Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Eighteen Years Old Boy to Lesbian Secretary Part 6

"Conclusion for now"

23
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
568 words 568 words

My life as Bianca was rapidly progressing to the point of my never being a man again. My stepmother had reported that I as a man was abducted by a few men. The Columbian police had searched for six months, and they had called off the search. It helped that the captain was a family member, who was clued to the fact that I was in the process of becoming a woman. He made sure he had the necessary paperwork to get a new identification and a new birth certificate for me.

My stepmother and grandmother both made me into a beautiful young woman. They had arranged for a surgeon to give me a set of breast implants and hip implants to get a full-figure body shape. I now had the measurements of thirty-eight, Twenty-two, forty-three, and my skin had tanned to a nearly perfect, Carmel color. My actual hair was now to the middle of my back, and a curly mass of hair dyed the blackest black possible. The only thing that I had left of my manhood was a useless stump and shriveled-up balls.

I had grown so accustomed to being in a very feminine manner of dress. I was always in a pair of sky-high heels, and either a skirt or dress. Even if I was in a woman’s pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I was never without heels on. I also had been given the family heirloom engagement ring. It was a two-carat diamond and sapphire that was set in a handmade exquisite gold setting.

Then one day, my stepmother had my grandmother take me to a bridal salon to get a wedding gown. We arrived at the salon at 10:30 am, and I was led to a very large dressing room. My stepmother had told me that the cost of the dress was to be at least 7,000 US dollars. I found a pearl-encrusted ball gown that had a chapel-length train. The back of the gown was corseted to the middle of my back and had a row of three pearls as the buttons on the halter neck. My grandmother and I both fell in love with the way I looked in the dress. It was a 10,000 US dollar gown. My stepmother told us to get it. The veil and shoes were another 1,500 dollars in addition to the dress.

GemmaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemmaFoster

We left the bridal salon, and my stepmother was waiting for me. The local priest was okay with performing a wedding for us, however, the church wouldn’t let us be married in the local cathedral. We decided to get married in the courtyard of the new villa. We invited the family and friends that we could trust not to expose the truth about me. The ceremony was a long drawn-out affair, and the reception was even longer than the ceremony.

When the guest had finally left the villa, my stepmother and I were legally bound to each other. I was officially Mrs. Carmen Montoya De La Cruz. I just kept thinking about how I got here, and it made me feel like a woman in every single aspect. I guess I better get my lesbian self ready for my new bride, and I am looking forward to being the housewife. I hope that I make my wife/stepmother happy. Thank you for reading about the way I became her lesbian secretary and wife.

Published 
Written by Sissy4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments