Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chance Meeting

"A chance meeting leads to a fantastic night of sex."

77
21 Comments 21
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

A playful and mischievous smile danced on my pretty lips, and my pulse quickened with each step as I walked across the semi-crowded bar with my eyes affixed with his. The fresh drink he bought me was firmly in my right hand, and I raised my left hand in a friendly touch to his firm chest as I stood before him.

He was a tall, muscular black man with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. His white silk shirt was unbuttoned halfway down his sternum, revealing his shiny, taut pecs. My eyes moved slowly over him. He was something to look at.

“Thank you for the drink, handsome,” I said, holding his gaze. His smoldering eyes and warm, sexy smile set a familiar tingling between my thighs.

“You are welcome, beautiful,” he replied in a smooth southern accent. His accent, coupled with his deep, sexy voice, made me swoon. His light, airy cologne mixed with his natural pheromones tickled my senses.

“Is this a ploy to get me to come over to talk to you?” I playfully asked while flirting with my eyes.

“You’re on to me,” he laughed, “but you looked lonely, and I was hoping you might join me for some nice conversation.”

“Well,” I said calmly, “I am here alone, but I wouldn’t say I am lonely. I am here for a business conference, and since I am here alone, I suppose I could use someone to talk to.”

I continued to discretely draw his manly scent into my lungs. My attraction to dark-skinned black men goes back as far as I can remember, and he was exactly my type; big, strong, handsome, and dark as a moonless night.

“I’m Rod, short for Rodney,” he said as he extended his hand.

I shook his hand and smiled, “And I am Bev, short for Beverly.”

We both laughed over the corny way of introducing ourselves. I had to admire the firm grip of his hand and how his long fingers completely encased my hand.

We moved to an empty high-top table in a more private section of the room. I sat across from Rod. And we began to talk. Rod was a well-spoken, highly educated man practicing his residency at a local hospital. He attended and graduated from Yale. His credentials were very impressive, but I was more impressed by his physical appearance and seductive charm. I could not stop rubbing my thighs together under the table and feeling the moisture gathering between them.

We ordered several more rounds of drinks as we talked, and I was shocked when the lights in the bar came on, signaling the last call. I felt slightly buzzed, and the chemistry between us was powerful. I did not want the night to end without further exploring the possibilities.

I asked Rod to walk me through the lobby, and he was eager to escort me to the elevators. He held my hand along the way. He pushed the elevator call button with his left hand and continued to hold my hand with his right hand while we waited. We both knew he was getting into the elevator with me. I had been giving him non-verbal signals all night, and I had told him several times about how attractive he was.

The doors opened, and we stepped inside together. I pressed the button for my floor and looked at him. My heart was racing as he gently pulled me closer. I gazed at him with wide, eager eyes.

Like in a dream, he bent forward and pressed his soft, pillowy lips against my open mouth. Our lips pressed harder, and our tongues began to explore and entangle inside the warm enclave of our sealed lips. I loved the whiskey taste of his mouth and the warm flow of his breath against my face.

The elevator chime signaled our arrival at my floor, and our kiss begrudgingly ended as the doors opened.

“Wow,” I gasped breathlessly, “who taught you how to kiss like that?”

Rod laughed and said, “It comes naturally. You’re not so bad either.”

“Mmm, I want more,” I said as I grabbed his hand. “I’m just down the hall.”

While pulling on his hand, I led him to my door. I fumbled through my purse for the keycard and could not get the door to open fast enough. We went inside, and the door latched behind us as he pulled me into his strong arms. I felt safe and secure in his grasp, and my passion began to boil.

We were about ten steps away from the bed when our lips met in a deep, wet kiss. We began to paw at each other, struggling to remove each other’s clothes as we stumbled back towards the bed. I pulled off his shirt and raised my arms for my new black lover to lift my red dress over my head and toss it aside.

I wasn’t wearing anything underneath, and all I had on were my red stilettos. I tugged at his belt and dropped his pants to the floor as he ran his large black hands over my bare tits and aroused my nipples.

His body was gorgeous, and I was purring like a kitten as I sank to my knees to see what was making that big bulge in his briefs. I pushed his briefs down his muscular thighs to reveal his cock to my eager eyes.

His cock was big, thick, long, and darker than his nipples. It was semi-hard, bowing under its own weight. Hungry to taste his beefy cock, I grabbed it with both hands and pulled it to my lips. I licked his veiny shaft from one end to the other, tasting his divine essence, before taking him into my hungry mouth. He tasted as good as he smelled, and I sucked, licked, nibbled, kissed, and worshiped his big black cock until my lips turned puffy and my jaws began to ache.

I know what most black men that I’ve been with like, and becoming his dirty white slut was part of my game. And it was a serious game, like a sweet taboo, and a very real part of me.

DitaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DitaGold

I will eventually return home and confess to my husband what a slutty thing I did. He will get jealous because he wasn’t with me to see it, but he will love it anyway. He will eat my pussy to taste anything my illicit lover left behind, and then he will fuck me like he had a dozen times before when I cheated on him. Yes, it is a fun game that we both love to play again and again.

Rod sensed my tiring efforts and helped me to my feet. We began kissing anew. Our passion continued to grow as my stilettos came off, and so did the rest of his clothes. We were both naked from head to toes as we fell onto the bed together. I looked into his pretty eyes, and we kissed and rolled around on the bed, wrestling to dominate one another.

Although he had the strength of a lion, I ended up on top because he wanted to watch me ride him. My manicured red nails raked his sides, and my tongue plunged into his mouth when I bent down to kiss him. I could feel his hard erection rub against the soft, wet folds of my pussy. It was the teasing that I loved, and I wanted it inside me.

“I need you,” I gasped wantonly. I reached under for his cock and aimed it at the frothy hole of my cunt. I felt ravenous, ripe, and ready to be fucked as I slowly sank onto his lap, taking his cock into my body an inch at a time.

“I don’t have protection,” he warned.

“I don’t care,” I groaned as I rocked back and took more of his lengthy girth. His cock was thick, and it stretched me wide. It was an incredible feeling as I sat on him, taking his thick black cock so deep inside my hot, tight, juicy cunt.

I looked into Rod’s eyes and licked my lips. “Your cock feels so good,” I moaned as I slowly undulated my hips. I ground my juicy crotch against him, causing my juice to drip down his balls.

I leaned forward and started kissing him hard and passionately. I felt frenzied and wanton. I was soon bouncing on his lap hard and fast.

“Mmm, yes, baby girl,” Rod said as he grabbed my bouncing tits and squeezed them. “Fuck me, baby. Fuck me like the hot, white, married slut that you are!”

I screamed like a wild hyena as I grabbed my left tit with one hand, fingered my clit with my other hand, and threw my head back in a frantic and intense craving to climax.

I bent forward again, cupped his handsome black face, and thrust my tongue into his mouth. He reached behind me, spread the cheeks of my ass, and pressed the tip of his finger into my anus. It felt good, and in my frenzy, I moaned loudly into his mouth.

We fucked hard and fast. Our bodies moved together as one. Our bodies were covered in sweat, slipping and sliding against each other. Sweat dripped down my face, causing my mascara to run. More sweat oozed from every pore of my body. Sweat ran down my neck, rolled off my breasts, and dripped from my nipples. Rob pulled me down to him and he bit and pulled my nipples between his teeth, and he licked the sweat off my tits as I continued to ride his hard, greasy cock.

My pace slowed as I started to tire, and he rolled me onto my back. He settled between my splayed thighs, and he looked down at my heaving breasts as I was gasping for my breath. Our eyes met, and he plunged deep into my hot, craving cunt.

“OH GOD!” I screamed. “FUCK ME, BABY! FUCK ME!” I screamed louder still as he rammed my pussy.

He knew exactly what I needed, and he fucked me hard and fast, causing my ass to bounce off the bed and my head to bang against the headboard. He fucked me like a rag doll, grabbing my sides, lifting me, and tossing me back down on the bed.

He drove me out of my fucking mind, and when my orgasms came, they would not stop. One after another. He pulled out of me during my orgasms and watched the juice pissing from my cunt. Then he slammed back into me and fucked me mercilessly to bring on more orgasms. I had more than two dozen orgasms before he finally pumped me full of his cum.

He sank deep and grunted loudly with each spurt that erupted from his cock. I felt it so warm and thick, coating the walls of my pussy. He sounded like an angry wild animal and his face contorted as he emptied his balls inside my married pussy. His seed was plentiful, and it seeped between my thighs after his cock softened and slipped from my gaping hole. At the time, it was the wildest sex I ever experienced with one man.

I had experienced his maddening power before he collapsed on top of me in a hot, sweaty heap. He agreed to stay with me for the night. I wanted him to stay. I needed to hug and cuddle with my sexy black lover in the afterglow of our sex.

I soon fell asleep wrapped in his thick, muscular arms. When I awoke in the morning, he was gone. He left a note for me to read.

“Thank you for an unbelievable night, Beverly. You are, by far, the hottest woman I ever had the pleasure of fucking. Baby, you’re white and tight and a pure delight. I will never forget you. Rod.”

I kept Rod’s grateful note, took it home, and showed it to my husband. Jack loved how I described my night with Rod, but he was angry with me for not getting Rod’s number. He wanted to meet the man who gave me such a great time and to take photos of us getting it on together. Well, that ship had sailed, but there were more opportunities to come by in the future.

Published 
Written by Beverly_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments