orgasm, manhandled, slick thighs, and emotionally and physically exhausted!

Thank goodness I was going downstairs to my room. My legs were so shaky that I wasn't sure I'd make it. I slipped back into my room and had no problem sleeping the rest of the night.

PS: As to why they were not the least bit surprised I was there and showed no reaction to my presence other than groping my body, I will never know. Unfortunately, it was my last night in the hotel. Otherwise, I would have listened again the next night!

Published 
Written by Lisaberich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments