Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Cleaning

"Discovering her dirty little secret ..."

59
21 Comments 21
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

“Is that the time?!” I yelled as I jumped out of bed, “I’m going to be late.” 

That’s the problem with starting the day by waking too early and filling the time with a doze and an orgasm or two.  As a single girl, living alone, I have the luxury of not having to worry about what others in the house think as there aren’t any to overhear me letting off steam. 

Leaping out of bed and having no time to clean my best friend, a glass dildo that does the business every time, I gave it a quick wipe and lobbed into my knicker drawer. I threw on some clothes, reminisced for about 15 seconds about the last of my three orgasms to put a smile on my face, and ran out of the door to work, grabbing an apple as I went to stave off the pangs of hunger. 

In the early evening, I returned, exhausted from the day’s hard work and collapsed in my chair with a glass of my favourite pinot noir.  What bliss.  No-one to please, no-one expecting a, ‘how was your day’ from me, just peace in a house I had made my own. 

Realising it was Thursday, the day my cleaner, Alina works, I wandered around the house just to check on things as she had only recently started to clean for me.  She is Romanian and I had no complaints; all was good.  She was young, pretty and hard-working.  I checked on my bedroom last of all and remembered my dirty dildo and went to get it for a much-needed clean so it would be ready for bedtime. 

There it was, just as I had left it, hastily thrown into the drawer.  Imagine my surprise when I picked it up and noticed that it was clean; no tell-tale smears or shiny residue from my fun that morning and its hasty wipe.  Surely this was taking her duties too far. 

I slumped back into my chair and wondered if I should raise the subject with her or just let it pass; what was she doing looking in my knicker drawer anyway?  Suddenly it hit me; she hadn’t just cleaned it; she’d used it herself first.  Or had she?  I didn’t know what to do. 

My bedroom had a desk and laptop, so I rather wickedly decided to set up its camera to see what might happen the following week.  When I went to bed, I thought I’d give it a try and as it was dark by then I left the bedroom light on, lay naked on my bed and started to masturbate. 

I was as horny as a highland cow, partly because of the wine I had drunk, but mainly thinking about Alina using my favourite dildo to bring herself off too.  Was she naked?   Was it quick or slow and delicious?  Did she cry out or stay silent?  What a turn-on to think what she might have done. 

Plunging the fake glass cock into my wet pussy, I started to talk dirty out loud, pretending to discipline the girl.  “How dare you masturbate with my dildo you naughty girl.  Bend over the bed and drop your knickers, you deserve a good spanking.” 

Shutting my eyes and imagining Alina’s gorgeous bum, bared and raised and aching for attention, I convinced myself I was administering perfectly placed whacks onto each glorious cheek, leaving perfect handprints and soliciting gorgeous noises, both from pleasure and pain, from her pretty mouth. 

Both hands were a blur as I pummelled the dildo in and out of my soaking cunt, while the other vibrated across my clit, both bringing me to a stunning climax while a stream of filth spewed from my mouth.  Coming down from a high I couldn’t remember having had before, I was just able to whisper, “Thank you Alina.” 

Opening my eyes, I spotted that the laptop had a little light to show the camera was on, so I cut a tiny piece of black insulating tape to cover it over ready for Thursday, before watching what I had just done. 

Oh boy, was I hot?!  As the video progressed, I reached for the dildo and started to work my tender pussy some more, indulging in the filth I witnessed on the screen.  This was the first time I was able to cum at exactly the same time as I came, if you see what I mean. 

So that was it.  I just had to be patient and wait.  Thursday eventually came around and I configured the laptop as planned and went to work, leaving Alina’s money on the table.  The day crawled by, and I even had to masturbate silently in the toilets to relieve my tension. 

Going home at the normal time was a challenge but I did and rushed into the bedroom to see what had happened during the day.   Putting the playback on triple-speed, I held my breath, waiting, waiting, waiting. 

Eventually, Alina came into the room, and did her work, cleaning everything properly and showed no sign of doing anything else.  She left the room, and I could just hear her bucketing around in the rest of the house.  Fast-forwarding again, my disappointment lying heavily, I thought I had better check the rest just in case. 

Bingo!  She returned to the room, almost at the end of her agreed time, and started to strip, her gorgeous body, ample tits and edible rump, exposed bit by breath-taking bit.  Reaching into the drawer, she once again pulled out the dildo, lay on the bed and started masturbating.  I almost didn’t notice that my hand was in my knickers as I watched this in-house movie progress.  She was loving it.  Slowly at first, she moved the glass in and out before speeding up and twisting it as she went, making the little glass nodules on the shaft add to her pleasure. 

She was clearly close, but like me, she liked edging and just as she let out a little cry, she turned over and stuck her perfect bottom in the air, perfectly positioned for my little camera, and started to fuck herself doggy style. 

Her orgasm was beautiful, her body shook, and I could see the muscle contractions in her anus, confirming, if there was any doubt, that this was a genuine, Class One, cum.  It was too much for me and with my hand still working its magic in my knickers, I came too. 

LikaSant
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LikaSant

Most business-like, she left the room with the dildo and still naked, before returning and putting it back exactly where I had left it.  She dressed, remade the somewhat dishevelled bed, looked round for the last time and left. 

I flopped in my chair dumbstruck, or should that be cumstruck?  What next?  A weekly update for my porn library, or something a little more, maybe.  I had a week to think about it. 

The following Thursday, I put my little plan into action.  I left work early and timed my arrival at home almost at the end of Alina’s shift.  Silently opening the front door, I slipped off my shoes, and crept halfway up the stairs and listened.  Alina was moving about but a few minutes later, things went quiet, and I guessed that she had gone into my bedroom. 

Inching up the stairs, I followed the noises that were now emanating from my room and stood in the doorway and watched her, for real this time.  I was so horny, and I could feel my knickers were soaking from the impact this was having on me.  Alina’s eyes were closed as she diddled herself with my toy. 

Just as she was about to cum, rotter that I am, I coughed and she stopped instantly, staring in horror at me and immediately began to apologise and cry in equal measure. 

I sat down next to her, put an arm around her and told her it was fine, that it turned me on to watch and actually thanked her for such a great performance.  Alina felt the need to explain.  She had a husband who wasn’t seeing to her sexual needs, and one that also disapproved of anything like masturbation and sex toys. 

Finding my dildo was such a relief for her as she realised that other people masturbated, and they use toys and do so without fear or guilt.  She said she would resign and apologised again. 

Getting quite cross with her suggestion, I said, “No, you won’t resign, you are a great cleaner and deserve to cum when you want.”  Standing up, I began to strip off, showing her my soaking knickers and suggested we both finish what she had started. 

Her face lit up and gushed, “oh yes, please!” and so I went to the drawer and selected a vibrator which I gave to her and showed her how it worked and how to use it. 

“I will go and wash your glass one,” she said.

I replied, “Don’t you think it would be much more fun for me to use one fresh from your wet pussy?” 

She giggled and agreed. 

We both lay on the bed, and I heard the gentle hum of my Lelo starting up and the soft moans as Alina worked her clit with the vibrations.  The frisson of lust that powered through me as I thrust my glass cock, still wet with her juices, into my aching pussy is something I will always remember.  I tuned myself to her rhythms and tension so that I was able to cum at exactly the same time, both of us voicing our feelings each in our own language.  Sex talk in Romanian is so dirty! 

Before we knew what was happening, we started to make love.  She rolled over on top of me, expressing her delight in what we had just done and thanking me for being so understanding.  We kissed and time stood still.  After a momentary pause of indecision, we went for each other, kissing, touching, stroking and I took the lead by rolling her over onto her back and kissing down her body, pausing at each breast to stimulate the nipples before moving to her pussy. 

Lapping at her soaking cunt was pure unadulterated pleasure and she responded with uncontrolled whimpers and moans as I worked.  As she was getting close, I wet my middle finger with her juices and while continuing to worship her clit, I slipped the finger into her arse, resulting in a guttural growl, the muscles pulsing round my finger, and a face full of her juices. 

We collapsed side-by-side and let time pass as all of this sank in.  “Now I do you,” she said, “but I’ve not been with a woman before so you must tell me what to do.” 

“It’s easy,” I said, “just do whatever you think you would enjoy, and that will be better than any man for me.  But first, I want your body to be on fire for me; may I spank you for being naughty?  I’ve dreamt of spanking your gorgeous arse and you may enjoy it; if not, I’ll stop.” 

“Yes, yes, I want that very much,” she said in her stilted English. 

She turned over and raised her bottom in the air and I couldn’t resist just staring in wonder for a moment, before stroking and kissing it.  Then my brain took over and I landed a sharp smack on each cheek.  “Ooh, that was good – please be harder,” she said.  Thwack, thwack.  “Oh that’s it, bate-ma mai tare,” she reverted to her native language. 

I gave her another six hand-smacks on each buttock, yielding a gorgeous rosy glow.  “Now, go down on me,” I commanded, and lay back as she manoeuvred into position.  You’re expecting me to say she was a natural, and so it was.  She fought my body that was thrashing about in pleasure and somehow kept her mouth glued to my vulva while her tongue worked my clit. 

It wasn’t long before I came and delighted in looking at this pretty young woman as her head came up and she looked like a pet hoping for praise, her face shining with expectation and my juices. 

Just as this started with my being late for work or I might never have discovered what she was up to, so she almost panicked when she realised that she had to be home, or her husband would explode. 

My work permits us to repeat this about once a month, and in the weeks in between, I leave out a range of my toys for her to experiment with, which she does with great alacrity. 

One day, I might tell her I watch all of her sessions on a Thursday night and would she like to see them too.

Published 
Written by literot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments