Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise For Matt

"This is a true story about my first threesome with a black couple."

123
27 Comments 27
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is our 5th collaboration between Ana30 and MyPenlsYours."

I first noticed Ashley when she was on the running machine, down at my gym. She had the toned physique of a regular gym bunny, and I stood for a moment to admire the sheen of light sweat making her beautiful black skin shimmer as her limbs moved powerfully but gracefully. Her long straight hair, tied in a ponytail, whipped back and forth across her back. It was her gorgeous big butt that had me mesmerised, though, and as her buttocks moved in her shorts, exposing a hint of ass cheek with every stride, I knew then that I had to have her.

Seeing that the running machine next to her was vacant, I jumped onto it, set my usual programme, and started to run as the treadmill picked up pace. I turned and smile, giving her a friendly wave as she smiled back. Fuck her face was as gorgeous as her body had been from the rear, and I couldn’t help but notice her perfect round tits bouncing under her vest. As I later found out, they were 34D, and the sight of them was the last straw. My she-cock started to thicken in my panties making running decidedly uncomfortable. It was a small price to pay, though, I figured.

I did a sneaky thing that I have done before. I noticed how long she had to go on her programme before I set my own. So we finished at about the same time. Twenty minutes later we were both stepping off the machines, panting and smiling at each other. My nine inches were pushing against the front of my shorts again, and Ashley beamed as she noticed the bulging muscle just a short distance below my big tits.

“Hey, I’m Ashley. And… hmm… I’ve been looking for a gym buddy. Y’know, someone to … hang out… with,” she giggled as she glanced back down at my crotch again.

“I’m Ana. Yeah, that sounds good,” I smiled back, making it clear I liked what I saw too.

We went for a coffee and just hit it off right away. We did indeed become gym buddies and, after a few weeks, lovers too. I might share the story of how I seduced Ashley one day, but this story is more about her boyfriend Matt. 

Matt and Ashley had been an item for about five years when I first met her. They were mad about each other, but Ashley just couldn't stay away from my nine-inch she-dick, and we saw each other for a year. It was simple enough to meet regularly as we were at the gym together several times a week. Some days we just forgot about the gym and did our workout in my bedroom instead.

After a while, Matt started to have suspicions that Ashley was fucking around. He had no evidence at all and no idea it was me, but sometimes you just know, don't you?

Anyway, as I say, Ashley and I had been fucking regularly for about a year by the time their relationship became rather strained due to Matt’s suspicions. Matt was a huge hunk of muscled meat, but a really nice, mild-mannered guy. But Ashley was beginning to get pissed off with the way he went on at her.

Now obviously it was pretty mean of Ashley to get pissed off with Matt given that she was taking my big she-dick in her holes on a regular basis. But I figure she had a bit of a twisted mind, which is what is behind this story.

One afternoon after I had plowed her pussy and ass relentlessly for an hour, we lay chatting, her fingers stroking my shaft, wanting me hard again.

"I need to stop Matt obsessing about me screwing you, Ana. It's doing my head in. At this rate, we'll end up splitting up, and I really don’t want that," she said. 

"Well you and I could stop doing this, or at least cool it for a while?"

"No! I'm not giving this up," she said, her fingers trailing along the veiny length of my shaft.

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Well, I've had a naughty idea that would get the three of us together."

"Go on," I said, intrigued.

"Well, he has always wanted to fuck me and another girl. Like most men, he has a big FFM fantasy thing going on," her fingers were on my balls now.

"Ok."

"Well, he's been talking about it a lot recently. I figure he’s trying to use the affair he’s convinced I’m having as a bit of a bargaining tool.”

“Go on.” I still wasn’t sure where she was going with this.

“So how about I suggest one with you?!"

I pulled her head back gently and looked into her face, a quizzical look on my face.

"Err, he might notice I'm not your… average… girl," I said, my length growing hard under her skilful attention as if to emphasise my point.

"Haha I know, but I think we can keep that as a last-minute surprise. Once he sees you naked, he'll be mad for you, I just know he will!"

And with that she hooked her leg over to straddle me and slipped down, moaning in delight as she took me all in.

I said I’d think about it. It seemed bordering on madness, to be honest. A guy expecting a sweet new pussy to fuck isn’t going to be best pleased when he’s confronted by nine inches of throbbing cock instead. And as I say, Matt was a big lad. But Ashley wore me down, and a week or so later I agreed to go along with her crazy plan.

So the next Saturday night, I met them in our local Thai restaurant. I was looking hot, if I say so myself, in black leather trousers and a tight white top that showed off my big round breasts. I knew Matt was a bit of a breast man, and he seemed more than pleased when I turned up. We shared a huge range of starters, which are the best things on any Thai menu, and a few bottles of cold white wine. When we were done and Matt was paying the bill, Ashley flashed a big sexy smile at him.

“So, Matt. Would you like Ana to come back with us to your place?”

I could see that Ashley was rubbing Matt’s cock under the table as she asked him.

“Yea…. Yeah! Definitely.” If it had been socially acceptable for Matt to drool in a public place, I swear he would have done it.

We called an Uber and jumped in, Matt in the front seat next to the driver, and Ashley and I in the back. Ashley smiled at Matt as he looked over his shoulder and she stuck her tongue down my throat, groping my big tits through my thin top. It was just a little tease to get him wound up and it was working a treat. He was clearly so turned on, unable to stop himself from groping my ass through my leather trousers as we walked through the front door to his apartment.

“Fix us some drinks, baby,” Ashley said as she led me to the huge couch. We sank back down together, Matt not able to take his eyes off us and Ashley wrapped a long slender leg across my lap as she pulled my face to hers and kissed me long and slow. Matt’s eyes were popping out of his head as he brought the drinks over and just stood there gawping as we kissed in front of him.

Ashley was wearing a tight-fitting red dress with a low-cut front that she was almost falling out of as she wrapped her body over mine. Matt sat down next to me, the other side of Ashley, and she smiled and pulled him closer so that he and I could kiss for the first time. She straddled me and stroked both our faces as I pushed my tongue deep into Matt’s mouth.  Slipping off me, Ashley giggled as she lifted up my top and undid my bra, smiling at Matt as she invited him to kiss my breasts.

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

As his lips closed hungrily over my left nipple, Ashley’s sucked gently on my right. Ashley’s plan was working out perfectly and Matt was convinced, I’m sure at this point that he was going to be fucking two tight pussies that night. He eagerly stripped off his trousers and I could see the outline of his hard cock pressing against his boxers. He was rightly proud of his big cock as I reached down and stroked it through the cotton. But I couldn’t help smiling inside knowing the shock he would get when he saw my own, a good two inches bigger than his.

Ashley stood up, pulled off her red dress and I made a space for her between Matt and me. She shimmied out of her panties and sat between us, spreading her legs as Matt slid down onto the floor between them, eagerly lapping at her smooth black pussy. I watched as he parted her lips to expose the sweet pinkness within; I knew just how good that pussy tasted as he began to lick. I licked and bit at her nipples, holding her arms above her head.

Ashley and I exchanged a wicked look as we looked down at the unsuspecting Matt, licking away between her legs like an eager puppy. I chewed on her beautiful thick brown nipples as Matt tongued her clit skilfully. It wasn’t long before Ashley began to moan and gyrate her hips, pushing her hungry cunt into her boyfriend’s face.

She started to buck as she came as I held her hands in place above her, and as Matt came up for air, I slapped down on that pussy, spanking it just how I knew she loved it, and her orgasm went up a notch or two. Matt looked at me, surprised, as he suddenly realised how dominant I was, restraining Ashley like that and spanking her pussy. He had pulled his cock out of his boxers and was wanking furiously as he watch me spanking his girlfriend’s cunt as she moaned and shuddered her way through a huge cum.

Once Ashley’s cum had subsided she jumped up and told Matt it was his turn. They exchanged places and she slipped his boxers down letting his thick black cock spring free. I knelt up on the couch and pushed my big breasts into Matt’s face as Ashley wrapped her full lips around his cock and began to suck him slowly, her head bobbing up and down smoothly on his shaft. He was moaning into my tits as I smothered him. He was clearly in heaven now, as he finally had his dream of two gorgeous women pleasuring him.

All this time, I had kept my leather trousers on, and after about ten minutes of spoiling Matt, Ashley looked up and winked at me. Now was the time.

“Matt baby, I have a special surprise for you,” she purred, her hand slipping easily up and down the full length of his cock, wet with saliva and pre-cum.

Matt's eyes were on stalks! What must have been running through his head as to what his surprise would be? Another girl, maybe? Who knows what he thought, but he was too far gone with excitement and lust now. Ashley moved across towards me as I stood up, and began to undo my trousers, pulling them down. Of course, by the time my thong came into view, Matt knew what his surprise was. My cock was growing quickly now it had been released, and my black thong was losing its battle to contain me.

Ashley slipped the thong down my thighs and took my knob between her lips and gave me the same treatment that Matt had just enjoyed. Matt was speechless as he watched her struggling to get her lips anywhere near all the way down my nine inches. I looked down and saw that Matt was slowly wanking his cock as he watched with wide-eyed amazement.

Ashley maneuvered me between Matt's legs and pulled him forward to kiss my ass cheeks as she continued sucking me. She reached between my legs and began to wank Matt. She looked up at me and beamed a huge smile as we both knew that the plan had worked. Matt was going nowhere and he certainly wasn’t complaining.

“Mmm that’s it, baby, kiss Ana’s beautiful ass,” she said as I reached back and pulled him into me, urging his face between my ass cheeks.

Ashley wanked him hard and fast now as she stroked and sucked me too. Matt was moaning into my ass as he exploded, his white cum covering the dark brown skin of Ashley’s hand and his own cock. I opened my legs wider, pulling his face further in, and soon his tongue was licking at my asshole. I urged him in further still, and his tongue was soon swirling around my balls, Ashley still sucking hard on my cock.

“Your turn now baby,” she said as I turned around to face Matt. He had a look of both bewilderment and lust on his face as he opened his mouth to take a cock between his lips for the first time ever. He knew by now that I was dominant and didn’t resist as I pulled his head onto me with some force. I fucked his mouth as Ashley cleaned the cum from his cock with her tongue. He was hard again within minutes and we stood there for what seemed like ages, Ashley fellating Matt as I face fucked him.

Matt was moaning as I pushed my cock in deep, and I pulled his head back and looked into his eyes; I told him what a natural cock sucker he was as Ashley sucked him hard. I wanted to seal the deal with him, no going back, and I thrust my she-dick down his throat over and over until I felt the cum rising in my balls, and within moments I was emptying myself into his mouth. Matt came again, into Ashley’s hungry mouth as I coated the back of his throat with jet after jet of hot cum.

“Fuck that was so hot! Now I want both of those cocks inside me!” Ashley squealed in delight as she clambered on top of her boyfriend, kissing him deep as she straddled him, their tongues snaking around each other as they shared my cum and Matt’s in their mouths.

She pushed Matt back so he was on his back on the couch as she rubbed her incredible body all over him, her tits in his face and running them right down to massage his cock and balls with their soft warm flesh. Not surprisingly he was hard again within a few minutes of this and I was too as I watched. Ashley positioned herself over his cock and sank down onto it as I stood next to the couch and pulled her head onto me. She made happy gurgling noises as she rode her boyfriend’s cock and sucked on her lover’s.

I moved behind Ashley and spread some of the pussy juices that were running out of her to lubricate her ass. I held her still, still sitting on Matt’s cock, as I positioned the head of my cock against her tight asshole and pushed. She screamed a cry of mixed pain and pleasure as I drove into her, my cock rubbing against Matt’s through the thin membrane of her pussy walls. I pull back and then drove back in again, and began to fuck that ass I had plundered so many times before, but this time as she was impaled on her boyfriend’s cock.

We fucked and sucked all night, and Matt quite happily took another load from me down his throat, as well as between us drowning a delighted Ashley in coatings of hot cum. Ashley explained to Matt about the affair she and I had been having, but as I was deep in her ass and Matt deep in her pussy at the time, she probably chose a good time to tell him!

Ashley and I kept on seeing each other after that for several more months, and once or twice we repeated our threesome. There were never any more surprises for Matt though! 

Published 
Written by Ana30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments