Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Kamiko and the Rainbow Roommates

"A trans girl gets a new home and new friends"

61
34 Comments 34
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This is my true story... Big thanks to everyone who has supported me here on LUSH and in my life!! Samantha x"

I had just left a horrible living situation and was moving into my new accommodations. I honestly didn’t know what to expect. I had only met Aya two days ago, and I was moving in with her and her four roommates. 

The house was amazing! It was a large house on a hill, and it had six bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and two large living areas and a large modern kitchen. I was told it was a rooming house in the 1920s, but it was renovated. There was a sprawling treed backyard with a hot tub that has a TV.

Aya showed me to my room. It was already furnished with a large bed and a dresser and a wardrobe. I hugged and kissed Aya and thanked her so much for allowing me to stay. Aya was an adorable Japanese girl, with pink and white hair and looked a lot like an Anime character. Aya was extraordinarily bubbly and was perpetually bouncing.

We sat on the bed, and Aya started to tell me about my new roommates.

“No one knew each other, before a year ago when Miss Kamiko introduced us and offered us this place to stay,” Aya began.

Aya started to tell me about this great group of people that would eventually be my closest friends and family.

I call them the Rainbow Roommates because they are a microcosm of the LGBTQIA+ community.

First, there is Rocky; his real name is Reginald, but he hates that name. Rocky is a beautiful, black, and flamboyantly gay man.

Darrius is of Persian descent and a bisexual, a bodybuilder with a fantastic body.

Azure is asexual, and flat-chested like me, but has female genitals from birth.

Then there is Nick; he is Latino, and he can best be described as a tall, and sexy, pansexual, sexually attracted to everybody and everything.

They are some of the most lovely, funny people I have ever met. They welcomed me into their home with open arms.

I was the closest to Aya, my lesbian Japanese Princess. She would often sneak into my room for some cuddling and mutual oral satisfaction.

One day, Aya told me to get dressed and that we were invited to a dinner party at Miss Kamiko’s. I asked jokingly if it was a date. Aya laughed and kissed me, and then sat me down and explained that she would be working. Aya didn’t mince words and explained that she was an escort and would entertain Miss Kamiko’s guests for money. I asked innocently if there was sex involved, and Aya said bluntly, there was often sex, but she was never asked to do anything that she was uncomfortable with doing.

There was a wave of emotions, confusion, fear, and even jealousy. I asked if Miss Kamiko expected that of me. Aya said that I was free to do what I wanted, but Miss Kamiko wanted to talk about it tonight.

I thanked Aya for being open and honest and thought about what I should do. It was a difficult decision, but I decided to go.

Aya and I both looked amazing as we arrived at Miss Kamiko’s mansion. We walked through the house to the large living room, where there were about ten very beautiful and wealthy-looking people; they all turned to look at us when we came in. Miss Kamiko came over to greet us and kissed us both on the cheeks and commented on how beautiful we looked. Miss Kamiko didn’t waste any time and sent Aya over to see a handsome couple named the Stewarts. Aya kissed me and bounced over to the couple, who she embraced, and kissed them on the lips. Miss Kamiko took me by the arm and guided me to her office.

“I would like to talk to you about something, Samantha,” Miss Kamiko said as we walked.

I noticed a short, balding man following us into the room. Miss Kamiko, didn’t even seem to see him.

“Aya told me she explained the situation,” she started.

“Yes, Miss, some of it,” I answered politely.

“Well, to put it bluntly, people pay me to supply escorts for mostly sexual services. I run a business, and I treat it like a business.

I didn’t say anything, so she continued. 

“First, you are under no obligation to work for me, and you can live at the house for as long as you want,” Miss Kamiko said.

“Now, for my pitch; If you do work for me, all my clients are vetted for your safety, and there is no exchanging money. Everything is negotiated beforehand. Your rent will be paid for, and you will be on salary, and any tips are yours to keep,” Miss Kamiko explained.

“You don’t need to decide now, you can leave right now or think about it,” she said.

Miss Kamiko finally acknowledged the little man in the room. “If you want to stay, you can watch little Peter here get his money’s worth.” Miss Kamiko smiled.

“You may take your clothes off now, Peter,” Miss ordered the man.

HeavenlyDiannaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeavenlyDiannaTS

Peter took his clothes off so fast it was a blur. He kneeled before her and put his hands behind his head. Miss Kamiko slapped him hard across the face and kicked him hard in the balls.

He responded with a, “Thank you, Mistress!”

“Kiss our feet, bitch,” Miss Kamiko commanded the man.

He crawled over and kissed the toes of Miss Kamiko and then crawled to me and gave a lingering kiss on my black, open-toed pumps.

Miss Kamiko let her long flowing dress fall to the ground, revealing her perfect body. She had pert round breasts, flat stomach, and a teardrop ass. She spread her legs a bit, and I couldn’t help but notice her black pubic hair was trimmed in the shape of a heart.  She beckoned Peter over to her and mashed his face into her pussy.

Miss Kamiko grabbed a leather horsewhip from the wall and brought it down hard onto the man.

For the next hour or so, I watched Miss Kamiko dominate the man, whipping him, then giving him pleasure. Slapping him, then letting him lick her pussy or suck on her toes.

I was getting extremely horny watching this live sex show.

“You are fidgeting. Would you like to join us, Samantha?” Miss Kamiko finally asked.

“Yes, Miss,” I answered excitedly.

“Pull off your panties, Samantha, and push them in little Peter’s face,” Miss ordered.

I reached under my skirt and quickly pulled down my black lace panties. I then walked over to the kneeling Peter and mashed my panties into his nose. Peter breathed them in like they were his only oxygen.

“Would you like to lick Samantha’s pussy and asshole, little Peter?” Miss asked Peter.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peter said eagerly.

Miss Kamiko motioned for me to sit on the leather chair. She told Peter to kiss and suck on my toes.

Peter delicately removed my pumps, lustfully sniffed the inside, then sucked on my red nail-polished toes. I was getting more and more turned on, and I had trouble hiding my hard cock under my skirt. Peter then started to run his tongue up my calf to my inner thigh. I was trembling when he moved his head under my black dress. I was worried that he would be repulsed when he saw what was hidden under my skirt, but I was happily surprised when Peter emerged with a huge smile and dove immediately back under and put his lips around my cock.

Miss Kamiko helped me off with my skirt and blouse and then lifted my legs so Peter could lick my asshole. As Peter licked, Miss Kamiiko pushed a massive rubber dildo into Peter’s asshole, and he seemed to enjoy it immensely.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Miss Kamiko opened it and revealed my bisexual roommate, Nick! Nick was a little surprised to see me, and I him as well. We had only met a few days ago, and now he was seeing me naked with my legs in the air, having my asshole eaten out. The awkwardness ended a few seconds later as Nick stripped off his clothes. Nick is tall and fit, with many tattoos on his chest and arms.  My eyes were drawn to his huge uncircumcised cock, which was getting harder by the second.

Nick then leaned over to me and whispered in my ear. “Are you okay with this?” 

“Yes,” I answered honestly.

Nick kissed me on the cheek and then moved in behind Peter. Nick removed the dildo and, without any fanfare, pushed his cock into Peter’s asshole. Peter was not ready for that monster to enter so quickly, and he moaned loudly.

I lowered my legs, and Peter continued to suck on my cock. Nick was pounding his asshole, pushing his mouth faster into my cock.

As Nick was fucking, we locked eyes, and it was like Nick was fucking me for a moment! It was very hot.

Nick announced that he was cumming and pulled out and jerked his cum all over Peter’s ass and back. That was a lot for me, and I told Peter I was going to cum.

“Cum on my pathetic face, Mistress,” Peter begged.

I smiled and shot my cum all over his face.

Miss Kamiko grabbed Peter by the hair and tossed him to the floor. “You are pathetic!” Miss scolded Peter.

“Jerk off that little cock as we watch a loser cum!” She said.

Peter stroked his cock quickly and was cumming on the floor in a matter of minutes.

“Lick that mess up!” Miss ordered Peter.

Peter lapped up his cum.

Peter stood up and was a different person, more confident, and he thanked Nick and then came over to me. “Samantha, you are such an amazing girl, I hope to see you again,” Peter said.  I blushed.

They left the room, and Nick and I got dressed. When Miss Kamiko came back and gave me and Nick gold envelopes, inside mine was five hundred dollars!

I had just entered a world that I knew nothing about but was extremely excited by.

 

Published 
Written by SheSam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments