Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Meet-Up

"Married to another but enjoying each other"

37
6 Comments 6
1.9k Views 1.9k
907 words 907 words

Author's Notes

"Names changed for obvious reasons"

We had been flirting at work for months. Both of us were married. We had worked our conversation up to talking about sex, specifically what we both missing from our marriages. The freedom to be ourselves as we had been in other relationships.

Tracy was a fifty-year-old, five-foot-two Asian woman that looked younger than anyone would guess. She had a medium build with a nicely rounded butt and large, full breasts. I certainly enjoyed looking any chance I could.

I am a fifty-eight-year-old five foot eight stocky European male. I have been told I have a rugged look.

Over the next few months, we had gotten together for the odd drink when possible and some fooling around in the car. The first time she told me she was a squirter, I was intrigued and very interested in experiencing her squirting. I told her I had never experienced a woman squirting before.

It was in her vehicle in the front seat as we were kissing that I slipped my hand under her skirt. Her panties were soaked and as I played with her pussy, I suddenly felt a gush after gush that drenched my hand. “Holy” I was hooked! We had some great back seat experiences and decided we wanted the space, time and place to really experience each other.

We both picked a day to take an afternoon off and meet at a hotel an hour away from where we lived. This would give us about three hours maximum play time!

It should be mentioned that through our conversations and sharing fantasies, she had shared her enjoyment of using toys. Her husband, after so many years of being together, had shown little interest in her for several years. She had turned to toys for different stimulation. She also had confessed to enjoying wearing sexy clothes and especially lingerie, which I had the pleasure of enjoying first hand!

So the time and day had arrived, and we met up at the hotel! She had arrived before me. She let me know the room number as I texted her I had arrived. I walked in to the sight of her in black lacy panties with equally lacy bra. I immediately went over and kissed her deeply and our tongues began with the urgent need to explore each other mouth. My hands ran up and down her curves. I broke our embrace her with herself as I sat back on the bed. One hand went down her panties as the other squeezed her breast. It always made me horny watching a woman play with herself.

Soon my clothes were off as I motioned her to come forward. I took her hand from between her legs and sucked the delicious juices from her fingers. I spun her around and ordered her to bend over. I kissed her round ass cheeks as I slipped her panties halfway down. I spread her cheeks and began licking her tight butt hole. She moaned as I explored her wet pussy, which I licked, then began tongue fucking her butt. It wasn’t long before she squirted, letting out an “Oh Fuck”

nata28
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nata28

I moved her to the bed and lay her back as I tore off her lace panties. I buried my face between her legs, her pussy drenched. There were no soft kisses or gentle tongue play. I licked her hard and fingered her with two fingers as fast and hard as I could as she screamed out and came hard with a slight squirt again.

I pulled her up and reached around to undo her lacy bra, releasing her nice ample full breasts. She reached for my hard cock and I only let her play for a second before pressing her onto her back. I bent down to suck her nipples. I played around them with my tongue, but soon I was tugging and sucking them hard.

I began rubbing my cock against her pussy lips, rubbing the tip of my cock on her swollen clit. She was building to another orgasm as begging me to fuck her. I slapped my cock against her clit over and over until she climaxed again, this time no squirting as she called out how fucking good that felt. I wasted no time and in one quick, hard motion, filled her pussy with my cock.

Harder and harder I fucked her as she kept saying how good it felt and she wanted it harder. She must have climaxed again as there was a wetter warm feeling coating my cock.

As I was about to cum, I pulled out and shot my cum on her tits and belly. I immediately got into a sixty-nine, telling her to just have my cock in her mouth but not stimulate me, as I was too sensitive. I just wanted the warm sensation of her mouth around my cock as I licked her hard and fast and used to fingers to fuck her pussy and another to finger her ass. She was sensitive but was able to take my attention until she had a big squirt.!

We lay in bed sweaty, tired and smelling of musky sex!

After a water break, some conversation we were set for some more fun. She grabbed a bag she had brought with her and pulled out a few toys and some lube. Needless to say, the sexual Olympics continued! That may be a story for another time!

Published 
Written by Simcoe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments