Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doo Wop Music and Cock-Sucking

"A little doo wop music and a blow job for you"

13
12 Comments 12
7.4k Views 7.4k
947 words 947 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex

My girlfriend and I were meeting to go to dinner. We went to our favorite steak place. We loved going there. They did have a decent bar to visit, after you finished with dinner. They had bands there sometimes. Tonight they were having a Doo Wop band. That is way before my time, but it always attracts a lot of fun people.

My girlfriend and I were enjoying each other. We hadn't seen each other in a while. It was her turn to be the designated driver. I was cleared to drink that night. Every time we went out, we would switch, so we each got to drink. I planned on getting very drunk. It was planned that I would stay at her apartment.

This place had the best steaks. I always got this steak dinner. It was sliced steak on mushy toast with mozzarella, onions, and mushrooms on top of the steak. It was so delicious. They also had the best cream of mushroom soup you ever tasted. The dinners always came with a nice salad and bread.

As I said, I was drinking tonight. I had a few Alabama Slammers and I was feeling really good. Maybe I had four of them. Anyway, I do tend to get a little wild, when I drink. Maybe that is why I don’t drink anymore. After dinner my friend and I went into the bar area. There was a decent amount of people there. We grabbed a table and started to listen to this Doo Wop band.

Well the singer was an attractive older man. He was really hot looking. He was looking at me and I looked back at him. He started to sing these songs directly at me. I was drunk by now and really started to enjoy the attention.

My friend rolled her eyes, as she knew things would get a bit strange. He came over after his set and bought me and my girlfriend several drinks. Now I have had about six Alabama Slammers. Now I am drunk. When I am drunk, the only thing on my mind is sex.

He asked me to hang out and listen to all his sets. He said, it would be great, if I could wait for him. We could have more drinks and get to know each other. I of course thought this was a wonderful idea. My friend then said, she was bored and asked the guy if he could drive me home. He told my friend he would drive me home.

My girlfriend left and I stayed and listened to the rest of his sets. I was dancing with a few of the other patrons. I was drunk and having a good time. After he was finished, we had a few more drinks. I couldn't even see by this point.

SelenaRuss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRuss

We kissed a few times. He was a really good kisser. I had no idea what was in store for me after we left. Maybe we would have sex. I really didn't know what would happen. I just knew I was drunk and barely could see.

We just kissed a lot in his car and then he drove me back to my girlfriend’s house. He did mention that he was married and that his wife never gave him oral sex. I love to give head, so that was not going to be a problem. I unzipped his pants and got to work on his big hard cock. He had a nice cock it was seven inches long and very long.

I stroked his cock from the base to his head moving my hands up and down over his shaft. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock and played with his pee hole. He was so hard and his pre-cum was oozing down his head.

I wrapped my ruby lips around his hard cock and took him inch by inch down my throat. His cock felt so nice in my throat. I bobbed up and down taking his cock deeper and deeper into my throat.

I caressed and played with his warm fleshy balls, which were now filling with his cum. I was making all those wet sucking, slurping, and gagging noises, while I sucked on his big, hard, thick cock. He was pushing my head further and further into his groin.

“Oh shit, girl you suck so fucking good,” he said.

I was so drunk and I was going to give this guy the blow job of a lifetime. I slurped, and I gagged, and I sucked over and over again. I must have sucked his cock for forty-five minutes. He was loving it and kept pushing me further down on his cock.

“Oh baby, I am going to cum, oh fuck this feels so good.”

I was like a crazed lunatic sucking him. We were not going to be having sex, he was not going to be licking my pussy. I was just going to suck his cock and he was going to cum in my mouth.

He let out a huge scream and came in my mouth. I swallowed his cum down my throat. I totally was a complete whore that night. Thank God I was drunk. It was fun and I made the guy’s night. We never saw each other again.

He left and I went into my girlfriend’s house. I told her what I did, and she just rolled her eyes and called me a slut.

"Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me I said."

I then passed out and that was the end of me that evening.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments